One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Bella and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So any ideas:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I have a lot of ideas, but first I'd like to know what you like to RP ^^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Supernatural, fantasy, all that good stuff:p

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay ^^ We can do a supernatural one :D Do you like vampires and werewolves? I see that you have a picture of a wolf as your picture, so I'd assume you would haha

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea:p I do!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Awesome (: Do you prefer to play vampires, werewolves or humans with RPs that involve supernatural beings? ^^

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Normally the human...and female if you don't mind:p I just am more detailed that way!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay, I prefer to be either a werewolf or a hybrid of a vampire and werewolf (: And I'm so use to being the guy now that it doesn't bother me too much, I just expect everyone to want to be the female lol So it's no issue ^^

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay:p sorry! And that's cool! Got a plot?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I have a lot lol I do have one that I really like that I can go get (:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sure! That sounds good:)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Guy A is a hybrid, very nice, but at the same time very distant, not quick to get along with people. Girl A is a human that grew up with a very strict father, always having her do things for him and not letting her have much freedom. One day, the two run into each other, Guy A helping Girl A carry some stuff home, because she was having problems. Later that same night, both Girl A and Guy A are hunting in the woods when Girl A gets attacked by the vampires that want to kill her. Recognizing her scent from earlier, Guy A rushes in to help her and takes her to his groups home, because she was hurt. They decide to keep her there for a while since it doesn't seem like home is the safest place for her. After a bit, Guy A and Girl A begin to have feelings for one another. However, the night they tell each other of their feelings, Girl A gets kidnapped by the vampires, because they think she is Guy A's mate. They plan on killing her, but the group saves her as quickly as they can. When Girl A finally wakes up though, she has lost all memory of Guy A and his group.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it:) and what era is this?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) This is just modern times, I'm not too good at times other than modern unfortunately ^^;

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool! So are we making a character sheet? Or just wing it?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'd prefer to have a characters before I start RPing (: I actually already have him made, I just have to tweak him a bit. You don't have to have too long of a character if you don't want to ^^

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool I have a few characters I can tweak a bit also:) she will be up in a few moments!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Evangeline Leona
Nick name:(optional) Eva
Appearance:

Hair: Black
Eyes: green
Weight: 115
Height: 5'3
Others: (scars, tattoos, etc.) she has claw marks down her back.

Personality:
Eva is a very curious being. She loves to talk and have fun but around her dad she is very quiet and reserved. She always does as she is told even though it isn't necessarily the right thing to do.

I would have had a picture but it's kinda hard when I'm on my phone:/ so here she is!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like her ^^ I especially like how her hair is black and eyes are green, I think that people with those colors are very pretty :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh thanks:) I love people with those colors too:)

(And the request thread seems to be getting heated huh? )

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Damien Cole Warren

Date of Birth: June 14

Species: Vampire/werewolf hybrid, both vampire and werewolf showing in his features

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 2iv0510_zps319da0e9.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Azure Blue
//Height// 6'5
//Weight// 150 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth
//Scars// On his left waist, where he was bitten by a werewolf

photo snow_blue_eyes_animals_cold_wolves_1920x1200_wallpaper_Art_zps1ee06073.jpg

Family

//Mother// Marrissa Warren
//Father// Hayden Warren
//Sister// Samantha "Sammy" Warren

(view spoiler)

Group Members

John (28) - John is pretty much the leader of the group, though people do go to see Damien a lot as well as West. He is a vampire/werewolf hybrid. No one actually knows his weaknesses except for West. He is sensitive to silver, so much so that is stabbed with a silver knife, he will be killed. Also he cannot smell vampires and werewolves as quickly as the others do, but he can still smell them fairly well.

(view spoiler)

West (25) - West is a full werewolf, not a hybrid. He is helping the group of hybrids because his pack asked him to help, since they have no issue with hybrids at all and wish to help. He also helps the new hybrids that join the group how to shift into werewolf form as well as teach them other things about being a hybrid. He is very close with Damien.

(view spoiler)

Zain (19) - Zain is a vampire/werewolf hybrid, one of the newest members of the group and he is still learning how to shift from West. His weaknesses is that he still cannot shift well into a werewolf, it taking nearly 2 minutes as it only lasts for about 20 seconds. His change also hurts him the most above everyone else, so much that it is also excruciating for him. The sun bothers him the most, so he needs to stay inside most days. The only thing that he has an advantage for is that he seems to heal much faster than most werewolves or vampires.

(view spoiler)

Aaron (21) - Aaron is a vampire/werewolf hybrid, also one of the new ones. Good for him though, he can change easily enough and is a very fast learner. So West and Damien didn't even need to teach him a lot, since he already knew everything almost. He doesn't have any weakness except that he is not as agile as everyone else, so he cannot doge attacks as quickly. His advantage is that he is a very fast runner and he heals very, very quickly.

(view spoiler)

Marissa (17) - Marissa is a vampire/werewolf hybrid. Luckily for her, the hybrid DNA has not seemed to change her very much. She is not much like a werewolf, but more so like a vampire. She has no weaknesses, just typical vampire things.

(view spoiler)

Hayden (23) - Hayden is a vampire/werewolf hybrid. The mixed DNA seems to have affected her the most and in the worst ways. The change hurts her to no ends, though not as bad as Zain, and takes a lot more time. She heals small cuts quickly, but large cuts she heals nearly as slow as a human, which is very dangerous. She is a slow runner so she doesn't go on run often, unless with Julian or Damien, since they slow down to match her speed. Silver also hurts her a lot, as much as John, but silver to the heart does not kill her for some reason, just gives her terrible burns. The only advantage seen so far is that she is very agile and can see what moves are going to be used faster than most werewolves or vampires.

(view spoiler)

Julian (15) - Julian is a vampire/werewolf hybrid. Through everyone in the group, he is the fastest runner and the best at tracking. The thing that he is not good at is healing quickly, silver irritates him more as well as the sun and his change into a werewolf is much more painful than it usually is for the others.

(view spoiler)

History
Growing up for Damien, it really wasn't a hard life. His parents had money, they lived in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. Everything was fine, up until he was 16. That is when he was attacked. A wolf suddenly came out of the woods and bit him, trying to eat him would be Damien's guess, but a vampire suddenly came and fought with the werewolf, trying to get it away from Damien. The blood lust took the girl over however and she ended up biting Damien and turning him. To this day, she apologizes and apologizes to him and he always tells her that it is okay. He wasn't very much able to hid it from his parents, since his hair changed color less than a week later. so, he told them what happened. Of course, they didn't believe him at first, but then he showed them the bit marks and how he could make his eyes change colors. Then he thought that they sort of believed him. And what did they do? Kicked him out of the house for being a freak. His sister followed him, telling him that she wasn't scared of them, so he got an apartment a few towns over, Samantha finished High School online as did Damien and now the both are in college, Damien online college though.

Personality
The first thing that anyone would assume by looking at Damien is that he is a emo jerk. That he's really strong and likes to cause trouble and takes a new girl home every night. That is really not true at all. Damien is actually a very socially awkward boy who does not like talking to people at all. He doesn't know how to start a conversation, doesn't know how to continue a conversation and doesn't know how to end a conversation. Doesn't know the right terms to use when talking to certain people, pretty much he just has no social skills at all. That didn't come with him changing, that's how it always was for him. The only one that he could talk to easily as his sister Samantha. He is not a flit nor in a relationship now, but he is a bit of a hopeless romantic, though he won't ever admit it openly to anyone, not even Samantha. It just a longing feeling inside of him and he prefers to keep it to himself.

Pets
Damien owns a small baby Munchkin kitten. Her name is Peanut and she is 2 months old.

photo adorable-munchkin-kitties-21565731-mar-26-2012-600x452_zps1df878ff.jpg

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He is perfect:D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thank you (: I''m so glad you like him, he's one of my favorites.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine too:) so would you like to begin?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sure, if I can type xD I'm like...freaking out because of what happened in the other group...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that was pretty insane. But it's all good now:p I threatened and everyone respected that:p

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm like...shaking. I hate stuff like that, I have social anxiety, and that's was all my fault...Ahhhh, okay. Do you do 1st or 3rd person RP? (:

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

1st:) if you don't mind!

And it's okay! People just blow a fuse easily! Don't worry about it! I don't blame you!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) 1st is fine! ^^

Yes, I see that. Thank you for calming most people down, cause that all went to hell very, very quickly...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

It's no problem:) lol! And it did!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) So, do you want me to start with Damien helping Eva carry stuff, or when Eva gets attacked later that night? ^^

