Shut Up & Read discussion

Killing Kate
This topic is about Killing Kate
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 320} - Killing Kate by Lila Veen

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap? Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...
Title: Killing Kate
Author: Lila Veen
Genre: Erotic Suspense
Page # 179
Formats Available: smashwords coupon

Synopsis:

Jenna has a split personality. As Jenna, she's reasonable. As Kate, she's dangerous.

When Jenna finds out about her abusive father's death, she couldn't care less. It does mean changes in her life, and seeing more of Kate is just one of them. It also means that someone from Jenna's past is looking for something she doesn't even realize she has, but Kate knows all about.

As Jenna slips further into her dark side by confronting her past, she needs Kate to protect her from those who hurt her before and can hurt her again. Kate is out for revenge, but Jenna isn't sure she can hang on to herself as Kate slowly takes over.

The first 15 people who sign up with an email address will receive a free copy of this ebook for review via Smashwords. Reviewers will need to create a Smashwords account.

Review Due Date: Saturday, August 16

Reviewers:

Brodie James | 12 comments This book sounds good my email is broleej@gmail.com could I have ePub if possible pls

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Forbes (mzpoodle2u) Sounds like a unique read: shelbyforbes@nventure.com

message 4: by Bárbara (new)

Bárbara (coldestxwinter) Please sign me up: barb_fnr@hotmail.com

message 5: by Leandro (new)

Leandro | 1 comments sounds fantastic, my mail is lsanchezmanso@hotmail.con

Nikki | 16 comments Nmbrant73@gmail.com

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 78 comments nikkikearn@gmail.com - what ever works on a nexsus - thankx

Jennifer | 42 comments sounds interesting - bbarnicle22@yahoo.com

Angel Hatfield (angelramona) sounds interesting arhatfield@gmail.com

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 165 comments Hi,
Would be interested in reading Killing Kate.
keepcalmnovelon@gmail.com
I will require epub.
Thank you for your consideration.
Happy reading!

Kayla | 14 comments I'd love to get a copy! kaylanovello@gmail.com
epub please!

message 12: by Brittany (new)

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) Intrigued
Kiribear13@gmail.com
mobi

Brianna Andreda | 22 comments I'd love to get a copy of this book. I usually get emails about kindle books that are on sale or new, and the other day I seen this book and immediately wanted to read it. I would really love to read this. My email brianna.payne@outlook.com and mobi format please

Becca Rose (beccarose86) | 21 comments Beccarose86@gmail.com
PDF Please and thank you :)

Sharada XC (sharadaxc) This seems interesting, I'd love to read this.
sharadaxc@outlook.com
EPUB format

Thanks a bunch! :)

Kirsty Turner (kirstydturner) | 17 comments if there is any left then I would lile to review this too. kirstydturner@gmail.com

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather K. Foutch (obsidianowllibrary) Sounds really interesting, I'll read it. =)

message 18: by Heather (new)

Heather K. Foutch (obsidianowllibrary) Email address: xibabigurl69ix@yahoo.com

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 165 comments Good Morning,
Just finished the book. Have posted by review on Smashwords and Goodreads.
Have a good day.

Brodie James | 12 comments Finished reading posted review on goodreads smash words amazon and onlinebookclub .

Angel Hatfield (angelramona) Here's my review:)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I've also posted on Amazon.

Nikki | 16 comments My review.
Killing Kate Killing Kate by Lila Veen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Killing Kate" is a dark tale about Jenna, a cage-dancing, chain-smoking, alcoholic who had an extremely traumatic childhood. When her brother informs her that their father has died, Kate shows up. We soon learn that "Kate" is Jenna's other personality that seems to come around whenever life gets to be too stressful for Jenna to handle on her own. Unfortunately, Jenna has no control over Kate's highly inappropriate behaviors and she tends to do things Jenna would never ordinarily do. As the story develops, Jenna is ready to deal with her past and get rid of Kate.
I enjoyed this story start to finish, even the not so easy to digest parts that Jenna endured in her past. Although this story doesn't fall under my normal reading genre, I would highly recommend it. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

message 28: by Brianna Andreda (last edited Aug 17, 2014 08:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brianna Andreda | 22 comments I just finished the book and I have posted it on GoodReads. I will also post it on smashwords and the link for my GoodReads review once I get back home to my computer. This book was amazing.

Link to my review...https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...