Fairy Tales Eclectic discussion

Freebies, Sales, R2Rs, etc. > Guidelines for this Folder

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) | 553 comments Authors and all group members may start topics here, one per book. Authors may add their own books. Each free promotion, sale, and new release is one topic. No purely promotional bumps please! This folder will be housecleaned according to date, etc to keep things tidy.

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) | 553 comments We have added Read 2 Reviews to this folder.

Authors, if you would like to offer complementary copies of your fairy tale/fairy tale retelling/fairy tale spin off to group members in exchange for an honest review, you may create a thread to post that offer here. The moderators won't be involved, but you're welcome to arrange to send copies to members, etc. through a thread you manage in this folder.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Cellier | 17 comments Hi Heidi! I'm not completely sure from the guidelines above... I made a topic for my new release but would now like to offer free copies for R2Rs. Can I make another thread for this or would that be against the guidelines since it's the same book? Thanks!

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) | 553 comments Melanie wrote: "Hi Heidi! I'm not completely sure from the guidelines above... I made a topic for my new release but would now like to offer free copies for R2Rs. Can I make another thread for this or would that b..."

If you'd like to create a thread specifically for the R2R that is fine:) Thanks for checking!