YA Book Addicts discussion

Movies/TV > Sherlock

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Anyone agree that this show is just 9 episodes of awesome?!?!

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 461 comments YES! This show is amazing, I love Benedict Cumberbatch! I can't wait for the fourth season :)

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire He's my favorite actor to play the character!

message 4: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments This show is amazing! Apparently Benedict Cumberbatch will be at San Diego Comic Con but I live soooo far away.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I would love to go to Comic-Con, but I live on the other side of the country.

Benedict Cumberbatch and Jeremy Brett are my two favorite portrayals of Holmes!

message 6: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments @Lauren Yeah, why must the ultimate geek party be on the west coast?
My sister thinks Sherlock is boring. I'm trying to make her watch it.

message 7: by Janessa (new)

Janessa What do some of you think of Robert Downey Jr's portrayal of Sherlock and Johnny Lee Miller's Sherlock on Elementary?

message 8: by Diamond (new)

Diamond (diamondnaz) | 28 comments Janessa wrote: "What do some of you think of Robert Downey Jr's portrayal of Sherlock and Johnny Lee Miller's Sherlock on Elementary?"

RDJ is a good Sherlock. In fact, I like him almost as much as Benedict's portrayal. I haven't yet seen Elementary, so idk how to rat Jonny Lee Miller, but my friend likes him. :) Benedict is the best though, imo

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 461 comments Yeah, I like Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. I think he puts on one of the most spot-on performances that I've seen in a while. I mean, I liked Elementary, Johnny Lee Miller included, but then I watched Sherlock and I couldn't watch Elementary after that. Everything seemed so simplified. But yeah, RDJ is a great Sherlock too! He had some of the funniest lines I've ever heard of ;)

message 10: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
I've only seen Sherlock and the RDJ movies and I definitely like Benedict Cumberbatch best. RDJ was fine, but that isn't what I think of as Holmes while Cumberbatch I can definitely picture while reading the novels.

message 11: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherineherondalex) I seriously can't wait till we get the special. AAAAAH. 90 minutes of perfectness.

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
When is the special???