Aurelia Auburn Academy for the Arts: A Semi-Advanced RP discussion

Character AUs > кυ'ѕ αυѕ

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (last edited Jul 26, 2014 04:47PM) (new)

yael | 842 comments
▮ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀᴜs ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ▮
() ᴇᴅɪᴛʜ ᴠᴀɴ ᴀᴀʀʟᴇ; ᴀʀᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴀᴜʟᴛ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀʏ-ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
() ᴀɴsᴇᴛʜ "sᴇᴛʜ" ғɪᴏʀᴇ; ʟᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴏ
() ʟᴏʀᴇɴᴢᴏ "ʀᴏᴀʀ" ʜᴀʀʀɪs; ʟᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

message 2: by yael (last edited Jul 26, 2014 06:24PM) (new)

yael | 842 comments
ʀᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ ғʟᴜғғ...

ʀᴏᴀʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sᴀʏ ʜᴇ's ᴀ ɴᴜʀᴛᴜʀᴇʀ.

He wasn't out doing laundry or making dinner - he just liked people and people liked him. Roar, if anything, was too childish to take the role of a parent just yet. Although when Dakota showed up at their apartment that afternoon, things had to change.

Hearing the slam of the door swinging shut, it had only taken a moment for Roar's eyes to shift towards his friend in the doorway. Roar, who's full body was sprawled on the couch, was fiddling with his camera as usual - how couldn't he? It was his job after all and most of it required him to experiment the object.
Sitting up, the blonde's lips arched into a warm grin, "Hey," he said simply standing up as to give his friend a hug. He wasn't entirely sure if Dakota really liked his hugs, but he could care less. Dakota was his friend and he loved him like a brother - families taking notice of the large cardboard box Dakota had in hand. The box was sealed, with small holes punctured in various areas of the surface.
"What's that?" he asked curiously, finally approaching his room mate. At this, elicited a slightly annoyed sigh from the other and he placed the box gently on the floor. Awaiting an answer, Roar watched as Koda shrugged off his light jacket and hung it on the rack. After college, the two decided to move in together in Chicago - it was but a mere coincidence actually. Since both their careers were rather similar they both were appointed for the same company. Roar, being California born and bred wasn't used to all the rain the city was known for.

"What is it?" he asked again as he attempted to look through the small holes.
"We're working on another movie; but the trailer that's supposed to pick up the cast broke down, so I'm stuck babysitting them," the other finally explained, removing his shoes to drop himself onto the spot Roar had previously occupied.
"The cast is in this box?" Roar wondered aloud, choosing to sit on the floor. "Can I open it?"
"Go ahead," Koda replied, inching his glasses up the bridge of his nose and taking the remote to switch on the television.

So what could have been in that box? It had holes so an animal? And Koda had mentioned 'cast', did that imply more than one or no? Not desiring to wait any longer, Roar fished his keys from his pocket, using the point to tear open the tape which sealed the center of the box.
Before his mind could register what was in it, the mysterious things - or rather, things? Leaped out, causing his keys to skid across the waxed, wooden floor.
"Oh my god, puppies!" the blonde squealed, laughing uncontrollably as the mass licked whatever skinned was exposed. Using his elbows to prop himself up, they dispersed around the living room, exploring the new life outside the box.
"Dakota this is amazing!" he grinned, eyes sparkling with child-like amusement.
"I'm glad you think that; so I guess that mans you wouldn't mind taking care of them for me," Dakota replies, his lips upturning into a grin he couldn't resist.

(view spoiler)

message 3: by yael (last edited Jul 26, 2014 06:55PM) (new)

yael | 842 comments
ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴋɪɴ ᴀs ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs sɴᴏᴡ; ʟɪᴘs ᴀs ʀᴇᴅ ᴀs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ; ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀs ɴɪɢʜᴛ

(view spoiler)

In a dark room, was a lit candle. Dust seemed to gather nearly every inch of the room except one intricately made object which hung on the wall. It was a still night – there wasn’t a single soul wandering the large stone castle; the only sound resonating in the air was the sound of the winds toying with branches, carrying the snow with it. That is, until the large door creaked open and the small clicks of heels hitting the hard floor echoed in the seemingly abandoned room. And in the process, the light on the wax cylinder grew dim – the only source of light was streaming through the open door.
It was a woman; though her ivory skin was vibrant there was no mistaking the sense of age in her blue eyes. She sunk down into the chair set in front of the mirror that hung on the wall with a heavy sigh. And as if it were a silent cue, the mirror illuminated with a white glow and a face similar to a man faded into appearance.
“My, my, my queen, your face seems to lack its usual serene. What, pray tell, I bothering you?”
The woman’s far off gaze flickered back to the mirror, her lips slightly pursing together. Silence hung between the two for quite a while and once the queen murmured, “A child” it earned an inquisitive glance from the man in the mirror. “A child my queen?”
And with that the queen smiled as she drifted into her own reverie. “Yes, a child. I wish and wait from day to day, questioning fate of my husband’s say. Oh mirror, mirror on the wall I desire something more than a summer’s day, a mind of an infant so I can mold and keep the demons at bay. An impeccable jewel to out shine hat was been labeled as cruel.”
The surface of the mirror rippled, the man’s face dissipating, instead revealing the image of a child. A child with skin pale as snow, cheeks red as roses, hair as dark as ink; and it was wrapped securely in a lavish blanket not uttering a sound as he laid in the queen’s arms.

