║↬|Naruto, ultimate shinobi|↫║ |↜║Semi-Advanced RP║↝| discussion

〈 Fire Country 〉 > Konohagakure 〈 Leaf Village 〉

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ash (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:04AM) (new)

ash

The Fire Country is one of the largest countries in the ninja world and boasts the largest Hidden Village which is Konohagakure, Village Hidden in the Leaves. The Fire Country is appropriately oriented towards the element of fire typically enjoying a relatively temperate climate with warm sunny conditions, allowing for bountiful harvests all year-round. The Fire Country is marked with heavy vegetation and forests and shares borders with more countries than any other in the ninja world. This allows them to trade heavily with the other surrounding countries, giving them one of the largest populations and strongest economies in the world.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka walked through her village home while reading as Setsu was asleep, laying around the back of her neck. Her stomach soon growled at the smell of ramen and blushed softly as she softly shut the advanced medical book in her hand before setting it in her pouch around her waist. "Setsu, wake up." She said softly as she petted his head softly. "Want some ramen?"

message 3: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He excitedly walked into konohagakure, happy that he was finally able to see the village. He had always wanted to travel to the fire country and he took the opportunity when it arose. His stomach growled and placed his hand on his stomach with a slight frown. He started walking through the village until he saw a girl, "Ma'am!" He said, "Do you know where I could get some ramen?" He asked as he rearranged the two scrolls on his back.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka felt Setsu wake and then jump scared from her neck when a male voice rang through her ears. She quickly caught him as he fell. "Oh dear," she murmured softly before looking to the guy. "Ramen? Yeah, I was just heading inside." She said as she pointed to the ramen shop that has been there over the generations. Setsu wiggled into haruka's arms as he shied away from him.

message 5: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Okay, cool! Mind if I come in with you?" He asked with a smile as he gestured towards the ramen shop. He turned his head to look at his scrolls, "Stay in place you stupid things." He mumbled as he moved them into place, "oh." He said as a clicking sound came from his back and the scrolls were locked in locked in place, "What's your little pet there?" He asked as he pointed to the animal.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Not at all." Haruka said as she tried to calm Setsu as she heard the guy wrestle with his scrolls. She finally calmed Setsu enough when she heard his question. "Setsu is my companion, he will help me with my jutsu later on when we train. For now he keeps me company everywhere I go." She said as she walked to entrance of the ramen shop.

message 7: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He walked beside her with a slight smile, "That is cool, so his name is Setsu?" He asked as he looked at her companion. He nodded and looked back to the ramen shop with a smile, "I love Ramen, I wonder if it is as good here as it is back home!" He said excitedly. He rubbed his hands together as his stomach growled again. He looked back down at Setsu with a smile and then back to the shop.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Yes." Haruka nodded and rubbed setsu's ear softly. He eagerly tilted into her touch and licked her fingers, not playing any mind to the stranger talking to his master. Haruka smiled softly before answering. "I do think that they are the best in any country. They use old family traditions here and it delicious."

message 9: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Sounds tasty." He said with a large smile and he walked into the ramen shop. He sat down at a stool next to the counter and ordered a large bowl of beef ramen, "I love beef ramen." He said happily as he pulled out one of the scrolls and looked over the fine writing. He nodded in approval and placed it back in the carrier. He pulled the other one out and looked at it calmly he nodded after finely going over it multiple times. He placed it back in the holder with a smile.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka sat at the counter and smiled as she looked to the menu. "Chicken/beef ramen." She ordered softly. "Please and thank you." She looked over to the new comer. She spied the scroll and wondered what equipment was in it. She turned her attention to Setsu as he placed his paws on her chest. She smiled softly and laughed shortly. "Extra chicken on the side if you could." She ordered next.

message 11: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He once more made sure that the scrolls were safely fastened to the sling on his back. When he turned around his ramen was in front of him and he smiled, "Itidikimasu!" He said as he started eating his ramen.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Itidikimasu." Haruka murmured softly as she got her meal in front of her. She ate quietly as Setsu scarfed down the extra chicken she had ordered for him. She would stop every now and then in deep thought of what would come of her after she was given her squad.

