Shelfari Young Writer's Group discussion

General > HOSTING Q&A WITH AUTHORS FOR MY BLOG

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ognian (last edited Jul 27, 2014 08:02AM) (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments description
I am always enjoying learning something more about self-publishing authors like me. During the process of creating the English version of The white prisoner: Galabin Boevski's secret storyI read a lot about all the tricks to make a good final product. Most of the info I gathered from author’s blogs. So I think there is always sense to browse and check out my colleagues personal web spaces.

This is why I will start an interview host of fellow authors in my personal blog at goodreads: Priority will be given to writers of the following themes: Non-fiction, Sports, History, Crime, Thrillers, Fantasy and Travel. My primary idea was to host the interviews on my blog at wordpress, but my account was suspended after the first one. I am still waiting for the reasons, but probably, because i put too much links to Amazon books of my first guest.

If you want to join, please go to my blog write below the post your name, give me a link to your amazon book page and left me your e-mail. You can do it via personal message here at goodreads, as well. I will contact you with questions.

message 2: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments The first interview is with the author of Golden State Blues

SCOTT SKIPPER: I MET MY MAIN CHARACTER IN A BAR
description

message 5: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments My next guest is Roy Dimond
Roy Dimond
Honestly, one of the reason for starting such a section in the blog is to meet some special people. The co-author of “Saving Our Pennys” is one of them. Why? The answers are below:
ROY DIMOND: CO-WRITING IS A DEEPER, RICHER EXPERIENCE

If you want to participate to my Q&A check out the first post of the thread.

message 6: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Our next author is the pr&marketing guru Madi Preda.

description

Check the interview MADI PREDA: THE FIRST PERSON WHO SHOULD PROMOTE A BOOK IS THE WRITER

message 8: by Ognian (new)

message 9: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments The next guest Patrick Brigham is very interesting for me. The reason: He lived for many years in my country. He was in Sofia during the most controversial years in Bulgaria – late 90s. So here we are with the next Q&A:

description

PATRICK BRIGHAM: WRITING IS ABOUT 20% OF ANY PROJECT

message 10: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Shirley Mclain is a retired nurse, who turned out to be a talented author. Check out her interview below:
description

SHIRLEY MCLAIN: RELAX AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WRITINGS

message 11: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Our next author is Stephanie Smith. It's a very precious one, because she is an English literature professor.

description

STEPHANIE SMITH: 25 YEARS AGO, YOUNG PEOPLE HAD A FAR GREATER VOCABULARY

message 12: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Our next guest is Michael Coorlim. He is a pro writer, who shared his working habits and many other interesting things.
description

MICHAEL COORLIM: THE READERS MOTIVATE ME TO KEEP GOING

message 13: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Nicole Maddalo Dixon is my next guest. She is author of western. Yeah, the good, old, sweet westerns. Check below the next interview.
description

NICOLE MADDALO DIXON: I LOVE THE SENSE OF FREEDOM IN WESTERNS

message 14: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments My next guest is Ellis Shuman. He wrote a book, inspired by my country Bulgaria. Great respect for that.

description

ELLIS SHUMAN: IN ISRAEL, WE PRAY FOR PEACE

message 15: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Michael Parker is an author with big experience. He’s got two pages with books, that are published in Amazon. The British writer continues to release quality novels. Let’s hear something more about his next book and others interesting topics that we discussed in the interview!

description

"MICHAEL PARKER: I CALL MY WRITING PROCESS THE “SWEET CURSE”

message 16: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments When you understand if an interview is good or now? In my experience when you finish it with a smile in your face and your mind is start to think about some of the answers it’s definitely a quality one. Harry Whitewolf is our next guest, so enjoy his answers.
description

HARRY WHITEWOLF: I AM A WARRIOR BECAUSE I OPPOSE ALL INJUSTICE IN THIS WORLD

message 17: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Helen Treharne’s hot release Relative Strangers: A Modern Vampire Story premiered on Saturday. Now we’ve got a great chance to learn something more about the book and the author herself.
description

HELEN TREHARNE: MY STORY DECIDED TO WRITE ITSELF

message 18: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Jeff Leitch made his author debut with “Saving Our Pennys“. The novel was co-writed with Roy Dimond, who was one of our previous guests. It’s always interesting to hear about the excitement of debuting writter. Did I mention that “Saving Our Pennys” is my preferable style – non-fiction?

description

JEFF LEITCH: SAVING OUR PENNYS IS THE ULTIMATE STORY OF REDEMPTION

message 19: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 19 comments Matthew W. Harrill is a classic horror author. He is a pure example for indie author, who spends his free time to his hobby – the writing. The results are more then perfect. Just check out the reviews of his books in Amazon and Goodreads and you will see why he is considered as one of the most talented upcoming authors in the genre.

description

MATTHEW W. HARRILL: I WRITE ON THE BUS