The Realms discussion

¿Questions?

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
if you have any question, please feel free to ask, their is no stupid question's :)

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments By Fairies, do you mean Faeries like the human sized ones or Fairies like the tiny little glowing lights?

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Well know that is all up to you, if u want some small their can be but if u want some big then their can be big, but i think they should be bigger almost taller then human's

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Okay, gotcha.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

What about male characters?

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Where'd the face claim thread go?

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

im working on it, im currently at work at the moment, so just give it a little time margo should be coming on soon to help

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thanks

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Just a suggestion, but maybe have a thread for face claim suggestions and help for what species they should be?

message 10: by Muhammad (new)

Muhammad Alee | 30 comments Maybe I'm the one causing it :D

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

I'll put one up shortly

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Do you have a character list? That'd be helpful in picking out what species to make

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments I'd also suggest making a topic for all the species, with information on them. When you add more species than you do now, the description box for the group won't hold all of them, what with the character limit.

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

so u want me to add specific tops for each Creature? with a bio in it?

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Yes, but you don't have to make different topics for every single one. Just different posts in the same topic.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

What's the character limit again?

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

nope no limit you can make as much as you want :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I noticed that there isn't really a succubus realm. Do they just go wherever?

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

their realm is the dream world, but they travel through memories and can go to any realm, because they can change their appearance to blend in

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool Thanks ^^ Also would fallen angels be apart of demons, and will there be angels?

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

i can deffs post them up, i think it would be better to put fallen angel on their own, and demons on their own, theirs just to much info on both that would collide against eachother.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay that makes sense. Cool! ^^

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sorry for all the questions, but if I was to make a angel, demon hybrid, he/she would be mostly angel, with one demonic power and a mutation that makes their hair different colors with moods, is that okay if I do that?

message 24: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL its alright, like i say no question is stupid nor is multiple bad. hmm that sounds very interesting, changes with mood they have?, yes i would definitely like to see that.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool! As you can see it will take me a while, but he will be up as soon as possible.

message 26: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

np take ur time :)

message 27: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments What are the shape-shifters,they are mentioned in the species bios so can we make one??

message 28: by Psychedelic (new)

Psychedelic Panda (PsychoticPanda) | 2 comments Where can I post a female kitsune character? Also, what is the CS for them?

message 29: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

ℕaƫsʊ wrote: "What are the shape-shifters,they are mentioned in the species bios so can we make one??"

shape shifter can be what you want them to be, they can be , any type of creature, its all up to you.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

May I be a mod?

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

you have to be a very active person on this group before u can be a mod

message 32: by sage (new)

sage Are the Elves s'posed to have wings? o.o

message 33: by sage (new)

sage No thanks, but on the character template for elves, it says "Wing type" or something like that.

message 34: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

as i said on the template, you can add and change the template to your liking or you can use your own :)

message 35: by Moon (new)

Moon Ummm. I'm new to goodreads.... So can someone explain this to me? Also, with the face claims, do we create our own charrie and then choose a face claim? Thank you...

message 36: by sage (new)

sage Explain what, and face claims are just where you post the person who you used on your character template.

message 37: by Moon (new)

Moon This Roleplay slightly confused me. Where is the main section and where can I make my charrie? Sorry for being difficult....

message 38: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

noo noo dont be sorry its perfectly fine, so now it just depends on what ur making, the female thread has all the female characters and the male thread has all teh male characters. the face claim list is if you have a famous person you want to use like Ian from vampire diarys. so say ur making a female unseelie fae then u would get the template, that is what u need to make ur character and you would post it in that thread, if you have any more question feel free to msg me :)