message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Here it is

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments You welcome

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Well mostly I have done romance and comady

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments It dosen't matter

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. How do you feel about teenage pregnancy? Amnesia? Post apocalypse? Zombies? Kidnapping? Incest? (:

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Wow choises. Um number 3 and 6 didn't I understand. Number 4 and 5 have I done and number 1 and 2 haven't I done

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Post apocalypse is basically like the world falling apart and incest is love between family members. Like sister x brother, mother x daughter, stuff like that ^^

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Okey

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments I don't know

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Um, how about I give you both of the ideas I have for those, and you chose the best ^^

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Ok

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) 1.
It is modern day time and Guy A is living happily as a single father with his 10 year old daughter. They have a few nice, happy relationship and often go to visit his brother. However, a disease changes everything that they had. A virus, mutating people and turning them into these...flesh eating things. The father tries to get his child out of the area, with the help of his brother, but a soldier ends up shooting his daughter, leaving the man broken.

It is 20 years after that incident and Guy A is still alive, living with a small group of people in the quarantined zone. He has learned to handle himself, as well as protect those he loves. He gets assigned a mission from a 'friend'. Transport a 14 year old girl (Girl A) out of the city? Why? She is immune to the disease and she can be the cure for all of this. Despite his better judgement, Guy A agrees to this task and starts on his way with the girl.

Girl A wakes up in a cage in a basement, having no idea of how she got there. There is a man, who had apparently kidnapped her, making her his slave for many things. This man has a son, Guy A, who knows of the girl, but says nothing to no one, though he feels bad for her. After an exceptionally large, brutal beating by his father to Girl A, Guy A takes her away in the middle of the night and helps her escape, going with her. She is scared of him, but he demands to stay with her long enough so that he can get her safe and a home. Will the girl accept him and let him stay, or will she forever be reminded of the man every time she looks at the guy? And what about when she has suspicions that she is pregnant?

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments OMG the first on reminds me of the last of us

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Of course

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments We can to the first one

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments It dosen't matter

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. I suppose I'll be the guy, since I already have a character made for him ^^ That okay?

message 25: by Louise (new)

message 27: by Louise (new)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Keith Scott Martinez

Nick name: Scott

Date of Birth: June 19
Star Sign: Gemini
Spirit Animal: Tiger
Religion: None, he lost hope

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance
 photo 1asdgsdgf_zps3eb42c93.jpg
//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Blue
//Height// 6'2
//Weight// 150 lbs
//Skin Tone// Tan
//Skin Texture// Rough, but smooth at the same time
//Scars// Many scars through his body, mainly on his arms and back

(view spoiler)

History
Keith was raised in Texas by his mother, father and older sister Maria. His life was just like everyone else that lived in that area, hard work and taking care of the house. School as different for him, he dropped out of High School when he was 18 because he got his girlfriend pregnant by accident, even though they used protection. He raised her alone, because his girlfriend up and left him as soon as she had her. He moved out of the house, not wanting to burden his parents and siblings, which he had 2 younger brothers at this point. He named the girl Brenna, because that was his grandmothers name, who babysat him when he was a child.

Keith eventually got an apartment of his own to care for Brenna, getting a job as well, his younger brother Jacob, that was 16, babysitting Brenna whenever he was out. He saved up a lot of money, also having savings for college, which he never went to. Taking care of Brenna was hard, but he managed very well for a single father. The girl grew up happy and hyper, though she didn't often like talking to other children.

When Keith was 29 and Brenna was 10, the virus came along. Jacob came and got him, the rest of the family already having turned. They tried to get out of the city, but they got into a car crash, Brenna breaking her arm and hurting her leg. Keith and Jacob tried to get out, but after an encounter with a solider, Brenna was shot and killed. Keith and Jacob took her body however and got somewhere safer, burying her there. Keith was devastated after that, not knowing if he could go on, but Jacob made him and they continued to live.

