ellow
mickeymousekarma

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have Samantha Parkington!
what american girl do you have!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha is the best!

message 5: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments I have 6 American Girl dolls, and I loooove them all soooo much! They are sooo fun! :D I have Kit, Julie, Ruthie, Chrissa, Sonali, and Rebecca. Rebecca's my favorite! :D I am getting Lanie this week! Yay! My 7th!

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Who's your favorite American Girl?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lanie!?

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2010 01:21PM) (new)

i have:
samantha, mia,

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i want to get lanie so bad.
did you hear about the contest!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

go on americangirl.com

message 11: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Ya! I am entering the contest even though I got her, lol! I think it just sounds sooo fun! :D She's coming Wednesday, February 10th! EEEEEEP! I AM SOOO EXCITED!

message 12: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments I love AG's website, don't you?! It is sooo fun! :D

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Lanie came! EEEEP!!!! She's SOOOOOOOOO adorable! You guys just HAVE to get her this year!!!

message 14: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Aww, cmon people! Post! I want to hear about your dolls too!

message 15: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Please!?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i might get her is the contest over allready.!

message 17: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Cool! I hope you do! She's the BEST!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

isn't she cute i cant wait for my birthday.
i think my grandma is getting her for me.

message 19: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Awesomeishness! Yes! She is SO cute! You'll absolutely LOOOVE her!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

so can we play together with sariah and you on thursday?
can you play then.
00000 hugs go.
love Alissa

message 21: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments what? are you talking to me?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

well I want to hang out with you sometime!
do you want to hang out and play with our dolls.

message 23: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Sorry, umm, I kinda don't know you in real life...so it might be hard to hang out if you know what I mean. ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

we dont have to hang out with our dolls!

message 25: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments well, i would hang out with you, but i don't really know you..i just know you on here! :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I am Alissa white from church.

message 27: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Umm...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

what?

message 29: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Sorry, I still don't remember you...

message 30: by Anika (new)

Anika HI! I just joined I love American Girls my favorite is Mia!

message 31: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments Hey Anika! Welcome! How many dolls do you have? I have 7! Kit, Julie, Ruthie, Chrissa, Sonali, Rebecca, and Lanie. I love them all! Wish I got Mia!!!

message 32: by Selena (new)

Selena Lem | 3 comments hellow.I have 13 Noww. Josefina, Kaya, Addy, Kit, Jess, Tyra Banks, Ivy, Molly, Julie, Rebecca, Kanani, Emily And Ruthie and theses are the order i had got them. been collecting since i was 8. half of them i saved up my own money and got them. i want the new girl. cecila and maria grace. hope cecila looks just like sonali. wish i had sonali

message 33: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments I have 11 now. Kit, Julie, Ruthie, Chrissa, Sonali, Rebecca, Lanie, Molly, Samantha, Felicity, Kanani(:

message 34: by Selena (new)

Selena Lem | 3 comments are any of your dolls limbs loose. like how do ya treat your dolls. i get paranoid when i see that one of my dolls limbs are loose or move on its own and then i think somethhings wrong but its not

message 35: by Caitlin I ♥ animals! (last edited Aug 15, 2011 05:41PM) (new)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 4 comments Selena wrote: "are any of your dolls limbs loose. like how do ya treat your dolls. i get paranoid when i see that one of my dolls limbs are loose or move on its own and then i think somethhings wrong but its not" Thats what happened to my Elizabeth doll and i returned her and got a new one!

message 36: by Selena (new)

Selena Lem | 3 comments oh wow, thats cool. did ya keep your old one i would of tried probably but mattel is making these dolls limbs lose on purpose because in 2009 american girl had stopped using metal flanks in the dolls limbs to make them thight. because when i got kanani i had to go back the se3cond day and change her because one of her arms was completly almost off her body. and i had to check about 3 kanni dolls because other dolls also limbs were loose until i got a tight limb doll.mattel needs to do something and the dolls re 100 dollars. Mattel where is the Metal Flanks

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 4 comments Well the new doll has a lose leg too but my Felicity doll doesn't. I returned her after a month

message 38: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments My Kit doll's leg broke the year after I got her (2005 is when it broke. i got her in 04.) but I sent her to AG hospital and ever since she's been fantastic!

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 4 comments Hi I have Felicity, Elizabeth, and Emily.

message 40: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 18 comments i have Kit, Julie, Ruthie, Chrissa, Sonali, Rebecca, Lanie, Molly, Samantha, Felicity, and Kanani. I am saving for McKennna right now(:

message 41: by Caitlin I ♥ animals! (last edited Apr 13, 2012 10:06AM) (new)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 4 comments Awesome!