Aurelia Auburn Academy for the Arts: A Semi-Advanced RP discussion

Character AUs > Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Jul 26, 2014 01:24PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
☾ Rᴀᴇʟᴇɴᴇ Aɴɴɪs Jᴇғғᴇʀs ☽ ☾ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ☽ ☾ Bʟᴜɴᴛ ﹠ Uɴᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ☽

Yᴇᴀʜ﹐ I’ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ﹐ ᴠᴇʀʏ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴍᴇ
I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Eᴠᴇɴ ғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀs ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

I’ᴍ ᴀ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴇ﹐
I’ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏɪɴᴇ,
I’ᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴜɢʙʏ ʙᴀʟʟ﹐
ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I’ʟʟ ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ
Oɴ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ sᴡɪɴɢɪɴ’ ʟᴇғᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ﹐
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘʟᴇs﹐ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴅɪɢɴɪᴛʏ
Mʏ ᴇʏᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ﹐ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ
Mʏ sᴍɪʟᴇ ɪs ғɪʀᴇ﹐ ɪᴛ’ʟʟ ʙᴜʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ
Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ﹐ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ﹐
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ﹐ ᴛʜᴀᴛ’s ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯

Tʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴀɴᴛs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ . . .

You see that girl? The one walking down the street in those eight inch stilettos as if she owned it? Yeah, that's Raelene and she owns the entire city. Well, her daddy was the one who owned everyone and everything in it, what with him being the ring leader of the biggest mafia in the city. There were some opposing ones sure, but no one had anything on the Jeffers family --even the cops were under their thumb.

They had it all, so it was only natural for the only daughter of the Jeffers family to strut around the city as if she was all that. Because as far as she was concerned, she was all that. Though Rae was a little annoyed that one of her father's bodyguards was following her around as if she actually needed the protection.

Rae was eighteen and she learned how to use a gun when she was thirteen. Puh-lease. As if she needed someone to follow her around to protect her; she can perfectly defend herself when she had to, which was why she was dead set on loosing the big guy as soon as possible. Seriously, he looked like he could have been a sumo-wrestler. Not subtle at all. 'Thanks Dad.'

"You know, I think I'm going to go in the lingerie store. You go...somewhere else," Rae dismissed him easily with a wave of her hand. The big guy looked as if he was going to argue against her but she was already walking off towards the small boutique without another word. Since the guard was on strict orders, he couldn't just leave little miss Rae but he wasn't about to be caught in a store filled with frilly, girly underwear and stuff. So all he could really do was nod and stand guard right outside.

However, Rae always had a few tricks up her sleeve, so while he stood outside, she snuck out the back door. At least she would have an hour of peace, which she was more than she could ask for lately. Things have gotten rough with a new mafia in town, one that was rumored to be better and stronger than the Jeffers family. Thus the bodyguards and more guns. While Rae should be scared, she was more annoyed than anything. Seriously. They've been able to handle themselves before, this new threat would be no big deal.

Says the girl who bumped into some guy and ended up on her ass on the asphalt. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she snapped. Looking up, the first thing Rae's eyes saw was golden pants, but her eyes traveled up further and landed on the idiot's face. What a handsome idiot, but an idiot nonetheless. "Are you blind? Do you not pay attention when you walk? Oh sorry, you must be blind if you decided to wear fucking golden pants this morning. Maybe you should let your mother dress you more often. You clearly can't dress yourself."

Slapping his helping hand to the side, Raelene got back up on her feet on her own. She brushed herself off before turning her attention back to the boy. Yeah. Boy. No way a man would wear pants like that. Even if he was able to pull them off.

Rae hardly gave this guy a chance to reply before she pushed past him and continued walking. Though as she walked away, she glanced over her shoulder. One little glance. It meant nothing. In fact, she rolled her eyes and looked forward again all the while thinking to herself, 'What an idiot.'

message 3: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 26, 2014 03:30PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay

I'm just
that was perfect
andghaosdfhdaiooagba
Heoahgiodafknaosdlgoiaf

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ it was so baaaaaaaad >.<
but the next one will be better i hope?
alksjfkjkjghfkjhkjfkgjdlkskjkhkfj
i hope

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay IT WAS PERFECT
I want to write it from Arthur's perspective

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ IF YOU THINK SO
you totally should xD

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay I THINK SO!!
I probably will

message 8: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Jul 27, 2014 01:18AM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯

Wʜᴏ·s ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏ﹖

Freedom.