{If curious what happened after that, read spoiler}
(view spoiler)

Personality
Keith is a cold hearted person, he does not let anyone get close to him anymore, not wanting to need to take care of anyone else. He has lost too much, so this is his way of not getting hurt anymore. While he is protective, he does not have anyone that he feels the need to protect enough that he would give his life for theirs. Since Jacob left, he's been that way. Luckily, he doesn't often think about Brenna anymore. Keith can be friendly is he wants to and caring, comforting, but he prefers not to. He is very territorial, and does not trust anyone completely, even those he has been with for years.

photo 1aasdfgsd_zps00db49c6.gif

Strengths
• Good at not showing feelings
• His hearing is very good, as well as his sight
• He is very agile for his age, knowing how to sneak around people and go into small spaces

Weaknesses
• Mention of Brenna
• Children
• Sensitive about others emotions
• Cannot leave anyone behind

Fighting Abilities
Keith is good with all types of weapons, his preferred being a bow and arrow and Assault Rifles. He is also fairly good with hand to hand combat, knowing how to kill a man with a pen, if he could find one that is. He is fast at running, and good at dodging.

photo 1aadasfd_zps9f59a294.gif

Necklace
Keith wears a necklace that did belong to Brenna, he took it off of her body when she died. She got it for him on his 28th birthday, a year before the virus started. He still has the one that was his, it hangs down to the middle of his chest. Brenna's hangs down to his collarbones.

(view spoiler)

Other
Keith has an issue with sleeping, he does not do it often. He will normally stay up all night and patrol the area. He also has a Texan accent.

{This is a picture of his daughter, Brenna}
(view spoiler)

message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Now I have something to read on the train XD

message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Um I'm idéinitiativ my phone. I can't really see the pic you have. I can't read te spiolers and I can't read the text fully

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) That's okay (: If you have a chance to get on a computer, you can look at him there. His picture is of Matt Damon.

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments I don't really have a computer close to me till next week

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Name: Arianna Rose Tenderman
Nick name: Anna

Date of birth: April 24
Star Sign: bullock
Spirit Animal: I don't know what that is
Religion: None, she don't really know what that is

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0019...

//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Brown
//Skin Tone// tan
//Skin Texture// nice in helpless. But she isn't so helpless
//Scars// tiny scars on different places on her body. And a bite mark on her arm that she hides pretty well

History: Anna has been growing up with her best friend. But they both got biten. For some reason she didn't became one of them. The most of her life she have been living in terror.

Personality: Anna is secretiv. She don't tell anyone everything. She need to make sure that se know the person first. Sometimes she don't get sceard thr easy. She aren't afraid to kill someone. She is really nice and caring to

Strengths
• Good to use a knife
• Good to hide her bite mark
• There when they need her

Weaknesses
• To be left alone
• To become one of the monsters
• Not being able to swim

Fighting Abilities: She always has a knife in her pocket. She can ran pretty fast. She want to know how to use a gun.

So what do you think. I tried to do her pretty alike Ellie. Most becaouse my character is based on her. But I put in my own things to.

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Yay

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) So, do you RP in 1st or 3rd person? (:

Oh, and a spirit animal is basically the animal that your character gets along with the most, and are most similar to. Like Keith's is a Tiger, because his personality and ways of doing things are similar to one.

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments I don't still don't really understand. Oh well. I used my bday on her. And I'm used to do 3rd

message 40: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments You can start

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oops, didn't see this -.- And you want me to start? How detailed are you normally?

message 42: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments We it's different. Some wants to be lazy and some want to be detailed. Often with details just to make it easy I can do at least 3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) 3 sentences or 3 paragraphs?

message 44: by Louise (new)

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Lines

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith stood near one of the walls that were falling apart, looking down at the area where the kids were. While most of the people here were broken up and sad about what was going one, there was some happiness as well. This group that he was in was far more advanced then anything that he had seen in a very long time. They had houses, cleaned them up fairly well too and made a home out of what they had. While it wasn't home to many of the people here, it was a home to many of the others, that including the children.

Keith spent a lot of his daylight here, looking out for the children. Their parents watched them as well, but they knew that Keith was always there, so they didn't have to worry to much and they could take a break, whether to take a nap, use the bathroom, or have a little eating break. Food was another thing that they had that many others didn't. Crops were growing here, so there were fruits and vegetables. Not nearly enough, of course, but no one here except a few were greedy.

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Anna was sitting in her room. She looked at the mark on her arm. It's been a month sence she got biten. Why was she still normal? Even if they had talked about it she still didn't understand why. She took on her jacket. Sence she got bitten she always needed to wear the jacket to hide the mark on her arm

message 48: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments (

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sighing, Keith shifted his weight to his other leg, leaning over the wall a bit more, knowing that it was secure. A light breeze blew by him, causing his air to flutter around slightly, and his necklaces to jingle lightly. Looking down at them, he remembered exactly when he got this necklace, his own and the one that was suppose to be worn by his daughter. But instead, it was around his neck.

message 50: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Anna knew that he had a mission. But she needed to wait for someone. Seriouly? She is 14 now. She can take care of herself. She don't need anyone

« previous 1