YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Series) > Heroes of Olympus

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Anyone read the Heroes of Olympus series and/or is excited for the last book (The Blood of Olympus) that is coming out in October? :D

message 2: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
I love that series :D Still need to read House of Hades though!
I like Jason more than Percy
And Annabeth more than Piper(She's too whinny but other than that I like her)
What about you?

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
It's so good!

And what?!??! Percy is so much better :P
I love Annabeth, and Piper is so annoying...ugh
Leo's my favorite character though!

message 4: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

AAAH I MENT PERCYYY

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

PERC OVER JASON ANYDAY

message 6: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
OHHHHH than yeah I totally agree :D

message 7: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

PERCYYYYYY ALWAYSSS:D

Yeah Piper can be very annoying and Leo is okayy haha

message 8: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
YAYYYYY

Woah woah- Leo is obviously perfect :P

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hahah I honestly barley remember him! Only remember he fixed everything haha. Franks whole life burning stick thing is very interesting! I love Hazel(:

message 10: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Haha he's super cool :)
And yeah- that's a nice idea!

message 11: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Leo is my ultimate favourite- and I love Caleo! I was a bit dubious when I first heard about it, but then I read it… they are meant to be together. They're perfect!

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
S wrote: "Leo is my ultimate favourite- and I love Caleo! I was a bit dubious when I first heard about it, but then I read it… they are meant to be together. They're perfect!"

YAY!!! That's exactly how I feel. Their story was so cute :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope he frees her in BoO

message 14: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
LittleMissBookworm(lauren) wrote: "I hope he frees her in BoO"

I bet he will- Rick Riordan does give us happy endings for the most part :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Most part. It's the little things I'm worried about but I'm still sad that it's ending that like my childhood that got me off my harry potter addiction

message 16: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I can't wait until Blood of Olympus comes out, but then again, after that Percy Jackson will be over. :'( +sobs until the end of time+ He better give us a heck of an epilogue.

message 17: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Yeah- that's such a tough conflict!!!!
Epilogue would be awesome :D

message 18: by Alma (new)

Alma (alma64037) I read somewhere that there's not going to be an epilogue, but I really hope there is gonna be one!

message 19: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Yeah- I feel like it isn't Rick Riordan's style to do one, but it'll still be really sad to have it just end when they're 18ish and never know anymore stuff :(

message 20: by Alma (new)

Alma (alma64037) I would love to have something like the Harry Potter epilogue because that was the best epilogue I read.

message 21: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments That's what I want too. I really want to know what happens to their kids!

message 22: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 214 comments IMPORTANNTTT!!! RICK RIORDAN POSTED A SPOILER FROM BLOOD OF OLYMPUS ON TWITTER!
He says: Small BoO spoiler: Caster, Micheal Yew, Lee Fletcher, Ethan Nakamura, and Luke Castellan will be making appearances.

message 23: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments LUKE CASTELLAN?! LUKE CASTELLAN????!!!! HOLY FRICK! That could become a major Thing. People who have read PJO know why. Which everyone should if they've read these, but still.

message 24: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
WOAH WOAH WOAH- WHAT!?!??!? :O

message 25: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Hmm… intestering. I wonder if the fact that they're all male (and dead, obviously) has something to do with it. And I'm curious as to why Silena and Beckendorf aren't there.

message 26: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 214 comments True. I'd love if Selena and Beckendorf come back.

message 27: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Yeah! They were cool. And...maybe somebody takes a little visit to the underworld and sees them- or one of the narrator's DIES! And goes and sees them in Elysium!! :O

message 28: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 214 comments Sorry for getting ur hopes up. But I just checked Rick Riordan's twitter and its not there. It's fake D:
But everything is possible. let's hope for the best

message 29: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments And also, didn't Luke Castellan apply for rebirth? (Although I might be wrong about this)

message 30: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I never heard about it but you might be right

message 31: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments That might have been some fanfiction I read

message 32: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Yeah sometimes when I go on a real fan fiction kick I can't always tell what's in the book or not especially if I haven't read the book in a while.

message 33: by fengyu (new)

fengyu (thesmellofbooks29) | 2 comments Less than 8 days to Blood Of Olympus ahhhhhh

message 34: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Yayy!!! I am really hoping for some Caleo!

message 35: by fengyu (new)

fengyu (thesmellofbooks29) | 2 comments OMG YES Caleo!!! :D

message 36: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments I mean, when my friend let slip that Leo landed on Calypso's island, I wasn't best impressed (personally I love Leo, and I hated the suggestion that he would end up with someone who wasn't me). However, when I actually read it.... well, I couldn't stop squealing and grinning to myself!

message 37: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 214 comments Same here! One of the main reasons I've been dying over this book is Caleo!

message 38: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 214 comments Plus I just want to know if anybody else thinks something will go on between nico and reyna?

message 39: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Ooh, I did wonder at that! In my opinion it would be perfect, and not only in helping them get over their unrequited love, but also in making them seem less formidable to potential friends.

message 40: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I am so excited for this book to come out!! Only four days to go!!!

message 41: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it.

Because whenever someone says they're excited, this song comes into my mind

message 42: by Kia (new)

Kia | 11 comments TWO. MORE. DAYS.