One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > вℓσσмιηє¢єηт ☪Samantha☪ and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey what's up? ^.^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hello ^^ I'm writing a story at the moment, I'm having a horrible block with with though, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to end it. And yourself? ^^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Playing video games with my dad. I haven't seen him in a while sir it's kind of cool. So what kind of rp are we going to do?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh that's fun (: My dad doesn't know how to play video games haha

And it depends on what you like (:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol you know what I like. I mostly do FxF or FxM, I'm still trying to get done MxM

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) No, I just know that you liked one of my ideas haha

Okay, um, how do you feel about teenage pregnancy? Amnesia? Post apocalypse? Zombies? Kidnapping? (:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the zombies and kidnapping, which one do you like?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like them all ^^ My favorite has to be teenage pregnancy though. I do have a FxF Rp idea that does involve kidnapping, if you'd like to hear it, and it also involves teen pregnancy, but fi you don't like that, then it doesn't have to happen :3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol throw me the pitch :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) For some strange reason, I wrote it in MxF form, but I do prefer it in FxF. We just need to change the guy to a girl (:

Girl A wakes up in a cage in a basement, having no idea of how she got there. There is a man, who had apparently kidnapped her, making her his slave for many things. This man has a son, Guy A, who knows of the girl, but says nothing to no one, though he feels bad for her. After an exceptionally large, brutal beating by his father to Girl A, Guy A takes her away in the middle of the night and helps her escape, going with her. She is scared of him, but he demands to stay with her long enough so that he can get her safe and a home. Will the girl accept him and let him stay, or will she forever be reminded of the man every time she looks at the guy? And what about when she has suspicions that she is pregnant?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I like it, can I be girl A? Or do you want to be her? I don't mind being either.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I do have a character that I like a lot for her, so Girl A would be my preferred choice, and it would be nice for me to use her, since I haven't gotten much of a chance (: But if you really wanted her, I can be the other girl :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) And if I were to be the other girl, I would prefer this to be in MxF instead of FxF (:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well in this situation I would be better as the scared person, so I would more likely be the Girl A if that's okay?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) If we can switch it over to MxF, then yes, I suppose so (:

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure that's fine with me :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (: My guy is not finished yet, I have to make him from scratch.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ditto :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 01:14PM) (new)

| Name | Emily Carver
| Age | 20
| Gender | Female

| Appearance |

(view spoiler)
| Personality | Emily thinks nothing bad can happen to her. She's brave and independent, and always takes risks. But on the inside she's as vulnerable as everyone else. She's scared of being hurt, and saying the wrong thing, but she doesn't show it. Beside that, she knows every single song that plays on the radio. She wears the coolest clothes, and she always is the prettiest girl around.

| Family |
Mother Amelia Carver (39)

Father John Carver (42)

Sister Samantha Carver (17)

| History | Emily was little, but she found out that her mother and father didn't want her. She was an accident, and said they whished she was never born. She now doesn't talk to her parents, and does everything she can to rebel against them. She was going to bars ever sense she was 16. But she knows what's the difference between right and wrong, and she's not stupid. She makes sure the guy wears a condom, and she uses birth control. She also doesn't get a ride from strangers.

| Likes |
~ Singing
~ To party
~ Being herself

| Dislikes |
~ Doing nothing
~ being the center if attention
~ being alone

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking if adding the bad girl gone good factor.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you like her?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah, I do, for the most part ^^ It's kind of weird though, my name is Emily xD

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it really? To be honest I've always wanted to name my baby girl that when I got older lol :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay that I did the bad girl thing?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

How's your guy?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Julian Michelle Brenan

Nick name: Michelle

Dae of Birth: December 14

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 45tte_zpsd8704663.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue-silver
(view spoiler)
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth

photo 34tr4t_zpse1e1955a.jpg
 photo 234tsdg_zps4517808e.gif

History
Julian grew up without a mother, she died after she had given birth to him. His father, who never wanted a child to begin with, was stuck with him. Even though he didn't want him, he took care of him anyways, not the best at it, but he was pretty decent at it, he gave him everything he needed and spent time with him. Julian was really into swimming when he was young, so his father even let him do swimming classes after he got home from school. In school, Julian didn't talk to anybody really, he was very quiet and kept to himself. It was always like this, though the difference was in Middle School, kids made fun of him. High School that died down a bit, but he was just as quiet as he ever was.

