Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Perminic & Bella:)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! So any ideas! And requirements?

My only requirement is: if I could play the female character that would be fantastic:p

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I always have to play the male though and I want a change

(Uh. Detailed.)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay If you want me to be the male I can do that:p and of course detailed:p I am pretty detailed unless you give me like 3 lines...then I give the same back!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Is that okay or nah?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Well. If I do 3 lines maybe you do something different. I'll let your imagination run to infinite

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay:) how many lines and or paragraphs do you normally do?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Meh. Maybe 5 or 7

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay:)

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments You got an idea?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

None yet! You?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Group of five friends, they all are done with school. Girl A and guy A are already a couple and are almost engaged. Girl B and guy B meet and become a thing and later on she cheats on him with Guy C. Then her and guy B break up and she gets with guy C. Then she goes back to guy B. And then she finally ends up with guy c later probably, which guy C is a major player and guy B is a guy who wants true love really bad.

Characters:
Guy A- me
Guy B- you
Guy C- you
Girl A- you
Girl B- me
(hide spoiler)]
[
Pen Pals:

Girl lives in London, guy lives in the U.S. They get assigned as pen pals for a school project and end up becoming really good friends and then falling in love once she comes to visit him in the U.S. But then she gets in trouble and gets taken back to London for over staying her time and a lot more stuff that I will explain if you want to do this one. (hide spoiler)]
[
She was raised to slay vampires, and to be the best in the business. She was, until he came along. He’s a werewolf who slays vampires and She's 100% mortal and also have a career in vampire slaying. See, long story with her, but I'll try and make it as short as possible. See, she was born, nobody wanted her, she was just shipped off into foster care the first ten years of her life, wasn’t really fun and most of the places She went weren’t very nice nor did they smell nice that’s for sure. So then when she was about eleven she tried to get out of the system, running away, then she met this somewhat old man, you know, around late forties, maybe early fifties, so he doesn’t have any kids, he found her and adopted her. I know what your thinking: so sweet and happily ever after and all that crap. WRONG, well not in the way you’re thinking anyway. See, this man is a very well known vampire slayer. And she was his perfect chance to be the great mentor he strived to be so for the next six or seven years she was training hard, like everyday two full hours. Sure it was hard, but much better than the foster system.

She's always been tuff. Not the cute kind of tuff. But the kind of tough that made people a little, no a lot scared to mess with her, which they were right. But as you can imagine that didn’t open up that many posabilities boyfriends or romantic relationships, heck, any kind relationships actually, but she never thought of it, that was never really on her mind, the only thing on my mind was to hunt down and slay vampires. That’s what She's meant to do. She was trained by one of the best or the previous generation so She's going to be the best of her generation and she was sure she was until he came along. Stupid werewolf!

So now for the werewolf. He’s supposed to help her, they want the two of them to be partners in crime type thing. Which he seems to want but its not going to happen if she can do anything about it. Just cause they're the two best, they want to put them together as a team. But she works alone. And it doesn’t help that this guy is obviously into her and he’s irritating the crap out of her all the time. He is attractive though, she would never admit it. And now She's being forced to partner with him and if that’s not bad enough they have to share hotel rooms when They’re hunting vampires. All she has to say at this point is "I get the bed and I’m going to wear the pants in this relationship. But this is not a relationship!"

Requirements:

-Semi Detailed 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs or anywhere between.

-I'm the female human And your the male werewolf.

-Be humorous with writing, both characters are sarcastic and comical.
(hide spoiler)]
[Group of five friends, they all are done with school. Girl A and guy A are already a couple and are almost engaged. Girl B and guy B meet and become a thing and later on she cheats on him with Guy C which there will be a real relationship with them later on after she breaks up with Guy B.

