I Ship It! discussion

The Hunger Games > Team Gale Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ For the few of us who ship Katniss/Gale. What are your thoughts on this ship?

message 2: by hud (new)

hud No. I don't wan't her to fall for Gale either. They should stay friends. I think Katniss shouldn't love anybody.

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) I ship them. Peeta, I don't know, I just never really liked him. Without Katniss, he'd be dead. Katniss has kind of been taking care of him throughout the series. And Gale has known Katniss practically his whole life, and they help EACH OTHER out. It was an accident with the whole Prim thing, and it wasn't much his fault! Katniss just chose not to forgive him. :(

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME...I hate Peeta

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel like Gale would take better care of Katniss Because Peeta can't do anything but bake and paint.

message 6: by hud (new)

hud Haha I like you. Your funny.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

me?

message 8: by hud (new)

hud Yepp.

message 9: by hud (new)

hud Like, he would have never survived HG if it weren't for Katniss.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

true true Peeta is helpless. then he starts clinging to Katniss and being super needy. Gale isn't like that at all. Like he could take His and Katnisses kids out and like teach them to hunt and it would be so adorable. if they had kids of course

message 11: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Awwwwwwwwwww yeah! And I agree with you on Peeta...

message 12: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) I love Gale. Is that weird? XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Nope, I liked him so much better than Peeta.

message 14: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) YAY! I mean Peeta is sweet and all, but seriously. Let's choose between the sweet baker or the totally awesome life long friend and great hunter.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Exactly!

message 16: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Gale

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy I love Gale!
I ship him and Katniss :D