Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Book Discussions > Reviewer!-will review books of any genre and post on my blog and goodreads!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

http://reviewspagebypaige.wordpress.com

let me know if you are interested in a review,

Paige

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay Causer (kaycauser) | 18 comments I would love to have you review my book Hummingbird (Shadow Weavers, #1) by Kay Causer
I've had some really good experiences working with book bloggers and I'm always willing to support a new blog. I'd be happy to do an interview/giveaway etc too

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments Kay wrote: "I would love to have you review my book Hummingbird (Shadow Weavers, #1) by Kay Causer
I've had some really good experiences working with book bloggers and I'm always willing to support a new blog. I'd be happy ..."

Hey Kay!

Would love to write a review, send me a pdf at lostbookreviewer@yahoo.com

best,
Paige

message 4: by Kay (new)

Kay Causer (kaycauser) | 18 comments Paige wrote: "Kay wrote: "I would love to have you review my book Hummingbird (Shadow Weavers, #1) by Kay Causer
I've had some really good experiences working with book bloggers and I'm always willing to support a new blog. I..."

Hi, sorry it took so long to reply. I've been out of the country. I just emailed you the PDF. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks.

message 5: by S. (new)

S. (scopperstone) | 9 comments I'd love a review for "The High King's Embalmer," also, if it's not a bother. :-)

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 6: by James (new)

James York (jamesmarie) | 69 comments Nowhere I Know (Nowhere #1) by James Marie York

I would LOVE for you to do a review on my new (and first) book! Yes - getting someone to do a good honest review has been hard to come by when no one knows who you are... I actually have a coupon right now for a free download of my book on Smashwords for anyone willing to give me a review... let me know if you are interested :)

Thanks!!

message 7: by Arie (new)

Arie Farnam (ArieFarnam) | 56 comments I'm always interested in reviews, though you might want to pass if you can't stand dystopia. Mine is a mix of contemporary dystopia and fantasy. I can supply Mobi, Epub or PDF. This is the first in a series and the second one will need prepublication Beta readers very shortly.

The Soul and the Seed
The Soul and the Seed (The Kyrennei Series Book One) by Arie Farnam

message 8: by Amara (new)

Amara Starling (amarastarling) | 12 comments Hello, Paige! If you're still looking for books to review, I would love to offer mine! I'm mobile at the moment, so I can't link to the synopsis, but you can look it up under my (or its) name: Secrets of Erhynvale: Children of the Eclipse. If you're interested, email me at AmaraStarling@yahoo.com, and just let me know what file type you prefer. I'll send it over ASAP. :)

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Zavoda (ScottZavoda) | 9 comments Hi Paige!

Haven't logged on in a while but came across your post. This couldn't come at a better time as my post-launch-sales graph resembles a brontosaurus back instead of a stegosaurus (Ha! Kids.) If you will review it, I can send free kindle version or pdf if you prefer.

Here is a link to Alone At Midnight, my short suspense collection.

http://www.amazon.com/Alone-Midnight-...

And here is the summary:

Randy Bivins gets a shocking phone call two days before Christmas. The stranger says he stole his Christmas tree. What Randy discovers is maybe a tradition worth dying for. “Oh Christmas Tree”

Now that surfing, dating, and every aspect of a California retirement are off limits, he paints and pretends the beach isn’t so close. But traces of sand are showing up again in this Vietnam Vet’s house and that can only mean one thing. “Beneath the Sand”

Trapped in a morbid, bloody, decaying land, the hot breath of his pursuer lathers his neck. Jimmy wants to believe he doesn’t know where he is, but he can’t. “Castle Point“

Henry Conroy pilots a Navajo across the stormy Midwest with a coffin in the back. He knows the faster he gets there, the sooner that scratching sound will stop. “Fright Flight”

A simple fishing trip turns deadly for Danny and his disabled brother, Bobby. A gut-wrenching tale of two young brothers who will do anything for a day away from their abusive father and the constant bullying at school. But a wheelchair with a history might change everything. “Bobby”

Flowers for Mom and The Calling are two more stories with an evil twist.

Thanks!

Scott Z

message 10: by D.R. (new)

D.R. (woodhawk) | 20 comments Paige, what genres do you prefer to review?

message 11: by Steven (new)

Steven Simpson | 12 comments Hi Paige,
I notice on your blog that you'd like to read more Crime/Mystery books. Well my novel Wizard Blues is that, but just happens to be set in a medieval world of magic.
I'd love for you to R&R.
— Steven

message 12: by Sarah (last edited Oct 27, 2014 10:51AM) (new)

Sarah McDonald Hi Paige! If your generous offer still stands and you're looking for fantasy/YA genres, I would love to send you a copy of my book (The Forbidden) which was released this past summer.

message 13: by R.M. (new)

R.M. Gilmore (rmgilmore) | 2 comments The Scene and the rest of the Dylan Hart series loves reviews. You can check out the first chapter right here http://www.rmgilmoreauthor.com/the-sc....

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Medhurst (rachelmedhurst) | 10 comments Hi Paige,

If you're still reading and reviewing, I'd love a review on my free fantasy romance novella Avoidables: http://www.amazon.com/Avoidables-Rach...