It was nice. Definitely something Raelene would never ever take for granted ever again.

Especially now that she was not only stuck with one bodyguard but two. Oh yeah, remember last time when she snuck off without her bodyguard ever knowing? Well no one could find her for several hours and it was something her father never wanted a repeat of ever again. So this time there were two trailing after the young asian in case she tried to pull off her little stunt again. Now there was one to cover the front door and one to cover the back door. Unfortunately Rae wasn't big on jumping from roof to roof to escape or she would definitely do that without a moment of hesitation.

So, without acting as if it bothered her, Raelene kept on walking as her bodyguards, Rico and Lil' Stevie, trailed after her. Yes that was their names, don't say anything about it because they're both carrying loaded guns, and it would be a shame if they had to waste their bullets on some idiot who didn't know when to shut up.

"I'm hungry," Lil' Stevie, who ironically wasn't so little, groaned. Rae rolled her eyes in annoyance. This was why she liked to walk around the city on her own. People only slowed her down.

"I could go for some food," Rico agree.

Raelene grumbled under her breath first, which neither of them could hear, not that she would have cared since it was about how they were morons and very bothersome. Not nice things basically, but Rae wasn't a very nice person. The girl was all bark and bite.

"Right well, why don't you guys go and get something to eat and I'll go walk around." But both of them snorted at the idea as if it wouldn't even happen in her dreams. Rolling her eyes with a sigh, she muttered, "Fine, then let's go get some food. There's some restaurant down there I think."

This was a new part of town for Rae, which was why she wanted to explore on her own. It was in another gang's territory so Rae really should be there, but they were small and she wasn't exactly scared of them. Plus with two buff meatheads for bodyguards, the young girl could care less. Moreover this was 'uptown' where all the rich folks lived, so Rae doubted the gangsters there would be all that scary. What were they going to do? Bore her to death with their stories about going to the Hamptons for the weekend? Oh Rae was so scared.

Eventually they found a small cafe that served some lunch items but Rae doubted that it would really keep Rico or Lil' Stevie full or happy. All the food was small but expensive. How silly. Rich people were silly. This coming from a girl who lived in a mansion. But at least Raelene was able to finally get a little alone time since her guards took a seat at a table on the other side of the cafe while she took one all to herself. There was no chance of escaping but at least she could sit back and enjoy her cookies and cream latte with a slice of chocolate cheesecake without any worries of anyone bothering her.

Or she had hoped.

Suddenly a boy slipped into the seat across from her and all Rae could do was raise a brow at him. Why did he look vaguely familiar? Strange. Whatever. He really shouldn't be there. She had hoped the glare she sent his way would be enough to scare him but he only grinned in response.

"Yes? Do you need something?" No friendly 'Hello' or 'How are you?', Rae didn't do that sort of thing --she cut straight to the point.

The boy took his sweet time answering as he stretched back in his chair with a cup of coffee in his hand. "I noticed a beautiful girl all alone and thought I should fix that," he replied easily, that grin still on his face. "Also I was hoping for an apology. Your comments the other day really hurt me."

Raelene raised a brow at him. "I've never met you before in my life." Slowly she set her latte down before she crossed her arms over her chest. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The boy suddenly gasped, looking hurt but Rae only sat there as her brows creased into a frown. What was his problem? Seriously? What the hell?

"Yo-you don't remember me?" He set his coffee on the table, which worried Rae a little but she didn't know why.

"Should I?"

Then the boy slipped out of his chair dramatically all the while clutching at his chest where his heart was. Raelene glanced around because people were obviously staring now, but she wasn't sure what to do. So she kicked the boy with her stilettos and whispered angrily, "Are you having a heart attack? You better be having a heart attack." Or else she would kill him.

"How could you forget me? I feel so hurt! The most beautiful girl in the world has already forgotten me. Oh woe is me," he bemoaned. "How do I go on with life?"

Raelene's eyes widened because now everyone was looking at them and she didn't know what to do. All the girl wanted to do was drink her latte and eat her cheesecake in peace, but now there was this guy making a huge scene and she honestly couldn't remember who he was. But if he kept going like this, Rae might just unload her gun into his head. Seriously. This was so embarrassing.

"Get the fuck up," she growled lowly.

"No! I can't! It hurts to much."

"Get up!"

"Only if you go on a date with me."

