The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

Outside school > Pathway to Hydra house

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments She walked up the river-like path. It was fun, glide/walking up. She saw tiny fish swimming beneath the ice surface. She stepped into the dorm.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 1197 comments Sarafina walked along the path, rain soaking her. She sighed, stepping into the girl's dorm.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 461 comments Birdy started yawning again and looked down at Pepper. "You're really gonna bring that mouse inside?"

'Of course!' Pepper's eyes shined happily and she walked towards the door. 'Let me in.'

Who lets their cat bring a dead mouse inside? Birdy shook her head and looked at the mouse. "If you really want to have it, you're going to have to eat, or whatever you cats do to mice, out here. I can't allow a mouse inside. People would start yelling at me if they see that mouse." And after she said all that, she walked inside.

Pepper laid down on her belly, paws tucked under her chest. She's lucky I love her. She thought to herself and stared at the mouse.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 461 comments Pepper looked at the forest, then back to the mouse. 'Let's go see the trees!' She purred and she happily carried her mouse into the forest.