║↬|Naruto, ultimate shinobi|↫║ |↜║Semi-Advanced RP║↝| discussion

〈 Moderators 〉 > Moderator Discussions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ash. (new)

ash. Should we make the different places in each village or should there be just one for each? because I can think of 100 places for each village. And I don't want topics to be not used you know?

message 2: by ash. (new)

ash. I finished >.< Might add more

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Well, alrighty. Sorry I wasn't on.

message 4: by ash. (new)

ash. That's okay! :)

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I'm still kind of busy.

message 6: by ash. (new)

ash. its okay! no worries

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Back. Anything you need?

message 8: by ash. (new)

ash. Hmmm I think I have everything for now

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Alright. I'll work on my character in a little bit. Do I really need Japanese characters in the name? Because I have no clue how badly google will mess it up.

message 10: by ash. (new)

ash. No you don't it's okay ^_^

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Good. Next question: So, what's the status on Anscestral Jutsu and the jinchuuriki? Are we allowing those? Such as:

Sharingan

Byakugan

Rinnegan?

Anything new?

message 12: by ash. (new)

ash. Sure

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) So, should we pick out people to be the Jinchuuriki? Like the nine best characters?

message 14: by ash. (new)

ash. We can have a application form for it if you'll like to make one. If it's alright old like to be the Nine Tail? Also can you say in there that you can change the anime? Or instance how the two tail is a cat thing. People can make it into a wolf or some other beast.

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Well, I'd rather we keep to the beasts' actual forms. But Sure, you can be Nine Tails'. I want to keep the Biju's out of powerplaying hands.

message 16: by ash. (new)

ash. Alright we can do the normal forms

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Alrighty. Now, what are the limitations on the Jinchuuriki? Did they just become it? Or have they been it since birth? Are they able to access their power, or are they sealed and just leaking a bit, like Naruto at first?

message 18: by ash. (new)

ash. They need to be sealed within their bodies. Normally their sealed at birth. Or someone seals them in their body when their older.

message 19: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I know. So they need to start slow? Alright.

message 20: by ash. (new)

ash. What do you mean by start slow? Sorry little confused >.<

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I mean they have to work into their full power. Should we incorporate JP? Jinchuuriki Points? To show how much their seal is fading.

message 22: by ash. (new)

ash. Ohh that's a good idea! Yeah I like that ^_^ I need to go because I have to go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow. If you'd like to add that application and points to the character strengths then go on ahead!

message 23: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Alright. I'll actually wait for you, and we can fine-tune it.

message 24: by ash. (new)

ash. I'm back!

message 25: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Hey. So, about JP. We should make levels for the bijuus or something. Like how at max level they get the Bijuu Bomb.

message 26: by ash. (new)

ash. I think the points should be out of 1000? Because their pretty powerful. What do you think?

message 27: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) So they're on a thousand point scale. Okay. How many levels?

message 28: by ash. (new)

ash. Five?

message 29: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Beginner: 1000

Novice: 2000

Intermediate: 3000

Proficient: 4000

Advanced: 5000

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I have to leave soon. I've got a trip to take and I'll have WiFi when I get there.

message 31: by ash. (new)

ash. Yeah that looks good! that's alright. If you'd like to add that in the character strengths that would be great!

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I'll put that in shortly, then.

message 33: by ash. (new)

ash. Thank you!

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I made a Leaf Ninja.

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Alright. Any thoughts on the rules?

message 36: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) So... Don't we need a teacher? And Jonin to lead the Squads?

message 37: by ash. (new)

ash. Yeah we do.. I'm not sure how we are going to do that. Maybe we can ask people if they would like to be Jonin? And had them apply and type out a fighting roleplay battle to see how good they are? And to know how much points we should give them?

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) That's a much better plan than I could have made. You and I participating or just judging? What about the Kages and Medical Jonin?

message 39: by ash. (new)

ash. We can just make a Jonin because we are mods. We are just judging for now. After we have enough Jonin then we can start with the Kage and Medical. Sound good?

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Good.

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) So we need enough squad leaders for each village, or at least one. How many squads are there? 8? 10? That's a ton of people.

message 42: by ash. (new)

ash. I know but normally their are 20 squads in Naruto in each village. We need as much members as we can get.

message 43: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I take a nap and everything changes. O.o

message 44: by ash. (new)

ash. Lol sorry! I'm trying to make it look better >.> and give people guids to help them through the Rp. What do you think?

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) They look great. It's just that we have two characters that are actually complete. I'll make a Jonin if you'd like me to, but it'd have to be later tonight, and I'd need to hunt down a picture.

message 46: by ash. (new)

ash. Yeah I know and okay! Cool! ^_^

message 47: by ash. (last edited Jul 28, 2014 03:48PM) (new)

ash. Hey Drax, when you get the chance can you make Ninja Types of Professions.

Such as:

For Genin (C Rank):

Courier Ninja
Cooking Ninja
Medical Ninja

For Chuunin (B Rank):

ANBU
Elite Tutor
Protection Service Ninja

For Jounin (A Rank):

Ninja Monk
Squad leader

You can add Sage in there as well ^_^

Thanks!!

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sure. In the strengths section or a thread to themselves?

message 49: by ash. (new)

ash. You can put it in the guid or information any of the two

message 50: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I'll do so shortly. I'm a bit busy. I'll make the Jonin teacher for Konoha, alright?

« previous 1

║↬|Naruto, ultimate shinobi|↫║ |↜║Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread