Delirity discussion

Author B > The Black Jewels - A. Bishop

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I always pick the first book or the bind up of the first three books when I go to the science fiction/ fantasy section of BN but then I put it down because I have so many other Fantasy series that I am reading. I have prime now so I will be spending money trying to justify getting prime so its possible I will hoard even more books and random things from Amazon. These books will most likely be some of those things.

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Anybody read? Do you like?

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Wow, it's been ages since I read them . . . though only the "original" trilogy. And I read them in one of my huge epic fantasy binges. I always meant to go back and read what eventually turned into a giant series.

I actually don't remember much, except that I liked the characters and the depth the author put into them. Some of the best dark fantasy I've read.

Oh, and the penis rings of servitude.

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Wow, it's been ages since I read them . . . though only the "original" trilogy. And I read them in one of my huge epic fantasy binges. I always meant to go back and read what eventually turned into..."

Whhhhhat? penis? rings? Hm Okay I'm curious to find out what thats about.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments It's very interesting, and very dark. HOwever, there is a reason it was on of the most popular female EF out there for a long while.