YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Standalones) > Eleanor And Park

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
This book is really popular but I have not read it yet. Who likes it?

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments I do! I read it quite recently, actually. Here's my non-spoiler review, if you're interested: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

^^ that pretty much sums up all my thoughts on the book

message 3: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Thanks!! That made me really want to read it!(:

message 4: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
I really want to read this book!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the fault in our stars better but this story was happier

message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I started reading it but was pretty annoyed by Eleanor and Park's constant pining for each other. I was really surprised because of the rave reviews. Should I pick it back up?

message 7: by Nadine (new)

Nadine (nadineisreading) I adored this book SO much. I read it within a few days. I rated it 5/5 stars which is something I do not commonly do. I snuggled up every day on the couch with my cat and blanket and just read for as long as I possibly could! It's a book that made me feel some intense emotions. I don't know if everyone was like that or if it was just because this book triggered a lot of memories for me!!! I would totally recommend it though!

message 8: by Ella (new)

Ella Exterkamp (ellaexterkamp) | 39 comments I'm almost done but this book still broke my heart and made it whole at the same time. It was so true. This is real stuff, unfortunately , but that's what makes it so heart wrenching. It was cute at the same time. All the feels where spilling out on the floor while imam reading it.............: ) I LOVE this book!!!!!

message 9: by Ella (new)

Ella Exterkamp (ellaexterkamp) | 39 comments I [ heart ] Eleanor and Park......................

message 10: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments awww this book was sooo...awwahhhhyaymushymushy u know and i really looved it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished this book and it was soooo good. Everybody here has the right idea: you read it in one sitting and it makes you want to cry and be ecstatically happy at the same time.

message 12: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hahaha I need to read it!

message 13: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Same- maybe we should buddy read it Jordyn :)

message 14: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 2 comments want to read this book so bad it's killing me, everyone I've talked to about it says its great

message 15: by Jam (new)

Jam | 175 comments I read this book for like a day or 2 'cause it was that good :D while reading it,i felt all sorts of emotions. i felt happy, then sad and at some parts, i bit angry.

message 16: by Lyndsay (new)

Lyndsay | 18 comments I read this book in a day. I couldn't stop to do anything else because I couldn't just leave the characters. Sometimes you just NEED to know what happens and this was one of those novels for me. Since reading this book I've read more by Rainbow Rowell and have found that seems to be a consistent thing with her novels.

message 17: by Jam (new)

Jam | 175 comments Lyndsay wrote: "I read this book in a day. I couldn't stop to do anything else because I couldn't just leave the characters. Sometimes you just NEED to know what happens and this was one of those novels for me. ..."

I feel you completely! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It was good, the ending was sad.