Muse discussion

Performances

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anyone seen Muse perform? Live or otherwise? I've seen videos... They seem to really enjoy flashy lights, dark rooms, and smoke effects.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Fiorenzo (sfiorenzo) Buy HAARP. It has a CD and a DVD of a concert. It is awesome!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 6 comments I'm seeing them in september! i really can't wait! I'm going with my friend Alice, who's also a member of this group (profile pic is a smiley face)
has anyone else seen them? they're supposed to be amazing live. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

They ARE amazing live... Though I've only seen videos...
I swear I would pay for a trip to Europe just to see them live... XD

message 5: by Mili (new)

Mili (mila2109) | 2 comments Me too! I'm gonna go watch them at The Staples Center :D, The Resistance is AMAZING and hearing them live is going to be completely surreal. I can't wait.

message 6: by Khianna (new)

Khianna Bellamy/Howard/Wolstenholme | 15 comments I've seen them live twice, and that's pretty much become my goal in life-to see as many shows as I can before I die. There's just so much energy and they really engage you, even if you don't have the best seats. My first concert I was on the barrier with my friend, and my second I was about ten rows of seats back. Both times were phenomenal. I love how they make each song feel so new. You can tell how much they love it. But keeping the same "rituals" (Plug In Baby spin, Knights and TIRO crowd chanting, clapping, fist pumping etc) makes it really fun as well, especially when you know exactly what to do and when. They go over the top in every way-performance, lights, those sweet balloons (now in eyeball form), and their new stage setup. My mum came with, but she had to leave both times because she has heart issues. But MUSE have the power to give anyone heart issues :D In a good way.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 6 comments oh my god...
tickets are a scam sob sob :(

message 8: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 32 comments OMG i <3 muse!! They brilliant live :) :)

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 6 comments thanks for your sympathy! lol im joking :)