YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Standalones) > The Princess Bride

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
More of a classic than a YA book, but still YA in my opinion! Either way- this was an amazing tale (of true love and high adventure!). Anyone in the mood for an action packed story or breathtaking romance should read this one

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcywillow wrote: "I got 2 watch a small part of the movie and found out it was a book looks interesting and really funny do you think I should leave it lower on my reading list or should I bump it up I have a really..."

Are you on Namberry.com ???????????????? I think I know you....anyway, I've never read this, but if it's naything like the movie, you should bump it higher.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I love the book and the movie! :)

message 4: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments I haven't read the book yet, but I've been recommended to it can intend on picking it up soon.

message 5: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Darcywillow wrote: "I got 2 watch a small part of the movie and found out it was a book looks interesting and really funny do you think I should leave it lower on my reading list or should I bump it up I have a really..."

Definitely bump it up!!! :D

message 6: by Ron (new)

Ron Scheer | 60 comments this books follows the movie pretty closely with the exception of the cut scenes. (I don't want to give away any spoilers)

A timeless classic movie directed by Rob Reiner a totally awesome book by William Goldman

message 7: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Ron wrote: "this books follows the movie pretty closely with the exception of the cut scenes. (I don't want to give away any spoilers)

A timeless classic movie directed by Rob Reiner a totally awesome book b..."

Timeless is the perfect word to describe it