message 13: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments As he ate he thought of home and smiled. He made sure his scrolls were safe and then continued eating, every once and a while looking over at her. He finished his noodles rather quickly and sipped on his broth. He quickly put the bowl down, "Hot..." He mumbled. He sipped the rest of the broth and handed the shop keep five ryo.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka finished and gave the keepers 10 ryo for the meal, plus tip. "Thank you again for the meal." She smiled as she got up, holding the sleeping Setsu in her arms. She kissed his head softly. As she walked out of the shop, fixed her glasses slight as the were in disarray.

message 15: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Thank you." He told the owner as he walked out of the shop after her, "That was some good ramen." He said with a nod and a smile. "I see he fell asleep." Karasu said, indicating her companion. "Oh, how rude, I didn't ask your name." He said with a laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm Karasu, Karu for short."

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka looked to the guy and smiled softly. "He was tired to start with and I only woke him to eat." She said as she looked to Setsu. "I'm haruka." She said softly as she looked up at him. "It nice to meet you."

message 17: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Nice to meet you as well!" He said excitedly. He put his hands behind his head and smiled, there was a snap and his scrolls fell off of his back, "oh no!" He said as he turned around and scrambled to pick them up. He quickly rolled them up again and placed them back in the holder. He made sure to tie them in tight so they could not fall out again. As soon as he was satisfied he turned back around and smiled, "Oops."

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka laughed softly as she watched him scramble for his scrolls that fell from his back. "Need a better strap?" She asked as she saw him settle his things.

message 19: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He shook his head with a smile, "No, I'm just not very good at tying nots but this time I got it!" He said excitedly as he patted the scrolls on his back with a laugh. "Ooo, I see you have a forehead protector, are you a kunoichi?" He asked happily.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Genin." Haruka nodded as she got out her old book of simple knots. "Here," she said as she held out the book. "Its of simple knots and would be helpful for you." She added as she thought to herself that she finally got someone to give it too. She had other books to give out but he didn't seem to need any of the others.

message 21: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "I'm a Genin as well!" He said happily. He took the book from her, "Thank you very much!" He said as he placed in a small bag at his side. "Do you mind telling me you affinities?" He asked with a nervous smile, unsure if she would he okay with it.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Ah, that would be a grey area I would not discuss with others, other than my sensei and my father." Haruka said softly as she looked up at him. "Why do you ask?" She questioned a bit curious on what kind of person this guy was, let alone where he came from. He defiantly wasn't leaf or she would've remembered him from the academy.

message 23: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Oh, sorry for asking. I'm just kind of curious is all." He said with a shrug and a small smile. "I just like to get to know people better is all." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Have you been placed in a squad yet? If I may ask."

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Squad 1, but i don't who is in it though." Haruka said as she felt her tie loosen in her hair and set Setsu down for a bit. She retied it tightly before picking up Setsu again. "Better." She murmured softly as she relaxed a bit.

message 25: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "I was also placed in squad one of my village!" He said with a laugh. He put his hands behind his head again and smiled a toothy smile. He dropped his hands to his side and placed them on his scrolls, making sure they were still there.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "And where is your village?" She asked, curious on where exactly he came from. She pet Setsu softly as he slept in her arms. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." She added as she looked back up at him. Her curious nature would get the worst of her only of these days.

message 27: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "I'm from Kiragakure." He said with a smile, "The best village in my opinion!" He said with a laugh as he played with the knot that was holding his scrolls in place. He tapped his fingers on the scroll has his smile started to fade.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "The knot will come undone if you do that." She said as she watched him. "Do you mind if I fix it?" She questioned as she looked to the already loosening knot on his back. She couldn't help but want to help him with his troubles. It was something her mom would've done and she wanted to as well.

message 29: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He quickly tied it back, "I do mind, sorry. I don't like it when other people touch my scrolls. They are very precious to me." He said as he finished off the knot, nice and tight. He smiled at her and dropped his hands back to his sides.

message 30: by ash (new)

ash
Splish splash. The waves of a lake were quite calm this day. Generally still with a couple waves splashing the shore. Wild animals coming up to the lake to either drink or bathe. A girl, Yuri, was at the lake as well. She was enjoying the scenery but realized she got distracted from her original task. She came there to train to learn new jutsus. She had been learning jutsus from her clan lately. This time he planned for something different. She wanted to learn more jutsus dealing with the water release. Her clan go together with that release quite too well.

