1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Els and Mals 2.0

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod
Rescue Me

She was the only one to ever understand. But what no one else could grasp was that I loved her back. When they took her away from me I plead, but the both of them turned their backs on me. All but a select few. You may be wondering -- who are 'they'? The ones that turned away from me? I've always lived in a kingdom of hatred. In a kingdom where beauty was frowned upon through an ancient grudge. When I was wandering one day in the outland I met with a woman who had grown up the very oppisite. Pinned her down and nearly sliced her head off. She was younger than me - three or so years by the looks of it - and begged for me to have mercy on her lovely soul. I sneered at her instead. How dare she! But what she next caught me off guard more than her beauty did ... 'I'm lost, I have lost my way, and I cannot find home' I didnt want to help her, it would've been the lost treason in my land. We were at war with these creatures. The ones who knew and accepted such beauty and such love. Of course I myself was born like any other, inhumanly built, but it was good. I never noticed it before. For a long time we spoke with each other, I came back to the same spot every few days until finally she showed up again after finding her way back home. We fell in love and before I could tell her my people searched the forests and the dirt and the caves and found her. Found the girl that they called scum and I called [insert name here], and took her. When I plead, you see, they considered me a tratior. She was going to be tortured, she was going to be raked and hurt and bloodied in that god forsaken castle of theirs. And I was a traitor. But her people also turned their back on me. All but a few - as said before. The group may not get along all that great, but I'm determined to get my love back. Even if I can no longer call myself part of a kingdom.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Sorry for the late reply. I fell asleep. :s I'm wake though and it's only 4:47am but some reason I can't go back to sleep o. o

message 3: by Mal (new)

Aww that sucks :(
It's okay though, I went to sleep as well.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay o:
I fell back asleep again but now I'm awake.

message 5: by Mal (new)

Bhaha don't worry about it, tis okay ^^
So - after your girl is taken away and stuff, we'll have to bring another character in. I know you didn't want to do doubles, but it's sort of ... impossible without an extra?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Oh it's fine I'll try my best to do another character of the sort. Any type of species you want the girl to be exactly? ^-^

message 7: by Mal (new)

Uuuhm, I don't really have any species in mind. I would assume that they're all human-ish, but not like extreme supernatural. If that made any sense whatsoever.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Understandable. I was thinking perhaps she was a fairy or a elf with a human like appearance but have human characteristics if that sounds about right?

message 9: by Mal (new)

Yeah yah that works :)
I hadn't really thought to much about any powers are wings or anything as far as the worlds, just that I saw pointed ears as in the picture so that works xD
As for your second character - the one he journeys with, were you thinking male or female? And dark or light?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay so fairy works? Got it. I'll go with a fairy appearance then. ^~^
I could do either gender but what works best for you?

message 11: by Mal (new)

Um ... well you said you've been doing male a lot, but I was thinking maybe dark-male, like a friend or something. Bit if you'd rather have a female than I'll live :p

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments A female please. I just usually do the guys for some reason and I don't know why but thanks for understanding :s

message 13: by Mal (new)

I guess we can make characters now?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Mhm. Want to start off with basics or keep it detailed or just add detail in the role play itself?

message 15: by Mal (new)

I'm totally fine with basics
I feel like detailed outlines detract from the roleplay itself, because we'll take to long on them.
That okay with you? :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Perfectly fine with me. c: I'll start on mine right away. ^^

message 17: by Mal (new)

Me as well :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Mals: I think I'm going to need help finding a picture since I can't find a good one. I mean if it's okay by you if you can help me. :3

message 19: by Mal (new)

Oh yeah totally!
I'm generally better at finding males, but I can totally help with females- may just take a little more digging ^^
What exactly are you looking for??

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Thanks. ^~^ Just a fairy that looks human like and some what supernatural. But not to much on the fantasy based since you said not to do so but whatever you think looks best. I found two pictures but their overly huge the picture size I mean.

message 21: by Mal (new)

So- you want actual fantasy wallpaper?
Or could I try to find a model that might work and then you add that in?
I have websites for both- but just clarifing ^^
Cause Im using a human and just throwing in some fantasy atributes.

message 22: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I like either idea. But I don't mind it. I was thinking of either using Cara Delvinge or Anne Hathway and then adding a fairy appearance? Which do you think works best?

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mm- I can see Delvinge, she's super pretty.
But if you still want me to go find some pics I can :]
Just say the word.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments How about use Delvinge and just use fantasy pics to add to it? I think I found several for I was thinking either fairy or elf. You want to tell me what you think would be best?

message 25: by Mal (new)

You can do either ^-^ Your character after all.
Mine is an elf though if that helps.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay. ^^ I'll show you what I found for some ideas.

