1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > CӨLLΣGΣ LIFΣ (Avril and Meg)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 1500 comments Mod
Made it!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! (:

message 3: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

No problem!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 03:54PM) (new)

Okay, so here is what I was thinking for my girl.

Name: Jess Mason

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 5: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

Sure thing!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would you like to start or do you want me to?))

message 7: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

You can if you want, I'm just not sure who I want to be my face claim yet!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay (:

Jess slid out of bed and padded into the kitchen. She quietly poured herself a cup of coffee in an attempt to wake herself up.

message 9: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

Name: Enrique "Ricky" Martinez
History: Originally born in Brazil, his wealthy parents raised him in America, wanting him to stay out of trouble with the law. He is currently attending Notre Dame in his sophomore year, and is already captain of the soccer team
Appearance:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ooh he's cute haha (:

message 11: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

Enrique walked in from the door, picking up a towel from the folded laundry by the door and pressing his face into it, smiling at the scent of the fabric softener before running over his flattened and dripping hair, tousling it with his hand. He stripped his shirt off and tossed it onto the back of a chair. He'd already been up two hours for a workout and a morning run, which he'd gotten poured on during. He wrapped and arm around her and pressing his cold body to her back, inhaling her scent, intoxication running through his veins as he kissed her neck. "Buenos dias" he purred against her skin, glancing out the window into the rain.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm, Hola." She whispered in a bad Spanish accent. "I missed you this morning." She leaned back against his chest, letting her eyes slide closed as she enjoyed the feel of his body against hers. Sliding her free hand along the arm around her waist, she took a small sip of her coffee.

message 13: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He chuckled and swayed softly, shifting from one wet foot to the other, his right hand slowly playing with the bottom of her tank top as he practically growled against her warm skin. "Oh...my little white girl." he smirked. He let go of her then, opening the fridge and pulling a powerade from it, draining it before pushing it into the trash, grabbing an apple and leaning against the table, taking a moment to chew a bite. "What classes do you have today?" he asked, his accent far more authentic, one of the accents that turned even the heads of old female professors.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess's body felt far too cold without him behind her. She turned around, propping her hip against the sink looking over at him. "I actually have today off. My one class that I had at noon was canceled because of something Mr. McCord had to do. I didn't really care to listen to his explanation the other day." She took another sip of her coffee, feeling the hot liquid burn a trail down her throat. "How about you?" She tried to keep her eyes on his in an attempt to not stare at his bare chest.

message 15: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"Oh..." he turned to the reflective and stainless steel fridge, fixing his wet hair. "Two afternoon classes...then the usual soccer practice from seven to ten." he shrugged, turning back and hanging the towel around his neck, a dangerous smirk upon his face. "And you can look at me if you want..I am your boyfriend after all"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then we have all morning together." She gave him an innocent smile as she walked over and looped her arms around his neck. "Yes, but if I look, I know I'll want more." She whispered, pressing her mouth to his. She lightly ran a hand through his wet hair and smiled against his mouth.

message 17: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"Mm..." he practically purred against her before leaning back slightly, yawning as his dark fingers crept along the cool skin of her sides. "You drive me crazy girl" he smiled, shaking his head. "And you messed up my hair. Look at that"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, leaning back. "You're tired already? I thought you'd be awake, seeing as you get up at ridiculous hours in the morning." She rolled her eyes at the thought of how early he wakes up. She ruffled his hair and stepped back quickly. "And I mess up your hair, because I know it bugs you." She teased, winking at him as she continued to back up, beginning to slip out of his embrace.

message 19: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He raised an eyebrow, chuckling deeply and shaking his head as his finger tightened her grip on her stomach. "Now...you know I don't like that" he chuckled, a certain darkness in his eyes

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 10:29PM) (new)

She rolled her eyes and allowed him to keep her in place. "You're a big boy, you can get over it. So what if there's one piece of hair out of place." She raised up on her tiptoes, her mouth inches from his. A smile spread across her lips. "You're already perfect to me." She whispered and brushed a piece of hair out of place.

message 21: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"Aw...aren't you a sweetheart" he murmured, pressing his lips to hers, pulling her up against him, nipping at her neck as his hands cupped her hips.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 11:30PM) (new)

"Yes, in fact I am." She said with a smile. She put a hand on his chin, guiding his mouth back to hers. She pressed up against his and captured his mouth. "I miss waking up next to you." She mumbled, pulling back slightly breathless.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just wondering, do you want them to live in an apartment or a dorm together? I was thinking apartment, but either is fine with me.))

message 24: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He frowned at that, pulling back and leaning against the fridge, leaning his head back and looking up at the ceiling. "Well baby I have to. I stay in shape so that I can do personal training the nights I don't have soccer. It's the only reason we can afford this apartment" he growled, hands in his pockets.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know." She sighed, pushing her hands into her hair. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." She shook her head softly and walked back to the sink, bracing her hands on the edge. "I just miss you. I love spending time with you and I don't want you to give up soccer. I never want you to have to give it up." She let out a breath, letting her head fall and her eyes slide closed. "Just forget I said anything. I'm sorry."