"Ge- What?"

Still on the ground with his hands over his heart, the boy repeated, "Go on a date with me. It's the only thing that'll make me feel better."

"No! You've got to be kidding me?" Rae scoffed as she got up from her seat. She was trying to leave but that was when she felt someone's hand around her ankle, which meant she ended up crashing to the ground face first this time around. Luckily Rae was smart enough to use her hands to break her fall, but now her hands stung from hitting the hardwood floor of the cafe. When she recovered from the initial shock, Rae whipped her head around and shouted, "What the fuck! Are you fucking mental?"

"If being mental means being in love, then yes I am," he replied, his hand still around her ankle.

Before Rae could say anything, both Rico and Lil' Stevie were standing over her, sharing a look of amusement on their big fat faces. They obviously thought this was too funny to do anything about it right away. After all, tough little Rae was now sprawled on the ground thanks to this psycho, and oh how helpless she looked. How the mighty has fallen. Literally.

No. Rae didn't do helpless. Especially not because of a boy. But what could she do without it end in her killing him in front of everyone there? With a sigh, she muttered, "I'm fine. Everything is fine." And then she looked back at the boy and grumbled, "Fine. I'll go out on a date with you." Suddenly there was a napkin and pen in front of her face, but surprisingly it was from Rico, who was barely holding back his laughter. Where the hell did he get this from so quickly?

"You know what it's for chica."

A few swears in her native language slipped out but she took the napkin and pen and quickly scribbled down her address and home phone. She couldn't believe this was happening. Seriously? Like why her? Once she was done, she chucked the pen at Rico before kicking her leg out of this boy's grasp. Holy shit! Rae didn't even know his name.

But she got her answer when she handed the napkin to the stupid boy, still not sure where he was from. This was really going to bother her. "The name is Arthur by the way. I'll pick you up at seven." He grinned as he started getting up from the floor, hand reached out to help her up as well, but she slapped it away. "Maybe my pants will help jog your mind."

'Pants? What the-- Holy shit.'

"Raelene."

Then she got up with the help of her guards, but she shoved them to the side and stormed out of there, leaving her latte and cheesecake behind.

For some reason, she wasn't very hungry anymore.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay
That was so perfect Starr
like ohmigosh
my soul is hurting
and I laughed
and cried
andghoaisfoiasdhaoghahf o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ omg you think so? Dx
i feel like i rushed it >///<
but i was laughing too
and crying
and just alskdjkjhgjkhkfjgss
ARLENE

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay I LOVED IT
AND THOUGHT IT WAS PERFECTION
AND HGOSIDBGOHFDBDS
PERFECT
LOVED IT
HSDOGIDOFHDBGOIHF BOSDFHDO SOIFH
AND SHE WAS SO LIKE "WHAT DO I DO?!"
AND HER BODYGUARDS WERE CRACKING UP XD

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ AS LONG AS YOU LIKED IT
ALTHOUGH I REALLY HAD FUN WRITING IT XD
KSJDKJHDFKJHKJHDGFH
YAY I'M GLAD
BAHAHAHA
ARTHUR IS LIKE A NEW SPECIES TO HER
SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM
HER BODYGUARDS ARE GOING TO BE REALLY FUNNY
XD I HAS PLANS FOR THEM TOO

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay I LOVED IT
AND IT WAS A LOT OF FUN
ANDOGIHAODFBASD
AND HES SO LIKE
'MMMMPH PRETTY GIRL WITH TALL HEELS'
AND OHMIGOSH
HER BODY GUARDS
GONNA BE ARTHURS NEW BESTIES

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯

Mᴀᴋᴇ A Wɪsʜ

It was stupid really, this whole date thing since the last thing Raelene wanted to do was go out with some idiot who caused her to fall once on her rear and then another time on her face. Well almost on her face but that was beside the point. Rae didn't like falling over, and this boy made her fall both times they had met. Unfortunately she couldn't do much of a background check on him since he had only given her his first name. Arthur. That was it. Arthur. That told her nothing!

It made her think about that kid's show she used to watch when she was younger, the one where the main character was an aardvark named Arthur and it was some sort of educational program. Right? Something along those lines. Rae wasn't sure anymore since she had been a child at the time and now she was a high school graduate with honors. Not only was this girl lethal but she was actually pretty intelligent. There was more to this raven-haired girl than just the stilettos.

