Free to Be: How I Went From Unhappily Married Conservative Bible Believer to Happily Divorced Atheistic Humanist in One Year and Several Complicated Steps Free to Be discussion

From the Bible Belt -- theist turned atheist

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaleesha (new)

Kaleesha Williams Hey all! I've posted a bit around here before and have gotten some amazing feedback on my book. Free to Be: How I Went From Unhappily Married Conservative Bible Believer to Happily Divorced Atheistic Humanist in One Year and Several Complicated Steps

I'm a wife and mother of seven. I spent my entire adult life as a fundamentalist christian. Almost two years ago I reached the conclusion of years of studying, became a deist, then an agnostic, then an atheist. "Free to Be" is a snapshot of my first year outside of christianity, with my paradigms shifting and my life turning right side up. It's been quite a journey.

My book will be free for downloading from Amazon on July 28th. Pop over a give it a look, will you? Read, review, share! http://www.amazon.com/Free-Unhappily-...

T.J. Brown it's a wonderful book from a wonderfully articulate and honest voice, Well recommended.