Around 8th grade was when Julian's father began acting strange. He would stay in his room or in the basement for long hours, and would come home at the strangest times. Julian began to hear strange noises coming from the basement at night, and though he didn't want to believe it, he knew what his father was doing. His father was taking people, kidnapping them, and killing them afterwards. Afraid for himself, Julian never said a word about it, and his father was is well aware that Julian knows.

Personality
Julian is very closed off and quiet, he does not want anyone to get to know him, and he does not want to get to know anyone else. While he is like this, he is not heartless. He is actually very kind and helpful, he just does not allow a lot of people to see that side of him. Not because it makes him seem weak, he just doesn't want people to start thinking he is approachable, because he wants everyone to stay away from him. He is a bit sensitive to peoples words.

Pets
Julian does have 3 kittens that he found in a box in the park, two of those kitten being hurt. He took them home and his father seemed not too bothered by them. 2 of the kittens are girls and 1 is a boy, they appear to be about 3-4 months old. The appear to be from the same litter.
 photo 1183921_stock-photo-cute-newborn-baby-kittens-easily-isolated-on-white_zps629e48d7.jpg
Socks (on the far left) was one of the hurt kittens, her leg was split open pretty well. She is very friendly to everyone, but very quiet, she doesn't meow too often. She can be playful, but she prefers to just cuddle with others. Her favorite thing to play with is Julian's boxers, socks and tank tops.

Frankie (the middle) is the male cat, also one of the hurt ones. His ear was nicked pretty good when he was found, and there was a bit mark on his tail. Out of the three, he is the most adventurous, loves to run around no matter what time of day it is. If you are cuddling with him, he will often turn it into a game, biting your hand and such. He is very protective of his sisters, very cautious when strange people are around, and stays by his sisters.

Buttercup (the far right) is the other female kitten. She is friendly, but very curious. She sniffs practicaly everything and anything that she can get her hands on. She is almost like a mother to her siblings, and to Julian, making sure the boy is awake, and making sure that Frankie doesn't get into too much trouble, or checking on Socks if she appears to be sad. She is also a bit of a helper, using her paws and teeth to clean up the clothes of Julian's floor if he happens to leave them there. Of course, this takes some time, but it gives her something to do while Julian is away, or her siblings are asleep.

Julian also has a baby mouse that he found in his garage just recently. It is only about a week old, just recently opening it's eyes. He has determined, from what he knows about mice, that it is a girl, and he has named her Pepper.
 photo mouse_zpsd12077cb.png

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) There he is ^^

And it's your character, you can do whatever you may with her ^^ Julian might not like that he's done that though, considering how he is.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Want to start?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

//Ţềďđỹ Bëẫŕ// {Ễłℓỉồŧ} чασí [nσ lífє wíthσυτ "ѕιи"] wrote: "There he is ^^

And it's your character, you can do whatever you may with her ^^ Julian might not like that he's done that though, considering how he is."

The whole thing was, after she got kidnapped, she became scared an not as brave. She's only doing that to get back at her parents

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sure. I'll start with Julian seeing Emily for the first time after she's been there a few days. How detailed are you normally? And will this be in 1st or 3rd person?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

3rd, and I'm a copy writer, I post pretty much what I see, if you give me a paragraph, I'll probably post that much, either more or less, it varies.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

But normally I post about four to five sentences.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oops, sorry, didn't see this. Okay, I'll do about a paragraph, okay? (:

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup fine with me :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay cool ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian sat on the couch in his living room, his science book opened in front of him as well as his textbook. He was trying to work on his homework, but he couldn't concentrate. His father had just came up from the basement a few minutes ago, and had went straight to his room. Julian didn't hear his father doing anything, which meant that he was still awake. If he was asleep, Julian would have heard snoring, since his father was quite the loud snorer. Biting his lip, he looked over towards the basement door, which was closed. His father never left it open, after all. He'd been hearing weird things down there again, and he knew there was someone down there. Curiosity was getting the better of Julian, but he wouldn't dare try to go down there with his father still awake.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily laid on a cement floor, with what was her clothes before, but now they were shreds, wrapped around her. She was crying softly, afraid if she was too loud, that horrible man would come back. She lifted her head to get a better look of the room. It was a basement, she knew that much, but it had what looked like cells filled with in. There were three more inside from hers. But on the walls were what a normal basement had, tools, boxes, and a washer and dryer in the far corner. She couldn't understand how this happened to her. She was always carefully, taking cabs instead of driving, not drinking something she had walked away from, sure she went home with people, but they took a cab to her own house. She couldn't remember what happened that was the worst part. She looked back at the stairs, and saw a faint glow through the cracks.