The Lorien Legacies discussion

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
This topic is about I Am Number Four
Ships > Shippings anyone???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by krazy (new) - added it

krazy kitty | 14 comments Shippings? does four go with sarah or six better. wat about nine?

hala elayan It was adorable when Ella was like to Six (i think, correct me if I'm wrong): "Four will marry Sarah, you (Six) will marry Sam, Eight will marry Marina and I will marry Nine," or something along those lines. EEEEEEEEEPPP SO CUTE

message 3: by krazy (new) - added it

krazy kitty | 14 comments OMG ella and nine. that is just beyond sweet. but Marina is gonna hafta either find sumone else or develop a legacy to bring back the dead

hala elayan Noooo Eight and Seven are so cute!!! I refuse to ship her with anyone else. 15 FOREVA!!!!! (8+7=15 ;) ). And Ella and Nine... I know its like the cutest thing ever!! But isn't it kinda weird how its like 7-8 years between them? Even if Ella can switch ages, her original birth date must have some kind of mental effect to how she thinks.

Neha (neha71580) Four and Sarah. Six and Sam (TOTALLY!!), Marina and Eight and if that failed, maybe, just maybe Marina and Nine.

message 6: by krazy (new) - added it

krazy kitty | 14 comments no nine should stick with ella. tahts jsut so cute

hala elayan IKRRR!!!!! Nine and Ella are just adorable!!!!! CUTENESS OVERDRIVE!!! And Eight :,,( Poor Marina

Samantha | 16 comments Four and Sarah, Six and Sam, Nine and Marina (no more eight :(), Five can rot alone, but if Ella turns evil, Five and Ella.

hala elayan Nooooooooo Ella is NOT TURNING EVIL. I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!! And Nine and Marina are not compatible. I mean seriously that cannon is not going to end up well.

Victoria (sandinyourpants) I definitely ship six and four. Eight and seven are cute to but well now it is kinda hard because... well spoilers. Five can die alone and Nine and Marina is just a big notp.

message 11: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan FIVE DESERVES TO ROT IN TARTARUS. There should be a group where we can just rant about Five. And Nine and Marina just aren't each others type.

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Ninee cant end up with ella thats too weird hahah i ship nine with meeee
-unbiased opinion as u can see-

message 13: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan Ikr seriously! I mean they are adorable but there is like seven years between them, so isn't that kinda pedophilia? Even with Ella's age-changing abilities its still really, really weird. Don't hate me its how it is.

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Yeah just a little bit lmao. They are undeniably cute but not that way, you know?

message 15: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan Yes. I think Nine will just find a Loric girl, or like some Mog girl will be like "omg he's hot i will join the Loric cause" LMAO

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Hahaha yess basically. Hes gonna attract mogs to him. Not the 'im gonna kill you because im crazy' type, but the 'i'll die for u bc im crazy about your extremely good looks and badass-ness you hot fuckk' type.

message 17: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan LMAOOOO He's just that type of guy. And then you will be like "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BÆ"

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Hell yeah. The fact that hes a fictional character doesnt matter the least bit.

message 19: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan In fact, it doesn't matter at all. :)

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments We're probably annoying everyone with our unhealthy obsession with nine hahah

message 21: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan There should be separate groups just to obsess about each character. Four, Sarah, Five (so we can talk shit about that lil bitch), Six, Sam, Seven, Eight, Ella and Nine (DUR).

message 22: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan And gurlfriend u can never obsess too much about fictional characters. Keep that in mind when debating whether to say something obsess-y and stalk-y about a character ;)

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Who did u mean by lil bitch? Sarah or five? SORRY I HAD TO HAHAH i hate her so much idk sue me.

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments And yes honestly thats a great ideaa

message 25: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan FIVES THE LIL BITCH. HE FUCKED WITH MY OTP. NO. ONE. FUCKS. UP. MY. O. T. P.

message 26: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan And I can see why people hate Sarah, but personally I don't hate her, I like her actually.

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments But sarah is annoying as hell. Theyre both bitches but yeah five is way worse i guess. THEYRE BOTH BAD OKK.

message 28: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan Sarah is nothing compared to Five. Like at least she didn't kill one of her own kind, UNLIKE WHO????!!!! (Sorry I have strong feelings about Five)

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments I find her really annoying and i honestly hate her character. I feel like shes just a burden in their way of achieving their personal legend.

message 30: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan I don't think Four should date Six though. I mean, Sam and Six are adorable and I think Sam would feel so betrayed by Four. Sam really seems to like Six. And by like I mean likelike.

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Yeah five is a shitty excuse of a fucktard. I was shitting my pants when he wanted to kill nine bc u know nine is my lovee. Then he killed eight and i just wanted to beat the living shit out of him by then LIKE DUDE NO DONT DO THAT TO ME

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments But four and six are my otp theyree so cuteee. Sam and sarah can end up together hahah

message 33: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan If only Nine shut his mouth, and WAS THAT THE BEST TIME FOR EIGHT TO BE SELFLESS?!

message 34: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan NOOOOOOO SIX AND SAM FOREVER

message 35: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan And its so weird how otp stands for one true pairing but fangirls have multiple otps :,)

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments i knoww omg i was internally begging him to shut his freaking mouth this one fucking time but noooo he had to irritate five like that

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Five can go to hell. Fuck that bitch

message 38: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan Seriously. Like he can open his mouth any time BUT NOT THEN. NOT THEN

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Different perspectives hahah

message 40: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan No cmon don't be mean he doesn't deserve to die. HE DESERVES TO BE TORTURED BY SATAN HIMSELF. That's nicer isn't it?

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Yeahh fair enough. God hes so stupid

message 42: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan And he says in Five's Betrayal he's doing this for survival. Like did anyone from England join the Nazis in WW2 even they knew everything about the Nazis beliefs were wrong, just to survive. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SURVIVE THAN BETRAYING YOUR RACE MOTHER----!! Gah if anyone likes Five I will personally kill them.

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Yeahh you cant be such a sellout. If they did catch him anyways he wouldve survived bc they couldnt have killed him out of order

message 44: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Hala wrote: "NOOOOOOO SIX AND SAM FOREVER"

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I shem 'em like Fed-Ex

message 45: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Hala wrote: "Ikr seriously! I mean they are adorable but there is like seven years between them, so isn't that kinda pedophilia? Even with Ella's age-changing abilities its still really, really weird. Don't hat..."

Seven years?? Isn't Nine 16 and Ella 12?

Tamara (tamaraaaa) | 36 comments Ella is 11 actually but idk it feels like shes much younger than him. I dont get a relationship vibe from them if that makes sense.

message 47: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan And Nine is 18-19. If you read The Last Days Of Lorien (Lost Files), then it says Nine is seven years old when they leave, and John describes in his vision in I Am Number Four that there was a baby, and Crayton describes Ella as only a few hours old when they left Lorien.

message 48: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan And yeah even if Ella did have feelings for Nine, which I doubt, Nine won't actually like her back that way. He is more of the douchebag-player type, but no douchebag... I think. Since the only girl he had a crush on was with the Mogs... And she died...

message 49: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha (neha71580) Well I heard some rumors (from several people on several fan sites) that PL said in an interview that Nine will fall in love in the series. Who else could be it except Marina or Ella??

message 50: by hala (new) - rated it 5 stars

hala elayan Six???? They both seem pretty badass so... BUT SIX AND SAM FOREVER

« previous 1 3