Suddenly there was a sharp knock on her bedroom door. It was the uncle, who wasted no time in telling her, "Raelene, there is someone at the door for you. Arthur? He's wearing golden pants." Raelene sighed as she turned her attention back to her full body vanity mirror, and took one last look over her outfit. The young woman opted for an off-white cashmere sweater that she had tucked into a short tulle black skirt with black tights underneath. It was a simple enough look that was cute without it being too over the top, and of course Rae finished her look off with a pair of Louboutin's with seven inch heels. It made her feel tall, don't judge. Then there was her makeup, which was subtle and simple; and finally there was her hair, which she had curled a little to add more volume.

Yeah. This wasn't a date at all. Raelene didn't care what he thought of her, she just . . . wanted to look nice.

'Showtime.'

"The zoo? Isn't it too late to go to the zoo?" Raelene glanced at the time on the dashboard of the car, but she just barely caught a glimpse of it saying that it was already eight o'clock at night before Arthur turned off his car and got out quickly. Rae was about to follow suit until her door was opened for her, which was strange to say the least. But not only did Arthur open the door for her, but he also held out a hand to help her out of the car, which was a very sweet thing to do. Maybe if Rae was a sweet sort of girl she would have appreciated the gesture, but as usual so far, she slapped his hand away and got out without his help.

"To answer your earlier question, it is pretty late to see the animals, but there's something else in store for tonight," Arthur replied, hardly looking phased by Rae's actions. In fact he sort of just looked happy. Too happy. It was really strange and Rae didn't like it. At all. Yet there wasn't much the girl could do about it, especially when the backseat doors opened and out came Rico and Lil' Stevie.

"I love the zoo! I haven't been here in years," Lil' Stevie exclaimed. "I should bring my little girl here sometime. Oh man she'd love seeing the animals! Hey man, do you think we'll get to see some giraffes? I love the giraffes."

"No one beats the lions! They're the kings of the jungle and they eat them giraffes for dessert," Rico scoffed. And thus began the great debate between giraffes and lions. Rae wished she could duct tape their mouths shut.

Oh yeah, so you know how wherever Raelene so would her bodyguards? Yeah that also meant they accompanied her on dates as well, which she was fine with because that meant she wouldn't have to be alone with Arthur. This wasn't even a date. Rae was just humoring the boy because he had given her no choice. But when he took her hand and led her towards the entrance, it was hard to deny that warm, tingly sensation that suddenly washed all over her.

This was going to be ridiculous.

"I promise you'll like it," Arthur whispered to her. "And if you don't, I guess I'll try harder next time."

Rae snorted sharply, "There isn't going to be a next time." He only grinned in return, still holding her hand as they walked through the entrance and into the actual zoo part. Naturally Rico and Lil' Stevie were right behind them but they kept their distance, almost as if they were doing it on purpose.

So Raelene wasn't sure what she was expecting but when they walked further in she was surprised to see lights everywhere. All around them there were lights hanging from the trees and even the lamp posts. Not only were there lights, but there were a lot of people milling around, as well as a few stalls where vendors were selling little knick-knacks and some sorts of foods and snacks. And that's were she spotted Rico and Lil' Stevie already. It was sort of magical in a sense and Rae couldn't help but look around in slight awe. Okay, she was in absolute awe of her surrounding but she didn't want Arthur to think he had succeeded already.

Yet he seemed to know because Arthur leaned over and murmured into her ear, "We haven't even gotten to the best part." Now that really caught her off guard but she managed to stay composed. No way in hell was a girl like her going to be unraveled by an idiot like him. Nope. Not happening. Not today and not in a million years. Moreover, Arthur looked ridiculous in his golden pants and matching golden jacket. How classy. Their first date, which wasn't an actual date, and he decided to wear that outfit.

Seriously, people were staring! Though there was a chance they were staring at Raelene rather than Arthur since almost everyone knew who she was. Yet, on the hand, there was a chance that people were wondering who this brave soul was for being with a girl like Rae. After all it wasn't as if the girl had much luck when it came to guys since most were scared away by her family business. So either Arthur was a brave soul or an absolute idiot. Worse yet? He didn't know. And he didn't need to know. This was a one time thing.

"Oh really?" she sighed, "Mind showing me the best part then?"

"Shouldn't we wait for your guards?"

"Nope. They're going to be too busy stuffing their faces with food to care. They can find us later."