It would be pointless to learn clan jutsus without training in the water release. Yuri took off her hoodie, and her shoes. The girl was wearing shorts and it almost seemed like she was going for a swim. The light skimmed girl walked forward on top of the lake. She was searching for deeper parts of the lake. Her feet glowing a light blue with chakra that allowed her to walk on the water. She found a nice spot in the lake that was somewhat deep.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "I wouldn't steal what's not mine, but that's alright." She said softly. "The knot I suggest you use in the future for your scrolls is on page 23. It is custom to those who use it and no one but you, or a incredibly clever person, to untie it. It comes undone easily if you want them as well." She added as she held Setsu, who as sleep barking again.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments (Night, I will reply when I wake up.)

message 33: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He nodded slowly as he took the book out and flipped to the page, "Thank you, I will retie it later!" He said happily as he hid the booklet away again with a smile. He placed his hands on his scrolls again and then let them drop to his side.

message 34: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments ((Goodnight!))

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Alright." Haruka said as she petted Setsu quiet from his sleep barking. She sighed softly as she moved him in her arms as her arms started to ache softly. "Dreams, I wonder if he has them when he sleep barks." She murmured mostly for herself than to karu.

message 36: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He nodded, "It most likely is dreams but probably dreams about you and maybe one other person." Karu stated as he looked down at her barking companion. He smiled at and then looked back up, "Is there anything really fun to do in konohagakure?" He questioned as he looked around.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka looked at karu and smiled. "I think that's about right." She laughed softly before add. "As for fun, I read or I play with Setsu. I don't know many places to have fun. To read, yes, I know many." She felt her glasses slide slightly on her nose. She sighed softly as she tried to fix them with Setsu in to arms.

message 38: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He placed his hands on his scrolls and then let them drop to his sides, "I'm not a reading kind of guy..." He mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck with a slight smile.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Not many are." She said as she finally fixed her glasses. Her blue eyed gaze peered up at him again. "Sorry I'm not of much help, but there is too many interesting books to get into." She apologized softly as she moved Setsu around her neck to free her arms.

message 40: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Its fine! Everyone has their own definition of fun and i think thats awesome!" He said happily with a giant smile as he put his hands behind his head again. "I bet books would be pretty awesome if i was patient enough to sit down and read them." He said with a laugh as he looked down at her.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Yeah." Haruka smiled happily as she looked up at him. "They bring imagination to the next level with the different stories of adventure and romance. They also widen the mind to the different worlds of knowledge such as the book I gave you." She added happily as she said what she always thought about books.

message 42: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He nodded in agreement, "an entire world that you can hold in your hands." He said with a smile. "You can even make your own world if you want to!" He said happily as he placed his hands on his scrolls again and then dropped his hands to his sides.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Yeah." She said as she notice him touch his scrolls again. "I can guarantee that won't fall." She said as she laughed softly. "You tied it tightly and no one here is going to steal them around here."

message 44: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "It is just force of habit..." He mumbled. "Someone tried to steal them one time and i have been slightly paranoid ever since because these scrolls are my most valuable possession." He said quietly as he touched them again, "I couldn't bear to lose them again." He whispered.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Its the same for Setsu with me. Though he wouldn't stray from me right now." She said as she patted setsu's head lightly. "He's not too good around others besides me and my dad." She said as she looked back to him.

message 46: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Well as long as he is comfortable around his owner then its fine." He said with a slight laugh as he put his hands behind his head again. He smiled down at her and then looked at Setsu again.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Yes, that is always a good thing." She laughed softly. "If you want to pet him, you can. He's asleep so he won't be scared." She added as she saw his eyes on her wolf pup. "It should be fine."

message 48: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "No thank you." He declined the offer with a smile. He put his hands on his scrolls again and then dropped them to his side with a smile. He took his eyes off of the pup and then looked back at her.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Okay, then answer this." Haruka said in a pleasant tone. "Why do you keep looking at him?" She questioned curiously as she looked up into his eyes with her dark blue, electric blue ringed puple, eyes. She was curious about it. It was something that no one from the village did. It was quite normal here.

message 50: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "I dont see wolves often." He said with a shrug as he looked back up at her, "Im not from this village, remember?" He said with a slight laugh as he touched his scrolls again.

« previous 1

║↬|Naruto, ultimate shinobi|↫║ |↜║Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread