YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Standalones) > Sarah Dessen

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
She writes WAY too many romance books for me to make an individual thread for each of them :P If this discussion gets too crowded I might make some more then :p
Either way does anyone read her books? I'm not a huge fan, but some of her books can be quite great!

message 2: by Miss (new)

Miss Literal (MissLiteral) | 8 comments I read Sarah Dessen's books. I agree that some of her books are really great. Some of them aren't, but there's always a boy I sort of fall in love with. If you've read "The Truth About Forever," you'll know why. :)

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
That's my favorite one!

message 4: by Miss (new)

Miss Literal (MissLiteral) | 8 comments Mine too. :) Did you read "What Happened to Goodbye," by any chance? I know a lot of people hated it and some people liked it. What did you think?

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments I've only read three of Dessen's books- Just Listen, Someone Like You, and That Summer. They were all lovely, which ones should I read next?

message 6: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Miss wrote: "Mine too. :) Did you read "What Happened to Goodbye," by any chance? I know a lot of people hated it and some people liked it. What did you think?"

I personally thought that one was annoyingly fast and wasn't a huge fan. What about you?

message 7: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Connie wrote: "I've only read three of Dessen's books- Just Listen, Someone Like You, and That Summer. They were all lovely, which ones should I read next?"

Definitely try The Truth About Forever!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone like you, along for the ride and lock and key were my favorites. I loved how they all connected

message 9: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Thanks for the recommendations guys, I'll definitely check them out ASAP ^_^

message 10: by Nadine (new)

Nadine (nadineisreading) I am totally in love with this author and all of her books! I connect so well with the characters; she's brilliant!!! I have also met her twice, therefore I have to say that she is such a sweet lady!!!!!

message 11: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
ive only ever read one of her books, Lock and Key. it was alright but not the type of books I really like

message 12: by Miss (new)

Miss Literal (MissLiteral) | 8 comments Nadine, you've met her? You're so lucky. :)

message 13: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments well i just started reading alonfor the ride and its alright soo far but yeah all of the rest of her books..soo much romance,so yeah not sure ill read all buy ill try

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I love her books. They are amazing if you like realistic fiction

message 15: by Jurni (new)

Jurni | 231 comments I know!! I hope writes more and more and more and more and more!!!