Authors & Reviewers discussion

Poisoned Waters
This topic is about Poisoned Waters
Getting Connected > FREE mystery/crime book (reviews needed)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Hello everyone!

Poisoned Waters by Ermisenda Alvarez

I'm giving away free copies for anyone interested in reading Poisoned Waters in exchange for an honest review. It's my new mystery/suspense/thriller novel. The novel isn't too long, it clocks in at roughly 65 thousand words. Email me on ermisenda@live.com or leave a message below. :)

I have Kindle, ePub, & PDF formats.

Synopsis:
Bloody mistakes, ugly scars, and beautiful lies. A tale of corruption.

Helen Gardener is murdered on a trans-Atlantic cruise. The Diamond Royale sails from Southampton to New York with her murderer aboard. Set in the 1950s, Poisoned Waters follows the stories of seven unfortunate characters and how they are affected by her death. Was it merely an accident? Mr Phillips, the owner of the ship, and sponsor of the cruise, rules with an iron fist, in search of something or someone.

Lies spiral out of control as the suspects try to survive the final days on board. Conflicted by their sense of morals, greed, and lust, they realise what kind of people they really are. Who will rise? Who will fall? Who was Helen's murderer?

Book contains mild adult themes: violence, death, and sex scenes. Nothing explicit.
Read Chapter 1 here: http://ermiliablog.wordpress.com/2013...

Ushasri Nannapaneni | 21 comments Sure. Looks interesting. Would Love to review it for you and please be warned you will get some brutlly honest feedback. Get in touch at ushaneni@hotmail.com or on http://ushaveera68.wordpress.com

Looking Forward to reading your work.

Cheers n Tc.
Usha

message 3: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Ushasri wrote: "Sure. Looks interesting. Would Love to review it for you and please be warned you will get some brutlly honest feedback. Get in touch at ushaneni@hotmail.com or on http://ushaveera68.wordpress.com
..."

I sent you an email Usha! :)

Ushasri Nannapaneni | 21 comments Yes, Thank you. Replied confirming the eMail. Cheers n c. Usha

Gina (ginamae30) | 18 comments Sounds like it's going to be awesome. Not sure how this works do you email it to me in pdf format or send it via postal? Sorry very new to this.

message 6: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Gina wrote: "Sounds like it's going to be awesome. Not sure how this works do you email it to me in pdf format or send it via postal? Sorry very new to this."
Hey Gina! I'm glad you want to be part of this. Give me your email through PM and I'll send a PDF or mobi file (whatever file you need).

Gina (ginamae30) | 18 comments I was just checking to see if you sent the file yet? I Haven't received anything and want to make sure its not going to my spam folder.

message 8: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Gina wrote: "I was just checking to see if you sent the file yet? I Haven't received anything and want to make sure its not going to my spam folder."

Hey Gina. I sent you an email a few days ago. I'll send it again. How strange. :(

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (nightowlproofing) | 11 comments Hello Ermisenda
this sounds just like my sort of book... if you are still wanting reviewers I'm keen.

I post my reviews here on Goodreads and also my WordPress and Facebook pages, with links to Google+ ...

Cheers, Erin

message 10: by Devi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hi everyone. I am a voracious reader and had been one since as long as I remember.

I have recently started blogging and am absolutely loving it. I am open to all kinds of books but refrain from too much violence or horror
Do check out my book reviews at http://www.bubblews.com/account/45615...

I also blog on various topics. You can check out the same at http://www.nairdevis.wordpress.com

message 11: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments I am still giving out FREE copies in exchange of reviews. Leave a message or contact me!

message 12: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina (kristina_braunstajn_vekic) | 8 comments I would like to read it.
kristinabvekic@hotmail.com

message 13: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Kristina wrote: "I would like to read it.
kristinabvekic@hotmail.com"

I emailed you! :)

message 14: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin G | 2 comments I would like a copy if at all possible. My email is kaitlingough408@yahoo.com and i would like the pdf version. Thank you.

message 15: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Kaitlin wrote: "I would like a copy if at all possible. My email is kaitlingough408@yahoo.com and i would like the pdf version. Thank you."

I sent a copy to your email. :)

message 16: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 9 comments Really want to read it :)
Send me an e-mail: mariajoaocapitao@gmail.com with pdf, if possible :)

message 17: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments Maria wrote: "Really want to read it :)
Send me an e-mail: mariajoaocapitao@gmail.com with pdf, if possible :)"

I sent you the PDF. Thanks for the comment, Maria. :)

message 18: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 9 comments I am still giving out FREE copies in exchange of reviews. Leave a message or contact me!