Fantasy Roleplays, A Collection discussion

Fun/Other > Introductions/Peanut Gallery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jul 26, 2014 11:27AM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Literally anything and everything.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments I just posted the group and am in the process of getting things set up, if you happen to stumble across this group in the near future and are confused as to why it looks so empty. I'm not planning on sending out group invites until I have things more set up/in place. You're more than welcome to join and hang out until things start taking shape though!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments All right, things are at least in motion!

Hello to those of you who join, how are your days going?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hey Sunshine! Thanks for the invite. :3

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments De nada! I've just been dying for some roleplays that are truly active, ya know?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah! Let's do it!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments :D I'm getting started on some characters for the Underground right now!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Much thanks! 'Tis good to see you here!!

message 9: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Heyyyyy guys!

message 11: by Khim (new)

Khim Mihk (khimbyrlee05) | 1 comments Heloww :)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Anyone wanna rp the Underground with me...?

message 14: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I do! I can't reply for about an hour though. :( But you can start it and I'll join you ASAP?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Not a problem. :) Idk where to start, so I'll just wait, yah?

message 16: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha okay

message 17: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Yooo I'm up for it too! Might be a bit slow in replying because the wifi's a bit spotty right now but what can you do.

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm here! What shall we do?

message 19: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Um! I've got literally no idea.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Okay. So Sarah has a thief, I have a thief and a prostitute, and Soph have a prostitute.

Knowing that, what are our options?

message 22: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments I've also got an assassin, too. Um. hm.

message 23: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) A rendezvous at the brothel? Maybe there's a deal going down.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments soph wrote: "I've also got an assassin, too. Um. hm."

Go post him in the characters topic silly! He's been approved!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh wrote: "A rendezvous at the brothel? Maybe there's a deal going down."

Sounds fun!

message 26: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: Go post him in the characters topic silly! He's been approved!"

Oops, lmao. I thought I did.

But yeah! I think that sounds perfect.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Awesome! Would anyone like to start? I can if need be, though I would prefer not to.

message 28: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments I'd rather not... I'm so bad at starting. :P

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Someone with a prostitute should start.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Oh man. Okay... :/ In that case, I request to know what sort of event is going down.

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha well I was thinking that maybe the King of Thieves has a network that runs through the brothels. He doesn't only steal things, he also sells information?

OR...

Perhaps there's a really rich aristocrat visiting a particular brothel and the King of Thieves wants what he is carrying.

Unbeknownst to them, an assassin is also there incognito, hoping to kill this aristocrat for a contract.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments OOH!

Soph and Sarah, preference?

message 33: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments I'm leaning a little bit towards the first suggestion, but really, WHATEE you guys are up for. Also, I might disappear soon, since it's midnight here on the East Coast.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Oh jeez! Haha, it's only 10:30 where I am though!

message 35: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Really? Damn. Time zones are crazy.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments You're the one with the assassin, so let's do that! I'll start... with my thief "visiting" your girl, how about? Haha, I could start with him putting on his clothes. xD

message 38: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Lmfaooo that's perfect. Okay.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments xD 'Kay! Give me a second to type it up!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Ooh, can he be a regular of hers? xD

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Getting off the computer. Let me know what you think and I'll type something up tomorrow after I work.

message 42: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Sure! Ok, that's fine. You have excellent timing since I was literally just about to pass out.

message 43: by ☾Andromeda☽ (new)

☾Andromeda☽ | 4 comments Hi, I'm Andromeda! For now I'm just kinda watching this group to see where it's headed. I'm new to Goodreads and kinda want to get invested into some nice roleplay groups so yeah. ^_^

message 44: by soph (new)

soph (sophagia) | 13 comments Hi and welcome!

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi, Andromeda!

Okay so Sunshine and Soph, let me know when you want me to jump in.

message 46: by ☾Andromeda☽ (new)

☾Andromeda☽ | 4 comments Quick question: by no famous faces, does that mean that there will be no "face claim" system in effect?
Branching off of that, do we only describe our character through text, without an image to go along with it?

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) There is no face claim thread; you can use a picture--it just can't be of a celebrity or someone well-known and/or recognizable.

message 48: by ☾Andromeda☽ (new)

☾Andromeda☽ | 4 comments Alright thanks!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 86 comments Hello Andromeda! Welcome!

message 50: by ☾Andromeda☽ (new)

☾Andromeda☽ | 4 comments You guys are so nice here! :D Thank you!

« previous 1