All About Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Past Posts > July Read-a-Thon?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Is anyone participating in the Read-a-Thon for July, or has it been cancelled?

B the BookAddict (bthebookaddict) | 8315 comments Sandy, I am sorry; my fault for not setting up the thread. I lost my dog about 10 days ago and I haven't been on top of things. I will talk to the moderators to see if we can do it next weekend.

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula (paula-j) Bette BookAddict wrote: "Sandy, I am sorry; my fault for not setting up the thread. I lost my dog about 10 days ago and I haven't been on top of things. I will talk to the moderators to see if we can do it next weekend."

Oh Bette I am so sorry to hear about your loss and for the pain you are going through.

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4176 comments Bette BookAddict wrote: "Sandy, I am sorry; my fault for not setting up the thread. I lost my dog about 10 days ago and I haven't been on top of things. I will talk to the moderators to see if we can do it next weekend."

Next weekend is fine, Bette, or we can do it later in August?

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bette BookAddict wrote: "Sandy, I am sorry; my fault for not setting up the thread. I lost my dog about 10 days ago and I haven't been on top of things. I will talk to the moderators to see if we can do it next weekend."

Oh Betty, no worries. I just thought I might have missed another thread somewhere. Next weekend - or the end of August - any time is fine with me. Whatever works. I am flexible.

I am so sorry to hear of your dog's passing. Our dog is our best friend, and we dread the time when she will no longer be with us. You are in my thoughts.

message 6: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 12935 comments Mod
Same here: either next one or later in august is all right by me! I had not realised we were already the last week end in July: summer is almost over - and in Italy it has to start yet!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.