Camp Half Blood discussion

Tartarus > River Styx

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 812 comments Mod

message 2: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

"Ready guys?" Justin asked. He jumped into the freezing water, only the edge of his collar-bone sticking out. It was the edge that was more on the inside of his neck, in the middle.
Kayla jumped in next, sticking out the part that's in between her toes and her foot. The dip where your toes meet you foot. And it was her pinkie-toe, that gap was closed when she didn't open it. She got out and dried off. She felt powerful and indestructible.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 173 comments Mod
Angel got into the freezing water. She shook and had her weak spot placed on the ball of her foot. She got out of the water her clothes were damp, and she was shaking.

message 4: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

"Yeah," Kayla said, "yep, 's cold."

"Really cold," Justin replied. "Well, we know where each others are, we can't tell anyone, and were immortal. We've gone through a lot in just few minutes."

She still shivered she wrapped herself in a towel. She nodded, and sat on the side cuddled in a little ball.

((Gotta go awesome RPing w/ you!! I'll respond in the morning))

message 6: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Justin sat next to her and put an arm over her shoulder, warming her up.

((Same here! Yeah, I had a lot of fun, thanks! :D:D))

She looked over at him, "W-Why b-be s-so n-nice t-to a-a g-girl l-like m-m-me?" She said through chattered teeth.

message 8: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Justin only smiled, "Shouldn't I be helpful?" Justin was starting to think she didn't like him, but hr didn't give up.

She smirked, "Well yes that is true." She teased.
She smiled to herself at how caring he was for her.

message 10: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

Justin smiled, and gently took her hand. "We'd better get moving. Want to go visit my mom, never mind you don't want to meet the old hag," he laughed. "She's the goddess of poison, she's been driven insane. You Don't want to meet her. Want to go back to camp?" Justin asked.

Kayla's white eyes started glowing brighter. "It's up to you, Angel." She smiled.

"Sure." She said getting up. She kept a hold of his hand.

message 12: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

"Alright," He said, took Kayla's hand too and transported them to The Big House Porch.

She closed her eyes as they transported there.