The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Outside school > Pathway to Uriti house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Snow sped out of the door of the common room and waited for Ashton

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashton followed, but stopped short from the door to Uriti house as his phone buzzed. Silencing it, Ashton continued on and into Uriti house.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments ((They came from Uriti, going to Hydra))

Snow continued on and took a shortcut to Hydra hous and stopped at the door.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh oops XD))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie sat on the path, eating her food, away from the others.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie finished, sighing and resting on the stone.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments Bored, Birdy walked over to the Uriti house. I haven't been bored in a long- She jumped when someone touch her shoulder. She turned around to see her brother, Ryan.

"I couldn't stop myself!" Ryan laughed and hugged Birdy, "Am I still annoying?"

"Very..." Birdy rolled her eyes and spotted Cassie. "Hi!" And with that she walked over to her and sadly enough, her brother followed.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie sat up. "Birdy! And.....who's this?" She questioned, looping a strand of flame red hair behind her ear.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "I'm Ryan," He said, standing beside Birdy. "Her brother,"

"And best friend," Birdy smiled.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie nodded. "Hello. I'm Cassie." She smiled.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Hello, Cassie," Ryan returned the smile.

((Sorry for the long wait...))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments ((S'okay))
Cassie nodded. "Hey Birdy, wanna go into town?"

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (last edited Aug 21, 2014 03:26PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments (( ^-^ ))

"Sure!" Birdy smiled. "Sounds awesome,"

"I see Feather, I stay with Feather, I protect Feather." Ryan said, making it clear that he was coming.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie chuckled. "Okay then. Anyway, we are going to the pet store." She stood.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Ok," Birdy & Ryan nodded at the same time.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie laughed. "Twins?" She raised an eyebrow. She began walking down the path.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Yup!" Yet again, Birdy and Ryan nodded at the same time.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie's eye widened and she took three steps back. "That's freaky."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "You're welcome," Birdy laughed. "Just be happy that we don't look the same...I don't want black hair...and he doesn't want blonde."

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie blinked and relaxed. "Too true." She smiled. "So....what do you do?" Cassie asked Ryan.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "I control water," Ryan replied. "Just like Feather,"

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie nodded. "I use fire. Which everyone's afraid of." She clicked her fingers and a flame sprang to life on them.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "I hate fire..." Ryan whispered, watching the flames carefully and pulled Birdy closer to him.

Birdy wasn't bothered by being pulled closer to her brother. Though, she was ready to use her powers if the fire got to close to her. She knew Ryan would do the same thing, being overly protective.

((I'm so late with my posts!!! I'm so sorry!! I'm terrible...))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments ((S'okay.))

Cassie sighed, the flame disappearing. "Whatever....let's just go." She was already at the edge of the forest, leading to the town.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments ((It's what happens when the TV is on...))

Birdy calmed down and followed Cassie with Ryan behind her. No need to worry about Pepper. She's perfectly fine on her own and TJ can easily find her. I really hope that mouse is gone...

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Cassie left for town. ((Con. Pet store.))

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2014 06:32AM) (new)

There was a large stone off to the side of the Uriti pathway, and Chance took advantage of it. He sat down and waited for Rosella, a strand of grass being toyed with by his fingers.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Thank you, God...this is much better..." Rosella sighed happily. Being in a less damp outfit now, she was in a better mood than before.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Chance looked around, spotting Rosella a few yards down the path. He jumped to his feet, grass still in hand. "Rosella, over here!" He shouted, waving.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments ((Meep! Sorry for being late... I was so bored I actually went on my Facebook... O-O That's pretty darn bored...))

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Rosella called back and jogged over. "So now what are we doing?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

((Lol alls good :D))

"Im not sure. What would you like to do? We could go into town." Chance suggested.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments (( ^-^ ((How 'bout Charlotte finally getting picked by Rosella. XD Poor dog has been waiting for ages.))

"Sounds great," Rosella nodded.
((*Upset by her stupidly short post...* o-o So small...stupid Writer's Block...))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you like animals? We could go to the pet store and look around." Chance asked, linking arms with Rosella and walking her down the pathway towards town.

((K sounds great))

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (last edited Dec 28, 2014 11:04PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Like? Like? I love animals!" Rosella smiled. "Though, I'm too fond of birds..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you own any animals? I dont, yet."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "No, I don't have a pet," Rosella shook her head. "For now,"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well in that case it looks like we are going to have to go and look at the pet store," Chance smiled. "But on the way, we can get to know eachother more. Truth or dare?"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Truth," Rosella replied quickly. She never picked 'dare' ever since she had to nibble on a piece of cat kibble. That tasted disgusting... She shivered at the thought.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm...When was the last time you ate something against your will?" Chance asked, looking at her.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments "Last year," Rosella sighed. "Cat food...it was a dare. It tasted terrible! I don't understand how cats can eat that disgusting stuff!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh my gosh holy cow what the heck! Where have I beeeen??? Ug school, that's where. Goodreads save me!!!

Sooooo freaking sorry I can't remember where any of my characters are or what they are doing so....thanks for meeping my attention otherwise I probably would've never found Chance!!))

Chance whistled in awe. He couldn't believe that Rosella had followed through with a dare as terrible as that one. "Wow...That's...That's unspeakably monstrous!" Chance replied, emphasizing the last words to try and get a grin out of Rosella.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments (( XD You're welcome! Two of your charries are at the fountain, I think... My schooling is online. I got an A on my first assignment(?) in English! ^-^ ))

"Someone finally understands!" Rosella burst into laughter. "Anywho, have you done anything similar to that?"

((Ack... Writer's Block... >_< ))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thx :) Ah lucky-online schooling. That must be a whole lot better than public schooling XD Oh that's super awesome. Great job!!))

"Uh no. I'm not as brave as you are!" Chance smiled, pointing to his head. "I guess you determine your smartness by the amount of hair you have...You know, since girls are usually smarter." He chuckled.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments (( Ty! ^-^ ))

"And never forget it!" Rosella smiled.
((Sorry for my tiny post...))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I won't," he smiled back. Suddenly Chance stopped, and he furrowed his brow. "Wait...what were we doing? Sorry I just got lost in how pretty you look and forgot what we were planning on doing."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 461 comments Rosella blushed and tried her best to ignore Chance's compliment. "W-we're going to th-the Pet Store," She reminded him.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh right. Do you have an animal in mind?" Chance paused, going over the words in his mind. "Wait not, I meant like, what animal would you want to get." Again he paused. "Oh gosh being in the presence of such an amazing and talented and beautiful girl such as yourself is messing me up!" he smiled. "Okay, let's get it right this time. If you were to ever get an animal, what would it be?"

« previous 1