I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > KA's The Will??

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary | -56 comments Ugh. Someone convince me to keep reading. I am at the 20% mark and I really like Jake and his hotness, but Josie is making me want to rip my hair out. She is such a snob and who the heck talks like she does? It is making me batty.

I have only read one other KA book - The Gamble - which I liked but it took me a while to adjust to how dang wordy KA is. I loved Max, but again the woman in that one was prim and proper and didn't speak normally either - are all KA's h's like this? I own Rock Chick #1 but haven't read it yet - please tell me it will be better.

❤️ Diana ❤️ | 17 comments Mary I actually loved the Will. Jake is pretty awesome and Josie?? She has issues....lol. But I think you'll get use to her language and maybe like it?!

I love KA and yes she is wordy but that's part of her magic I guess. I would defo finish it and see. But as all authors go, they are not for everyone......enjoy!! ❤️

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | -56 comments Well, I am a little further in and finally some excitement happened - Jake has discovered he is very attracted to Josie so maybe from here on out it will be better? She still drives me nuts. I am not crazy about him being married three times and owning a strip club, but there is no denying he hot.

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments I personally loved the will..it's one of my faves...and KA has her own unique writing style ...I didn't find Josie snobby, I found her to be quite nice and giving.

❤️ Diana ❤️ | 17 comments Aww Mary keep on reading. All that will be explained. Like all KA men, if they have kids they usually are awesome dads.

I agree Ruth. I loved The Will too!!

As for KA series. Colorado mountain and The Burg are my faves. Shoot who am I kidding, love them all!! Lol

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Diana #teamFiona ❤️ wrote: "Aww Mary keep on reading. All that will be explained. Like all KA men, if they have kids they usually are awesome dads.

I agree Ruth. I loved The Will too!!

As for KA series. Colorado mount..."

I'm actually doing a re-read of SWEET DREAMS now...I'm loving Tate all over again!

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary | -56 comments Okay - she is growing on me. She seems sweet but the way she speaks still grates on me. It is like she belongs in another era. I really like Jake and want him to make a move already! Haha.

❤️ Diana ❤️ | 17 comments It's a bit of a wait for that Mary but hold on......lol

Ruth, Tate is the man and that's saying a lot cause. I forgave him (view spoiler) but him and max are my faves if that series!!

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Diana #teamFiona ❤️ wrote: "It's a bit of a wait for that Mary but hold on......lol

Ruth, Tate is the man and that's saying a lot cause. I forgave him [spoilers removed] but him and max are my faves if that series!!"

Yes...I love Max too!! Hmmm might have to re-read that soon...

I recently did a re-read of AT PEACE....that's probably my very fave.... Love JOE Callahan !!

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary | -56 comments Okay - I am at the 47% mark and all the wordiness and weird speech is forgiven. Jake and Josie just had their encounter in the locker room after his fight and ..... holy wow!! That was fun.

❤️ Diana ❤️ | 17 comments I'm glad you stuck it out Mary. KA is wordy but as I said it's like her Magic and when it disappears in Jagged (Colorado Mountain, #5) by Kristen Ashley and Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain, #6) by Kristen Ashley you miss it.....

Ruth I LOVE JOE!! Have you read The Promise (The 'Burg, #5) by Kristen Ashley ? It's like At Peace 2!! Not as good as At Peace but you get lots of Joe!!

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Diana #teamFiona ❤️ wrote: "I'm glad you stuck it out Mary. KA is wordy but as I said it's like her Magic and when it disappears in Jagged (Colorado Mountain, #5) by Kristen Ashley and Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain, #6) by Kristen Ashley you miss it.....

Ruth I L..."

Yes I read it...loved it!!