“He’s gone, he’s gone, he’s gone!” she cried, scurrying down the hallway to her room. The queen’s face was flushed – either from her running or from her crying. Tears were tried on her face and many stray hairs flew wildly out of her dark bun. She fell into the open arms of a man sitting atop of the large bed worry etched on his face.
“Clarice, what are you talking about who’s gone?”
The question made her sob harder her hands gripping tightly on the fabric of his shirt.
“Clarice?”
“Snow White, ” she finally said exasperated. “Now when you leave again for the war I’ll be alone. And the engagement! How can he leave after such an opportunity?” The more she worried, the faster her words blended together until she was reduced to a bumbling idiot.
“Clarice!”
“Yes, Anthony? ”
The dark haired man sighed, placing his hands on his wife’s shoulders. He was also worried, though he had to keep a level head for his wife. “We’ll find him,” he said simply before getting off the bed and walking down the hall shouting for the huntsman. And he left the woman alone, in a puddle of her own tears. Now once more, she was alone.

The further he ran, the less his destination was clear. He simply let his legs take him where they please. Though there was one thing that Snow White could identify easily. He was cold. But he kept on running, his labored breathed was reduced to raspy gasps and an aching burn in his lungs. He couldn't stop running, if he did he would die, or get caught by the huntsman if his parents hadn't noticed his disappearance yet; but that was pretty much the same as dying – being held captive.
The blizzard created this odd white mist in the air, clouding his line of vision. His legs were practically screaming for him to stop – to just collapse on the spot, and it was awarded as Snow White tripped over something concealed over the snow.
It was cold.

God, how do people do this! The pale boy’s nose wrinkled remorsefully as he stared down at the two sticks his numb hands clung to. Snow White had found a cave to seek refuge in, though it was dark and his clothes were wet and he couldn't stop shaking.
Why didn't I leave when the storm passed? How can I be so stupid?
There was that numb feeling – knowing that you were bound to die sooner or later. But he was out of the castle right? It was just what he wanted. With a huff, he tossed the wet sticks aside, drawing his knees closer to chest and balling his fists tightly. Sadly, it was his only option; to sit and wait out the storm then seek refuge in a village or something. And as he waited he hoped that he wouldn't have died by then.

“Hurry, we must find Snow White before the footprints are clear.”
Snow’s shoulders jerked his eyes peeled open. He hadn't recalled falling asleep, and even that fact surprised him that he was capable of sleeping in this current condition.
Crap they’re here, he though as he sank himself deeper into the cave in an attempt to dissemble himself in the shadows. The collective march of men and the stomp of horses, with his hearing range, simply passed by the cave without a simple glance. Snow White released a sigh, and then forced himself to stand and bear his sore legs until he was out of the territory. He couldn't stay here – his body temperature would lessen until he died or the men would return, probably split up and cover more of the area at once. Until then, he would be really trapped. So wit that thought to spark his adrenaline once again, he abandoned the cave heading straight towards the woods.

As he hiked the intense storm became nothing but a cloudy gray sky and piles and piles of snow - which was good. But now that he was in the forest, there was no shelter and all the berries had fallen - bad. And damn, he was starving.
At the moment, Snow White stayed rooted between large bushes covered with snow and as he moved, it shook off the blanket which covered the plant and fell in small piles on the ground. It was a decent spot to hide, though not the best to stay an entire night.
To put it simply he was screwed.
Maybe I should keep walking? As he rose to his feet, Snow White clutched his dark cloak tightly around himself. This time, his urgent run was absent. All the energy he could muster was only capable for a trudge. He hadn't seen any huntsman, nor heard. But they were trained for years and he wasn’t.

In the distance the faint rustling of bushes startled him, and without any hesitation he darted to the farthest and most condensed cluster of trees. Not safe, not safe, absolutely not safe.
There was a sudden burn in his leg, though he ignored it and kept running. And running. He needed to escape or he wouldn't have another chance again. But then exhaustion captured his mind, pulling him into darkness.

”Snow White.....Snow White are you awake?”
What?
“Snow White, open your eyes if you can hear me.”
What was going on? Who was this voice?
The brunette opened his eyes, and his blurred vision cleared revealing a lovely pair of golden eyes. He couldn't stop staring, because they actually looked worried, caring, warm.
And soon that worried disappeared and he smiled. “Thank goodness, for a second I thought I lost you there.”
Snow White frowned, a wave of confusion filling his thoughts. What had happened? The last thing he remembered was running and then...then what? And how does this stranger knew his name? The male bolted upright, using his hands to crawl backward. The sudden movement triggered a familiar pain in his leg causing him to suck in a breath.
“You were shot in the leg so I brought you here to tend it,” he explained slowly coming forward to check on the wound. “And I built a fire – your lips were blue.” A pause. “You would've died,” he said, not really going above a whisper. And there was that worry again.
“Who the hell are you?” he stated flatly, his blue eyes narrowed. He was dressed as a hunter, although he didn't see the emblem anywhere on his uniform.
The man raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then smiled faintly. “I’m Derek, a huntsman under your parents-“
“I’m not going back there,” he hissed. He knew it, of course this...Derek? Had to be one of the men sent by his parents.
Soon, his anger dissipated as he really looked at Derek’s face. There was something there he couldn't quite decipher – an emotion he wasn’t quite familiar with. What was it?
And to his surprise, the huntsman did not retaliate. Instead, he sighed and that stupid, but really nice smile never left his face.
“Just relax princess.”