The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Outside school > Pathway to Meinung house

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Reven was walking beside Jay as they walked back to the dorms from town. She had a slight skip added to her step and was rather chipper compared to her normal, go away before I hurt you, mood.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Jay was definitely happier than usual, as usually he was mad and very mean and closed off. He looked over at Revenue and laughed. "Happy?'

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"How'd you guess?" Reven asked with mock shock. She gazed at and giggled softly.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Ooh, burn." He rolled his eyes. "Here we are..." He said unhappily for a moment and shrugged it off.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't see how that was a burn." Reven pointed out bluntly. She gazed at the dorms the loomed ahead. "Yeah guess we are here. Well I guess I'll see you around." She said a bit awkwardly.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments "Uh...yeah." He nodded and shifted his weight, Jay hated this..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Reven kissed him on the cheek before skipping towards the girls dorms. "I had fun." She said turning back around.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Jay froze. What just happened? he asked himself.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Reven then walked into the girls dorms and let go of a breath. "Geez what was I thinking?" She asked herself before putting her typical stoic expression on.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Jay shrugged and turned to go inside. It was going to be one awkward week....