YA Book Addicts discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Not my usual series, but still a great one. Very into the whole romance aspect though...And the last book is coming out in a couple weeks Anyone excited?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this series I can't wait for opposition. Next Monday people can't wait!!!

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Haha so excited!!! Getting it sent to my kindle right when it comes out :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm shipping it from amazon the day it comes out! I've actually interveiwef the author and got a response today:)!!!!

message 5: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Well that's super exciting!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!! I am actually super excited. I'm going to post it in teen critic too!

message 7: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Haha go for it!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 9: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Ehhh. I enjoyed the first book, and the second book was alright, but I have to say I've lost interest in the characters. It's cool that Katy's a book blogger, and Dee is super sweet, but other than that I get annoyed easily by the narration and dialogue. I'm still planning on finishing the series, though.

message 10: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Exactly! I thought the first book was great, but it went downhill after that. I look forward to the last book and I hope there are some bigger twists so it's as good as the first.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought the ending of origin was a big twist

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) This series is so cute! There's really no plot to the first book except DAEMON BLACK but by the second book, stuff goes down! And then there's the fourth book where it's basically like a mind implosion

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lane | 1 comments I just read the whole series and I absolutely loved it! Does anyone know of any similar series?

message 14: by lovegoodbooks (new)

lovegoodbooks | 1 comments i loved this series but trying to decide if I'm gonna read the last two book

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah Fiorino | 116 comments I've never read them and I'm trying to decide if I should

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah Fiorino | 116 comments I've never read them and I'm trying to decide if I should