J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments Author: Dante Craddock
Book Title: A Love Beyond Time Power of Love Quartet Book One
Genre: Contemporary Romance with a Paranormal Twist
Age Range: Adult
Content: Some violence, Some sexual content
Length: word count little over 100,000
Copies Available: 10
Format: Nearly all E-book formats including Kindle, Nook, PDF and iBook
Goodreads Link To Book: A Love Beyond Time (Power of Love Quartet, #1) by Dante Craddock

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 41 comments I would like to read and review this. I'm on a Nook - wheeldavelaine@gmail.com is my email addy.
Thanks,
:-) Elaine

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 57 comments J.J. wrote: "Author: Dante Craddock
Book Title: A Love Beyond Time Power of Love Quartet Book One
Genre: Contemporary Romance with a Paranormal Twist
Age Range: Adult
Content: Some violence, Some sexual content..."

I am an avid reader (bookworm ) and like to do honest reviews for authors and will post them on both Amazon and Goodreads. I would love to read your book, either by hardback or by EBOOK (Mobi format prefer- otherwise pdf as I have an Amazon kindle). Please let me know.
Thank you,
Lisa Foster
underwood222@Comcast.net
send books to: underwood222@kindle.com

message 4: by Dante (new)

Dante Craddock (DanteCraddock) | 123 comments My publisher has forwarded copies to both Elaine and Lisa. Thanks for the requests.

message 5: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 41 comments Posted review here on Goodreads. Headed to see if I can cross-post at Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble.

This was an interesting story. It had several twists that were hard to predict and difficult to follow if you didn't keep reading. I often felt disjointed in my enjoyment of the story. I didn't always see the reasoning behind what was happening, but sometimes would piece it together later. Overall, the ideas shared in this book were pretty unique. I liked the read, but felt gaps weren't always filled in and some things were too drawn out. Hoping we find out what happens with Neil in the next book. Want to know what is going on with Veronica. Like Elena and Matt, but they didn't have a large part in this story, so it was easy to ignore them (until we find out his involvement from the beginning, in the end...so now I have questions). Ashley and Alex seem to be getting their HEA, but I have reservations on how some of that feels to me. Glad I completed the entire book, as anything less than a thorough read will not make sense at all.

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 57 comments Dante wrote: "My publisher has forwarded copies to both Elaine and Lisa. Thanks for the requests."

Hi Dante,
I still haven't received it yet and I really would like a copy. Can you just send either a MOBI or PDF version to this email of underwood222@comcast.net ? This way I will send it to my kindle for reading. Thanks, Lisa

message 7: by Dante (new)

Dante Craddock (DanteCraddock) | 123 comments I've sent another email to my publisher. You will get a copy soon.

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 57 comments Dante wrote: "I've sent another email to my publisher. You will get a copy soon."

message 9: by Dante (new)

Dante Craddock (DanteCraddock) | 123 comments The publisher has resent the email to you. You may need to check your junk mail to see if it ended up there.

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Love Beyond Time (other topics)