"Do you want something to eat? Let's get cotton candy. Everyone likes cotton candy!" And before she could really protest, he was already tugging her over to the cotton candy stall asking her which flavor she would like.

Raelene found out that apparently once a year, normally around the colder months, the local zoo would host this huge event where people could come at night to see the animal's nighttime activities and enjoy a light show where they displayed animals made out of nothing but tiny light bulbs or various colors, which was rather pretty. It was a long walk but the entire place was dotted with vendors and little games --it was almost like a fair but without the rides. What was that called? A carnival? No. Carnivals had rides didn't they? She wasn't sure, she'd never been to one.

Family outings to nice, fun places like this wasn't common in the Jeffer's household. They were the family that went hunting together or even went to the gun range to better their aim. Yep. Trips to the zoo and "normal" things like that wasn't really their thing.

Yet as Rae walked around with Arthur, she sort of found herself enjoying it even if the guy was an idiot and almost childlike. It was nice. Not that she would ever admit it out loud. Ever. Just how she would never admit that she enjoyed his company despite his terrible sense in fashion. The golden pants thing was just one thing she'd never let go. Or learn to love as he kept telling her would happen. Okay so Arthur wasn't that bad, but one thing was for sure was that they were complete opposites. Arthur was like a child hopped on sugar twenty-four-seven, and he was cocky as hell. Or, as most people liked to put it, confident. Very confident. Meanwhile Rae was restraining herself from killing everyone there, including her bodyguards.

They were shitty guards who were hardly 'guarding' her in the first place. There Rae was walking around the zoo at night with a guy she had met a couple days ago, who could possibly have something do with the rival gang. But where were they? They were still stuffing their faces and arguing about giraffes and lions.

"Oh look! A shooting star, Rae!" Suddenly she was looking up at the sky just in time to see a beam of light shoot across the night sky. Wait. Since when was he allowed to call her Rae? "Close your eyes and make a wish." Naturally she raised a brow and glanced over at the idiot, who's eyes were actually closed tight and there was an incredibly stupid grin on his face. This kid. Shaking her head, the unimpressed girl closed her eyes for a moment, but when she opened them, there was Arthur a little closer then he had been before.

Eyes wide in surprise, Rae took a small step back. "What are you doing?"

"Admiring the most beautiful girl here tonight. And wondering what it would be like to kiss her."

"You're cheesy. Really cheesy," she grumbled, "and it's not working. So stop. Seriously or else I'm going to gag." Rae crossed her arms over her chest tightly as she took another step back from him. A kiss? Yeah, keep dreaming moron. Instead of acknowledging that comment, Rae asked, "What did you wish for anyways?"

For a short while Arthur was silent, almost as if he was thinking the answer over carefully in his head. And after another minute or so of silence, he finally began, "When you see a shooting star, you want to make a wish, right? But you have to be careful what you wish for since it might just come true." There was another pause but time he seemed hesitant, almost as if he didn't want to tell her his wish. Arthur took another step closer to Rae, his voice dropping a little as if he was telling her some sort of secret. "I know it’s childish, but I wished to meet a fateful love. It's the sort of wish you make on the stars . . . even if it’s a bit like a fairytale."

'When did he get so close?'

That was the first thought that crossed Raelene's mind when she noticed that his face was barely an inch away from hers. In fact she could feel his breath against her lips. . . His breath sort of smelled like cotton candy and kettle corn. She was sure his mouth tasted like it to, not that she was wondering what it tasted like in the first place. No. Rae wasn't even a little bit curious. But then why wasn't she pulling away from Arthur? Especially after he placed a hand on her hip and cupped her face gently, which really got her heart racing. Rae should really punch push him away . . . or at the very least put her hands up to stop him from coming any closer. . . Yet all this so-called tough girl did was close her eyes once their lips met.

At least Raelene's wish came true.

(view spoiler)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (view spoiler)
Best way to start the day after 3 hours of sleep :D

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ ohmigosh
what is it with so many people getting so little sleep Dx

nerrrrrrr
i'm glad you liked it jaylala >///<
i had to cut out so much because it expanded into two posts and just merp .__________.
Dx now it looks all choppy to me
slkdmflgkfjklkjnkljlk,llkj,ldfjn,kfldj

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Well I loved it
And SAJXSHJAHAHAJAJAJAHA
When I get home ;)
We can to them!