I Ship It! discussion

Moderators > Moderator Application and Information

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ If you wish to be a mod, fill out the application below. If you meet all qualifications, I will accept the application and will make you a mod. If we don't have enough people in the group to make you a mod but you do qualify, I will put you on the waiting list.

Moderator Application
Name:
Other groups you are a mod in:
Why I should make you a mod:

Waiting List:

message 2: by aurora (new)

aurora Moderator Application
Name: Aurora
Other groups you are a mod in: Vallen University
Why I should make you a mod: SHIPPING IS MY LIFE! I am such a big shipper, it's almost crazy. I love many different genres of books and TV shows and movies, so I can understand ships too. I love arguing and debating ships. Also, I am very responsible and I would love to help this group in anyway possible :)

message 3: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Accepted!

message 4: by aurora (new)

aurora YAY, thank you!

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) Name: Ella
Other groups you are a mod in: I am a head mod of Black Crystal and Frozen The Sequel, and sub-mod of The Na'vi of Pandora and Creepypasta University. I am only in three other groups besides those.
Why I should make you a mod: You should make me a mod because we are VERY VERY VERY close friends, therefore you can trust me to get things done. I am on quite often, and I will notify you if I will not be on, for example, I am going on vacation in a week and I won't be on as often. I am responsible and will do my job in things that need to be completed. I'll be sure not to argue with you, since you are the head mod, and you should be the one to make the decisions. I ♥ shipping!!! I will be eager to help this group however way. Thanks for creating this group for a such an important life topic!

message 6: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Accepted!

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) Yay! Thank you so much!

message 8: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Name; Eve
Other Groups I Mod: Fandomland
Why I should be a Mod; I am apart of at least 20 groups and I know so many people who are CARZY about shipping! I can for sure get the majority of them to join. Also, I love organizing group topics, folders, etc. I know plenty of ships that aren't mentioned in here yet, including the ones I mentioned in the Suggestion thread. Plus, I am very knowledgable in GR and can navigate groups easily. I really enjoy interacting with other GR members and I NEVER, I repeat, NEVER swear or talk inappropriate. Thanks!

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Oh! Last thing, I am so obsessed with shipping. xD It's probably unhealthy... Haha! Lastly, (I mean it this time) I am an extremely active GR member! I'm on more than once a day. Thanks again!