YA Book Addicts discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Anyone else absolutely love this series!??!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite dystopia along with the selection. The ending of champion was heart breaking

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Right!? The ending was so sad and so perfect!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish there was another book describing the next ten years

message 5: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
I personally love the open ending

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well it leaves room for us to imagine whet happens for sure

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) This series was okay. I liked Day but the writing was so robotic (like June) and sterile. It was an epic dystopia though, I'll give it that. The world-building was great. Second book was my favorite. Coverly love though <3

message 8: by Janna (new)

Janna (hedleyrox132) | 284 comments AWESOME BOOKS

message 9: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 364 comments I am in love with this series, although the third book had me nearly throwing the book a crossed the room in frustration (though i would never do that to a book)

message 10: by Janna (new)

Janna (hedleyrox132) | 284 comments Haha I understand your pain Kristy. :)

message 11: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 98 comments I loved this series! The covers of these books are so gorgeous..my gosh and I liked that when I was reading from days point of view it was a different color than from June's point of view! The ending did quite anger me...I am excited to pick up Marie Lu's new novel the young elites. :)

message 12: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) I've never read the series

message 13: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 98 comments You should read it!

message 14: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) is it really good

message 15: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (caitlinhtroy) This is hands down one of my top favourite book series out there. Definitely recommend!! Going to have to read it again soon

message 16: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 364 comments Colleen wrote: "I loved this series! The covers of these books are so gorgeous..my gosh and I liked that when I was reading from days point of view it was a different color than from June's point of view! The endi..."

The young elites was amazing! The book is a bit darker then the legend series but still amazing. The main charcecter, to me, does not seem like a hero really. She is more of an anti hero, but still amazing.

message 17: by Clara (new)

Clara | 17 comments I really liked the series. I can't remember it that much of it. I might re read it soon. I just got the young elites. I had no idea it was set in the 1300's