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's start later that night when she gets attacked!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I normally do like 1 long paragraph. If I'm busy it's a short paragraph.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay, that works fine ^^ I'll start us off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien walked out of his apartment, heading towards the store that was nearby. Because of some of teh group staying at his apartment the previous night, he didn't have anything to make for dinner. So, it was nearly 9:00 at this point, at night, and he was heading to a store. Not exactly what he would want to be doing at 9 at night, he'd prefer to be working on schoolwork, since he preferred to stay on top of things like that, but he hadn't realized he didn't have any food left, since he'd been out all day, and staying at the house where most of his group stayed. Looking both ways before he crossed the street, Damien shoved his hands into his pockets, listening to the mostly silent town. Not too many people were walking around during this time, but Damien was glad. That way, there was less of a chance of anyone getting hurt, so Damien was able to relax himself a bit more than normally.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva walked through the small town. She bit her lip nervously and didnt understand why she needed to go buy food this late at night. She knew that her father and her had plenty of food back at the house but he insisted that she go out. It was quite dark and not too many people out on the streets, which made her nervous, she had to walk through the ally way to get to the store. It was the quickest way and easiest. She finally, after 10 minutes of trying to talk herself out of it, made her way through the alley. She heard loud crash and jumped. "hello?" she called and suddenly she was being grabbed by the neck. She tried to scream but no sound came out.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Damien was nearly to the store now, which he was grateful for. He just wanted to get home, make dinner, and keep on working on the paper he needed to finish. A crash from nearby caught his attention and he stopped walking, looking in the direction that he was sure he heard it from. Sniffing the air, he was able to pick up the scent of a vampire nearby, and soon after that the smell of human blood. Eye flashing red, he started off in the direction he was sure that it was in, cursing himself in his mind.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva felt severe pain in her neck as she tried to struggle to get this thing off of her. She kicked and clawed her way out of his grasp. The bite in her neck gushing blood and she could feel herself slowly start to lose consciousness. She stood up and he was there in a flash pushing her against the wall. He was saying something but Eva's ears started to ring and couldn't comprehend what he was saying. She growled and clawed at his face leaving scratch marks across his eye. He sneered and pushed on her throat and she fainted.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The scent of blood was getting stronger, so he knew that he was getting closer, but he also knew that the person that was getting attacked was bleeding more, which was not a good thing at all. Hurrying up his running pace, he finally made it to the alley where he knew it was happening, just in time to see the girl get knocked out.
" Hey! Get the hell away from her!" Damien yelled at the vampire, his normally blue eyes a mixture of red, purple, yellow and orange. The eyes of a hybrid.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

The vampire growled. "I'm always interrupted aren't I?" He sneers and quickly moves towards Damien. He kicks him square in the chest hoping he would fly back towards the wall. Eva moaned lightly and opened her eyes. She could barely see anything but saw the man she had met earlier his blue eyes were not so blue now as the glowed different colors of red, yellow purple and orange..she was in pain and very confused but when she tried to speak more pain seemed to follow.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thankfully, Damien was able to sense where the vampire was moving, but he was not able to move away from his attack quite as quickly as he would have liked. He didn't move too much though, and he recovered quickly. He hissed at the vampire, his sharp teeth showing clearly.
" I'm going to give you another warning. Get away from her," he said. He didn't want to shift...but it was closer to the full moon, so he was stronger as when he fought as a werewolf, not a vampire.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The vampire hissed back and growled in defeat. "Don't think I won't find you." He threatened before looking over at the girl one last time. Then with that he disappeared into the night. Eva shook slightly and tried to sit up. But when she did she just fell over again. "Help." She croaked softly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Damien followed the vampire with his eyes until he was gone, then he turned his attention towards the girl. He hurried over towards her, knowing that his eyes were still different colors. Quickly, he took off the jacket that he had been wearing, looking at the bit on the girls neck.
" Okay. I'm going to move you a bit, I'm sorry if I hurt you," he said, gently moving her so she was leaning against the wall. Then, he put his hand on the back of her head and pressed his jacket against the bite on her neck.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva moaned in pain a bit her lip to fight back tears. She shivered slightly as the cool wall hit her bare skin. She looked up at the man and reached out a hand to touch his cheek. "Thank you.." She murmured softly. She winced lightly and cried out.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " I know it hurts, I'm sorry," Damien whispered to her, not really paying attention when he felt her hand on his cheek," Now, I'm going to pick you up, okay? My house is nearby, I can help you a little better if we're there instead of here. Okay?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods slightly and winces again. "Okay" she said softly and bit her lip. Tears fell down her cheeks. She started to get dizzy and she felt extremely tired... I need to shut my eyes, she thought and they started to close.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Damien noticed her tears and he gently wiped them away before he picked her up gently, making sure to keep the jacket placed on her neck, though he wasn't really able to hold it securely on her neck with her in his arms. He started towards his apartment, which was just a few blocks from there.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be gone for the day:p sorry!

« previous 1