YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
This topic is about 13 Little Blue Envelopes
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - Restarting October 6th 2015

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tessa | 1951 comments Description: "Inside little blue envelope 1 are $1,000 and instructions to buy a plane ticket.

In envelope 2 are directions to a specific London flat.

The note in envelope 3 tells Ginny: Find a starving artist.

Because of envelope 4, Ginny and a playwright/thief/ bloke–about–town called Keith go to Scotland together, with somewhat disastrous–though utterly romantic–results. But will she ever see him again?

Everything about Ginny will change this summer, and it's all because of the 13 little blue envelopes."

I really liked "The name of the star" from this author. Hopefully this will also be a great read :) .
Me and Maddy will be reading this. Join us! ^^

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Please join Nicole and I as we read this October 6th.

message 3: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 6th of October 2015

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Christina | 4418 comments 10% I'm really liking the book so far
(view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Christina started early :) That is fine. I probably won't be starting until the 6th though.

Christina | 4418 comments Yep I started a little early :p

Christina | 4418 comments 37%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments 55%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments 77%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments I still haven't started. I had to put this book on hold. It should come in Monday or Tuesday.

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Finally came in! Starting today!

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments 22%
(view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Christina wrote: "10% I'm really liking the book so far
[spoilers removed]"

I agree. It stinks that that happened to her aunt. This is her connection to her aunt though.

message 15: by ❤ Aly ❤ (last edited Oct 19, 2015 04:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Christina wrote: "37%
(view spoiler)

Agreed. However, I also like the fact that Peggy is bringing Ginny out of her shell.

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments 71%
(view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Christina wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"

I agree. She also found some friends and of course a guy :)

Christina | 4418 comments Aly wrote: "71%
[spoilers removed]"

She was very brave to go ahead with it!