Book Haven discussion

Poisoned Waters
This topic is about Poisoned Waters
Promotional Discussions > FREE mystery/crime book (reviews needed)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ermisenda (last edited Jul 26, 2014 12:40AM) (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 10 comments Hello everyone!

Poisoned Waters by Ermisenda Alvarez

I'm giving away free copies for anyone interested in reading Poisoned Waters in exchange for an honest review. It's my new mystery/suspense/thriller novel. The novel isn't too long, it clocks in at roughly 65 thousand words. Email me on ermisenda@live.com or leave a message below. :)

I have Kindle, ePub, & PDF formats.

Synopsis:
Bloody mistakes, ugly scars, and beautiful lies. A tale of corruption.

Helen Gardener is murdered on a trans-Atlantic cruise. The Diamond Royale sails from Southampton to New York with her murderer aboard. Set in the 1950s, Poisoned Waters follows the stories of seven unfortunate characters and how they are affected by her death. Was it merely an accident? Mr Phillips, the owner of the ship, and sponsor of the cruise, rules with an iron fist, in search of something or someone.

Lies spiral out of control as the suspects try to survive the final days on board. Conflicted by their sense of morals, greed, and lust, they realise what kind of people they really are. Who will rise? Who will fall? Who was Helen's murderer?

Book contains mild adult themes: violence, death, and sex scenes. Nothing explicit.
Read Chapter 1 here: http://ermiliablog.wordpress.com/2013...

message 2: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 10 comments I am still giving out FREE copies in exchange of reviews. Leave a message or contact me!

message 3: by Sianna (new)

Sianna | 3 comments I would love to review your book!! You can send me a kindle version to: ms.nacoste@gmail.com

message 4: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 10 comments Sianna wrote: "I would love to review your book!! You can send me a kindle version to: ms.nacoste@gmail.com

Sent it to your email! Thanks Sianna. :)

message 5: by Ayeza (new) - added it

Ayeza (ayezaabidkalim) | 4 comments Hi your book sounds awesome and I would love to read and review it. Already in love with the first chapter :)

message 6: by Ayeza (new) - added it

Ayeza (ayezaabidkalim) | 4 comments Please send me an epub at ayeza_abid@hotmail.com

message 7: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 10 comments Ayeza wrote: "Please send me an epub at ayeza_abid@hotmail.com"

I've sent the epub to your email! :)

Heather-Lea | 7 comments Hi, I am interested in reviewing you book. I usually read on a Kindle. muir.h.lea@gmail.com
Thanks,
Lea

message 9: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 10 comments Heather-Lea wrote: "Hi, I am interested in reviewing you book. I usually read on a Kindle. muir.h.lea@gmail.com
Thanks,
Lea"

I sent you an email, Heather-Lea! :)

message 10: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 10 comments I am still giving out FREE copies in exchange of reviews. Leave a message or contact me!