The Academy for the Extraordanarily Gifted discussion

General > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments This is where me and my MODs will post announcements.

message 2: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Aug 21, 2014 09:04PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments What does everyone think about a campfire tonight (RP tonight) when the sun sets?!

message 3: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Aug 21, 2014 09:04PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 933 comments Attenttion!

Only one more character left until classes start and teachers are made. Two teachers must be made for the classes to start and the MODs will RP the others temporarily and as little as possible. Thanks!

~Stream
~Kaley

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Attention

I have noticed that there are fourteen members in this group aside from me, Stream is the only person who should not have to sign the rules, however, for the people who haven't signed them that shows me you haven't read the rules. Please sign them a week after New Years or else you will not be able to use your characters until you signed. Thank you, that is all.

↪ Kaley 
↪ Stream

~Streamlily~For those determined to fly, having no wings is just a little detail~ (streamlily) | 120 comments Mod
The time has come!

The time has come for teachers! Oh wow I know it's been awhile guys! But now you can finally make teachers! And... Store workers, like waiters/waitresses, store clerk, employee, chef, all sorts! We will be adding more topics such as employee break room, bath rooms, and kitchens! What a great way to get the group up and running!
Thanks

Streamlily
Kaley
JanuaryJuly