Camp Half Blood discussion

Tartarus > The Upper Cliffs

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 812 comments Mod
Kayla walked up to the edge and looked down the canyon at The River Phlegeton. "Here we are, we just have to go past that, through the Central Wastelands, through the Dark lands, then where almost there. She grinned, "piece 'uh cake."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 173 comments Mod
She kept feeling a weird feeling in the air. "I feel like somethings watching us." She whispered to her.

message 3: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Kayla sniffed the air, "Not now! "Watch out," she said and pulled her behind a big rock, "hellhound," she whispered.

"H-Hell what?" She whispered, and looked to see a large mutt the size of a huge truck walking by. She gulped nervously, and gripped even tighter onto het sword.

message 5: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Kayla drew her sword, but before she could do anything, a kid jumped out and tackled it, thrusting his sword into it's side. The hellhound ran away.
"Guys, you have to be careful," he said, coming over. "I'm Justin. And what are you doing here?"
"I can handle myself thank you very much. I'm Kayla, and this is Angel," Kayla said, her figure glitching, she did that on purpose. "We're here on a tour."
"Ah, ghoul powers," he shifted into a ghoul himself. "A tour, by your selves? I'd better come. I'm a son of Akhlys. The old poison hag," he shivered when her said her name.
"Charon," Kayla replied and shook his hand.
"Nice you meet you guys. Who are you a child of, Angel?" He asked.

Angel looked up at him, "Athena." She said. "Thanks for saving us." She added.

message 7: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

"Oh that," he replied, "that was nothing. You should see the real monsters that roam here. But don't worry I'm here to protect you," he grinned.
Kayla agreed, "It's true there are more monster's to come."
Justin nodded, "smart kid," he nodded to Kayla.
"Thanks, but I'm not interested," She replied, knowing what he was up too. "We have to keep moving. We're not halfway to The Shrine of Hermes' yet. It's a long way." She kept floating forwards.
Justin nodded, then paused, "you know where your going?"
"Of course," Kayla said, still floating forward.
That seemed to shut Justin up, he kept following her.

message 8: by ღSoɴɢвιrdღ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:13PM) (new)

Angel sighed, and put her sword pack on her back. What have I gotten myself into? She thought to herself as they kept moving.

message 9: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Justin heard her and walked next to her, "You okay?" He asked sweetly. He laughed, "It'll be okay. Tartarus is fun." He smiled, taking her hand.

Her breath caught in her throat when he took her hand. She looked in front of Kayla. "Look out!" She yelled, and deflected the tail of a snake looking creature. The tail whipped back at her throwing her into a rock. She grumbled.

message 11: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Justin darted forward and instantly killed the creature.
He rushed over to Angel, "Are you okay?" He picked her up in his arms.
Kayla rushed back there and felt her forehead with the back of her hand. "She'll be okay."

Angel nodded, but felt dizzy. "I'm fine I wouldn't be Athena's kid if I couldn't withstand something like that." She said teasing.

message 13: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Justin had an Idea, "I've got an Idea, but we have to turn around. Ever heard of the River Styx? It makes you Immortal, but if you get stabbed in the spot that you choose is you weak spot, you can die."
Kayla nodded, "Yeah. We should all do it," her gaze swung over to Angel. "It's painful, but worth it. And non of us can say where each others is."

She nodded, "Alright." She said. She knew exactly where hers would be.

message 15: by ☆dani rae☆ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:37PM) (new)

"Swear?" Kayla asked. "I solemnly swear not to tell anyone where my friends Achilles marks are."

"I solemnly swear not to tell anyone where my friends Achilles marks are," Justin said, holding up his right hand. "Angel?"

((XD You can highlight my text from "I-" to -"are," "I solemnly swear not to tell anyone where my friends Achilles marks are," :D))

((I can't on my Nook, but I can copy it))

She held up her right hand, "I solemnly swear not to tell anyone where my friends Achilles marks are." She repeated.

message 17: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

((XD Okay, I meant to say that.))

"Good," Justin said, "and since It'd be a long trip, I only have enough teleporting strength to get you there and to get you back here. We'll have to walk to the Shrine of Hermes'."

"Sounds good," Kayla said.

((If you want to italicize one word you put the / in front of the i. The words after the intended word, i in front of /. anyone where my friends Achilles marks are. Thad just be the word "anyone" the words after, i before /. <.i> anyone where my friends Achilles marks are. would look like this anyone where my friends Achilles marks are. HOLD ON I'M FINDING THIS INFO OUT XD))

message 18: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

((XD Sorry I'm a mod. I do that. Though I don't like correcting my friends and people I know (like people in this group), it's hard for me. XD))

message 19: by ღSoɴɢвιrdღ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:58PM) (new)

((Lol ok :D))

Angel nodded, "Alright." She said. Man is he cute. She thought to herself.

(It's fine ;))

message 21: by ☆dani rae☆ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 10:01PM) (new)

((XD It's the same as before, how you only did one word, just keep the / before the i after you put the word in between the <.i> <./i>'s you want to do it just like that but with the word(s) in between them. (And no .'s XD) ))

Justin grabbed their hands, he stood in the middle, and transported them to the River Styx.

message 22: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

((XD Nice job! I love teaching people. :D))

((Ok))

message 24: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

((I don't wanna sound rude.. XD))

((Thanks we switching topics?))

((You don't sound rude :))

message 27: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

((Okay good. :D))