message 26: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"No no...look" he came up behind her yet held a bit of distance, running his hands up and down her arms to calm her. "Just hold on, amour. Soon..I'm hoping to get into the professional league. And I'll be able to get you a lot more than this apartment" he breathed

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2014 12:50AM) (new)

She nodded and turned around to face him, leaning back against the sink. "I don't care about the money or the fame, I just care about you. I hope you get into the professional league, I really do." She gave him a small smiled and took his hand in hers. "I'm sorry for what I said." She gave his hand a small squeeze and began to walk away.

message 28: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He stuttered for a moment, huffing and running a hand through his hair as he followed after her. "Jess. Jess. Jess, what did I say?" He chimed, his face a frown as he followed closely on her heels.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She paused and quickly turned to face him. "Nothing." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Usually you like to be alone after a fight. I just thought that you would want alone time, some space." She looked up at him, her expression soft. "I was trying to give you what I thought you would want." She said with a small smile as she lightly touched his arm. "And I just want you to know that I love you, okay? That's never going to change. No matter if you're here or in a different country with your team. I will always love you." She quickly kissed his cheek and walked past him to grab her coffee.

message 30: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He jerked his arm away and turned to watch her, growling as his muscles strained, veins showing as he whipped his shirt off the back of the chair. "What?! You said you were lonely and now you want to be alone? And what are you even talking about...me being out of country?" He asked, jaw clenched as he stormed out to the bedroom, throwing his shirt in the hamper

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2014 01:28AM) (new)

"Uh! No! I was trying to say that I would stick by you no matter what! Of course it gets lonely here when you're training or at practice, but I understand." She ran a hand through her hair, looking over at him. She tried to calm herself and lower her voice. "I was trying to say that I support you. And no, I do not want to be alone, but I was saying I would do it for you!" She tilted her head back, no longer looking at him. "I would do anything for you." She whispered, desperate to make him understand.

message 32: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"I-mmm" he murmured angrily as thunder rang, a strong hand over his mouth as he thought, eyes burning holes into the hard wood floor. "I don't know what you want me to do, Jess. You want me to be some sort of...coach instead? Some sort of manager? Making half the money, working almost as much but getting to stay here with you?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head, unshed tears pooling in her eyes. "No. I want you to be a professional. I don't want you to give up your dream." She looked over at him, trying to meet his eyes. "I was just saying that I missed you. Is it so wrong for me to miss my boyfriend? The one I live with?" She ran a hand through her hair, letting out a sigh as the first tear trailed its way down her cheek. She quickly swatted it away.

message 34: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"No..no no" his resolve melted and he crossed the room, cupping her cheeks in his hands, wiping away the wet tracks with his thumbs. "No. Please don't cry, love" he whispered, kissing her softly, his eyes like pools of warm chocolate. "I'm sorry"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She let her eyes slide shut. "I'm sorry too." She whispered, pulling him closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. "I hate when we fight." She said quietly, holding him tight.

message 36: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"As do I" he nuzzled her neck then, throwing his arms around her thin waist and kissing the soft skin of her neck. "You are so...perfect." he whispered, pulling back to gaze down at her in the gray kitchen.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"So are you." She said with a smile. She leaned up and quickly pressed her mouth to his. "We still have a couple hours." She said, pulling back slightly to look up into his warm eyes.

message 38: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"And you plans, sleeping beauty?" he purred, dark eyes sparkling, large and infallible smile ever present as always.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, pressing closer to him. "To spend every second with you." She brought her lips inches from his. "And to slightly annoy you." She grinned, running her hand through his hair, messing it up again.

message 40: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He growled, sweeping her up into his arms and kissing her, pausing at the table. "Put down the coffee." he reprimanded. "I don't want it all over my expensive floors" he chuckled, bouncing her a bit to emphasize his point.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and put her coffee down tightening her arms around his neck. "Yes sir." She said, trying to keep her voice serious. She crushed her mouth to his, pulling him closer.

message 42: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

"Mm.." he murmured against her lips, fingers gripping her skin tight enough to leave white marks,leaning against the door to the bedroom to open it and tossing her easily onto the bed with a short laugh.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She squealed as he tossed her onto the bed. She reached up and grabbed his arm, pulling him on top of her. "Come here." She mumbled, pressing her mouth against his.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 45: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He crawled onto the bed after her, his body over hers, dark skin pressed against hers as he smiled softly, kissing her with tender passion, a low rumble in his throat.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She moaned into his mouth, her hands traveling down his back and sides, pulling him closer. Her back arched, pressing her chest to his as she smiled against his mouth.

((Skip or PM?))

message 47: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

((skip))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))

Jess laid next to Enrique, her head on his bare chest. She smiled to herself and tightened her arm across his muscular stomach.

message 49: by Avril of Themyscira, Roleplayer Extrordinare (new)

He laughed softly, his fingers dancing up and down along the bare white skin of her thigh, his eyes half open and his smile like the devil as he yawned. "Why don't we do this every morning"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Her smile deepened and she propped herself up on her elbow, facing him. "Because you love me." She leaned forward pressing her mouth to his. Her fingers gently moved across the tan skin of his chest.

« previous 1