Moms Book Club discussion

Getting Started > Welcome!! Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie King (maggiestruth) Hi everyone! My name is Maggie and I am a blogger, mommy, wife, circ clerk at a library and above all a lover of books! I have 3 boys ages 15, 10 and 1. I have been married for 10 years.

message 2: by Nicole Spoor (new)

Nicole Spoor | 3 comments Hi, I'm Nicole. I am a mom, a nurse, and also a book lover. I have 2 boys and a girl, 18 (boy), 16 (girl), and 8 (boy). Their father and I had our 17 year anniversary in April.

message 3: by Ikeshia (new)

Ikeshia Moore | 1 comments Hi, I'm Ikeshia. I am a mom of 3, Yanna(7), Malcolm(4), and Lyric(5 months). I just celebrated my first anniversary last month. I also love to read and I hope to make new friends here. I look forward to conversing with you all soon.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris Kettering Hi, I'm Kristen, a library worker and mom of 3 daughters. My girls are 20, 17, and 13 (yes, that is as terrifying as it sounds). I love to read, and I also love to discuss books. I'm looking forward to discussions that do not include eye-rolling and door-slamming :)

message 5: by Monica (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:46PM) (new)

Monica | 1 comments HI, I'm Monica. I'm a sahm and Origami Owl independent designer. I have one daughter who is 1 years old. I love to read, but I tend to fall out of it from time to time so I'm looking to get back into a reading frenzy!

message 6: by Nicole Spoor (new)

Nicole Spoor | 3 comments Kristen wrote: "Hi, I'm Kristen, a library worker and mom of 3 daughters. My girls are 20, 17, and 13 (yes, that is as terrifying as it sounds). I love to read, and I also love to discuss books. I'm looking forwar..."

Do such discussions truly exist!?!?!?

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie King (maggiestruth) Welcome everyone! Who's excited for the polls to come out in a couple of weeks?

message 8: by Nicole Spoor (new)

Nicole Spoor | 3 comments Me :)