Characters:
Guy A- me
Guy B- you
Guy C- you
Girl A- you
Girl B- me (hide spoiler)]
[ two people a female and male who are neighbors going on a road trip for their friends wedding and the girl hates the guy completely. This guy is a total smartass and is always messing with her so she thinks he's just trying to make her life miserable when in reality he has a really huge crush on her. And over this trip she starts to fall for him as well and she gets jealous when they go to a dinner one day and he's hitting on a girl which makes him happy and he messes with her about it of course like he is. So they become something special over this trip and when they get to the wedding everyone is really surprised.
(hide spoiler)]
[a large group of friends, seven or eight friends, I'm thinking they are going to be in college but they live in an apartment complex and they all live in the same building, so I was thinking four guys and four girls, and two of the girls will be dating two of the guys in the friend group. So then the other two girls and other two guys will be single, some of them party animals hooking up with different people all the time and maybe just one that's kind of not that great at talking to people, but they all hang out all the time together, and I was thinking it could take place during the summer. (hide spoiler)]
[Anyone?

Relationships are hard and complicated thing but it can also be wonderful at times.

He’s a British musician in New York, he’s not that big yet, playing in coffee houses and clubs. She meets him one night after a performance he makes. He buys her a drink and they just click. They start an epic romance together. He’s very romantic, and sweet and there very close. He proposes to her after just eight months and they go to Vegas and get married a month later and have their honeymoon there as well. Everything’s perfect right? Well after they get back home He gets picked up by a big record label and he’s an instant hit. Everyone loves him, he’s topping the charts and the money starts coming in. And with that he buys a huge house for both him and his wife. She obviously doesn’t have to work with all the money he makes. And he starts staying out late every night and getting drunk and he becomes abusive and forceful to her, never letting her say no and the money and fame is turning him for the worse. Then he starts to notice all the other men’s wives in his business and how perfect they look and he wants his wife to top all of them and be the ultimate trophy wife. So he forces her to get all kinds of plastic surgery and makes sure she always has all the best clothes etc. But will the fame ruin him completely?

Requirements:
-I’d like to be the female. But we can add in a double like we could have her little sister and a guy, I have a little idea for that. (hide spoiler)]
[
Main Plot:

He grabbed her hands "Please let me love you, if you do then you will always be loved and you will never feel heartbreak again".

They were always friends. Well sort of, they were friends with all the same people.

He was in love with her, he always has been, for the past three years. But he knew nothing was going to happen between them because she was just one of those girls who just slept around and had one night stands.

They go out alone together one night, just the two of them. At the bar them and their friends usually hang out at. She has a few too many drinks. She goes back to his apartment with him that night and they get intimate.

The next morning she wakes up and she's going crazy, not knowing how she could be stupid enough to sleep with one of her best friends. But he thinks that its more....he just knows it has to be. He's spent the past three years of his life, just watching her and waiting for this to happen.

He changes her mind before she leaves his apartment that morning. Gets her to stay with him. Which is her first real relationship in years. But all of their friends are telling him that its not going to work.

"You idiot! She sleeps with every guy she sees! She's not going to just change her ways for you!"

They are all wrong. At least that's what he believes. He doesn't let any of them change his mind.

But as him and her spoke one day after they have been together for a month she tells him that she has to leave in four months. She's going to her home town. Where her family is.

He asks her why. She doesn't tell him at first but then she tells him. She has Cancer. Its really bad. No one thinks she's going to live. And the few that do, say she only has a small chance of actually living.

He then decides that he has to make the next three months of her life amazing and does all he can to keep her with him and keep her alive.

Requirements:

-Use emotion in your writing. Try to get into character. Don't be afraid to cry.
(The supernatrual is out)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahh sorry I'm still trying to decide!!!!

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I like the second t0 last

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that one too!

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I call female at some points!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay:) so how would you like to do it?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Well, I'll like to be male first. For at the coffee shop. We'll figure it out
For now. You can do the charrie for the girl and me as for the boy

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Can You be more active or its off

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry!!!!! Think we could take this to PM? I've been busy with band camp and such!