Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > FREE mystery/crime book (reviews needed)

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Hello everyone!

Poisoned Waters by Ermisenda Alvarez

I'm giving away free copies for anyone interested in reading Poisoned Waters in exchange for an honest review. It's my new mystery/suspense/thriller novel. The novel isn't too long, it clocks in at roughly 65 thousand words. Email me on ermisenda@live.com or leave a message below. :)

I have Kindle, ePub, & PDF formats.

Synopsis:
Bloody mistakes, ugly scars, and beautiful lies. A tale of corruption.

Helen Gardener is murdered on a trans-Atlantic cruise. The Diamond Royale sails from Southampton to New York with her murderer aboard. Set in the 1950s, Poisoned Waters follows the stories of seven unfortunate characters and how they are affected by her death. Was it merely an accident? Mr Phillips, the owner of the ship, and sponsor of the cruise, rules with an iron fist, in search of something or someone.

Lies spiral out of control as the suspects try to survive the final days on board. Conflicted by their sense of morals, greed, and lust, they realise what kind of people they really are. Who will rise? Who will fall? Who was Helen's murderer?

Book contains mild adult themes: violence, death, and sex scenes. Nothing explicit.
Read Chapter 1 here: http://ermiliablog.wordpress.com/2013...

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments Hi
Would love to read your novel in exchange for a review!

message 3: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Heather wrote: "Hi
Would love to read your novel in exchange for a review!"

Hey Heather. I tried to send you a private message but it says you're not accepting them. I was just hoping to get your email so I can send you a free copy to read at your leisure. I'm so glad you're interested. :)

message 4: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) | 0 comments Hi Ermisenda: I'm happy to read your book and give an honest review. Let me know through a message...charlenej@rogers.com

message 5: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Charlene wrote: "Hi Ermisenda: I'm happy to read your book and give an honest review. Let me know through a message...charlenej@rogers.com"

Messaged you!

message 6: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) | 0 comments Great!!

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca James I would be happy to review your book. I have a Kindle and my account email is auntbeccajames@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity.

message 8: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Rebecca wrote: "I would be happy to review your book. I have a Kindle and my account email is auntbeccajames@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity."

Just sent it to your email Rebecca!

message 9: by Shana (last edited Sep 01, 2014 10:12AM) (new)

Shana Fidalgo (shanafidalgo) | 12 comments Hi! I would like to make a review on your book for my blog:
http://www.artitisfun.com/

I have Kindle and my acc email is shanafidalgo@gmail.com

Cheers,
Shana

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary | 6 comments Hi,

I would like to read and review your book. my email is canuck721@gmail.com

thanks.

Mary Lou

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary | 6 comments Mary wrote: "Hi,

I would like to read and review your book. my email is canuck721@gmail.com kindle please.

thanks.

Mary Lou"

message 12: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Mary wrote: "Hi,

I would like to read and review your book. my email is canuck721@gmail.com

thanks.

Mary Lou"

I PMed you!

message 13: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hi everyone. I am a voracious reader and had been one since as long as I remember.

I have recently started blogging and am absolutely loving it. I am open to all kinds of books but refrain from too much violence or horror
Do check out my book reviews at http://www.bubblews.com/account/45615...

I also blog on various topics. You can check out the same at http://www.nairdevis.wordpress.com

message 14: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Devi wrote: "Hi everyone. I am a voracious reader and had been one since as long as I remember.

I have recently started blogging and am absolutely loving it. I am open to all kinds of books but refrain from to..."

I just PMed you, Devi. :)

message 15: by Ashok (new)

Ashok | 62 comments Would love to read your novel in exchange for a review!

message 16: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Ashok wrote: "Would love to read your novel in exchange for a review!"

I sent you a private message. :)

message 17: by Ashok (new)

Ashok | 62 comments Thanks. My Email ID is ashok_lr@yahoo.co.in and I am a freelance editor.

message 18: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hi everyone. I just posted a new review on a murder mystery. Check it out at Poisoned Waters
The reviews are also posted on Amazon and Goodreads
Thanks in advance :)

message 19: by Ermisenda (new)

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 15 comments Thanks, Devi!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.