I Ship It! discussion

Harry Potter > Harmony

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Are you a Harry/Hermione shipper? (I am!)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ YES!

message 3: by aurora (new)

aurora Harry is the hero and he gets the girl who loved him since she was, like, 10 (GINNY). If they would have made Harry and Hermione be together, it would just NONOJNONONOONONONONONOONONo

message 4: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ ._. sure.

message 5: by aurora (new)

aurora It would be annoying and cliche, the hero gets the pretty girl, LIKE WE HAVEN"T HEARD THAT BEFORE

message 6: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ I have actually not read a book where the hero gets the pretty girl. Only heard of it in movies. Plus, Hermione was not described as pretty! She had bushy hair and originally had big teeth. Emma Watson just made her pretty.

message 7: by aurora (new)

aurora Emma Watson is perfect

message 8: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Yepers.

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace  Gill Can we talk about how their ship name is harmony? Like, that is literaly saying that their relationship would live in perfect harmony! Case closed.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Yay!!

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace  Gill we win

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Yep

message 13: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Yes.

message 14: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ btw Grace, look at the comments of the poll. I told you what the ships mean so could you please change your, uh, vote?

message 15: by hud (new)

hud Ewwy.

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace  Gill okay thanks!

message 17: by aurora (new)

aurora I didn't find anything creepy when I searched, "Ron and Hermione" but when I searched, "HArry and Hermione," I GOT THIS CREEPY PICTURE http://spc.fotolog.com/photo/12/33/52...
YOU ARE THE VOICE IN MY HEAD? OOPS HONEY I'M GOING INSANE AGAIN

message 18: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Weird.

message 19: by Priya (new)

Priya | 3 comments I like the couples in the books just the way they are. Hermione bursts into tears too often, which, based off of his experiences with Cho, we all know he can't handle. And she always nags him about Occlumency. But they're great friends.