Fantasy Roleplays, A Collection discussion

The Underground > About

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jul 26, 2014 01:05PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments About this roleplay.

Thieves and pickpockets, assassins, murderers... What else? Ah, let's have ourselves a king of thieves. The assassins have themselves a guild. They help each other get jobs and trade techniques and poisons and whatnot. Murderers, of course, are the scum of the scum. Most get run out or turned over to the authorities. The assassins look down on them and the king of thieves has no tolerance for cold-blooded murder. Thievery, after all, is a business. No magic. Poison-makers/suppliers. There may be a noble or two down here in this city who are involved in some sort of smuggling or illegal trade, but those type are generally few and hard to come by. The king of thieves will generally stay out of the picture, so don't set your sights on playing him. This is located in and under the capital of the kingdom/country Thrand'r. To the east are mountains, and to the west, plains that extend up to the north as well. There's not much to the south, before too long one would come upon a set of cliffs that drop off steeply into a volatile ocean.

Have fun and this topic is free for y'all to use for brainstorming and/or whatever else.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oooh, I really like this idea! I'd love to make an assassin. ^_^

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments I'm thinking we should have some brothels too...

message 4: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) can I join

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Oh absolutely! All of these roleplays are open to everyone in the group!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Brothels are a definite must!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments I guess my next character will be a prostitute then!!!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) So we can start this RP tomorrow? Sorry, I'm with friends today.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments I don't know what's happened to Soph, let's just move on without her?

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I think that's a good idea.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Do you wanna post something? I can edit my post as necessary.

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah, maybe you can edit it and I'll send Secret in?

message 14: by Malestrazza (new)

Malestrazza | 1 comments Might I join?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Make a character and then yeah, sure thing!

message 16: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) You totally need to!