(view spoiler)

message 27: by Mal (new)

OOh they're all really pretty :3
I think I like 2 and 3 - and 1 - the best though

message 28: by Mal (last edited Jul 26, 2014 10:37AM) (new)

» ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʟʟᴀʀ ᴋᴇᴠʟᴀᴍɪʀ
» ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

» ᴀᴅᴀᴍ ᴋᴀɪ
» ʜᴀᴢʏ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴇʏᴇs
» sɪx ғᴏᴏᴛ - ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ
» ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ, ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɪʀ

Eʟғɪɴ
➴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴀʀs
➴ ғɪɴᴇ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs
➴ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ғᴇᴇᴛ

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
♚ ᴢɪɴʀɪs ᴋᴇᴠʟᴀᴍɪʀ | ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ | 45
♛ ʀᴇʏʟᴇᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴠʟᴀᴍɪʀ | ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | 43
♔ ᴅᴀᴇʏᴍᴀʀ ᴋᴇᴠʟᴀᴍɪʀ | ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | 19
♔ ᴀᴅɪɴ ᴋᴇᴠʟᴀᴍɪʀ | ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇsᴛ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | 15
♕ ғᴀᴇʏʀᴀ "ғᴀᴇ" ᴋᴇᴠᴀʟᴀᴍɪʀ | ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ | 12

I hope you like him? :3

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ I love him. I'll do the the first picture for the second girl and the third for the first girl. ]

message 30: by Mal (new)

[Oh I'm really glad! Can't wait to see yours ^^]

message 31: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 26, 2014 11:04AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments

"I keep searching and searching whether it may be anything from finding out what true love is or the fact that I wonder why my own kind hide in the very existence of this forest. Was it that our beauty scared others? Or was it our way of life?"

Kalona Rosey Avelino

Nick Name(s): Kal, Rose, Rosey
Species: Fairy

[ I forgot but what is he other female or person should be? I'm sorry if I posted early I didn't even get to finish it yet till now. ._.]

Fairy Appearance
Snow White colored wings along with a tint of lilac in her wing color
Eye color is lilac colored
Five feet two inches exactly

[ I forgot but what is the other female or person should be? I'm sorry if I posted early I didn't even get to finish it yet till now. ._.]

message 32: by Mal (new)

[She's pretty ^^
I don't quite understand the question though?]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ Thanks, Mals. c: I meant another character besides both of ours I mean as in a double? ]

message 34: by Mal (new)

[Oh, ya, ya. So obviously she's not going to be there for a lot of the roleplay as he journeys and whatever, so we need another character to fill in that spot while she's gone :) Was that your question?]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ Yeah. Would be a elf helping him out or a fairy? I so forgot. >~<]

message 36: by Mal (new)

[Ooooooh okay, sorry xD Uhm- either is fine. I'm thinking that this person would probably hail from the dark kingdom, though. An elf maybe?]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ I love it. I'll go do it right now just hold on. ]

message 38: by Mal (new)

[Take your time :p]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments

Caterina Bella Avaley

Nick Name(s): Bella, Izzy, Iz

Elfin Appearance
Hazel colored eyes
5'4"Ft
Pointed Ears

message 40: by Mal (new)

[Oooh, I love her <3]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ Thanks Mals c; <3 Where do you want to start off? ]

message 42: by Mal (new)

[Mmmm-- we could start with them meeting in the forest or something? That's super cliche, but it's all I can think of xD And then the guards find them or someone followed or something. I dont know. Maybe his brother.]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ It's not cliche I would've said the same thing. cx And I like the idea of one of his brothers finding out. o: ]

message 44: by Mal (new)

[Daeymar would probably be exstatic if he found out, since he's the second in line for the throne and this would basically mean that Ellar would lose the crown and -- yeah yeah that works xD Want me to start or you??]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ Lol I love where your taking this but yes you please. ]

message 46: by Mal (new)

[Im glad :D Okee~ But I have to finish some other characters first :3]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ :o Okay. Take your time. I'll wait. ^-^ ]

message 48: by Mal (new)

[Sorry, that took longer than I thought it would :o
really i was just finding my motivation xp]

Prince Ellar Kevlamir was not a nice person. He’d grown up on the rough side, despite his pampered status, being the eldest in a royal family of four children . . . did not grant you the most heavenly of lives. The responsibility was endless, and the sneers he collected from his brother – Prince Daeymar – could fill the kingdom top to bottom. Though Ellar and Fae got along well, Adin was not much of a fan of him; actually Adin wasn’t a fan of anyone really. He was rebellious as those petty humans, whom this world has long since seen deceased. Never paid attention to anything he was told, never bothered to try to hard really. After all, third son in line for the throne? It was unlikely that he’d be handed the crown even once in his life time. Even if Ellar were to wither away and hand the crown to Daeymar only to be followed into the afterlife, he would only hail for a few years as an elderly king. No practice, no learnings.

Ellar – however – had met someone. And not any someone either; many would call him soft, that his heart had melted, and though his youth granted him this right, they would not take so kindly to knowing that for a while now he had been seeing, well, a fairy. A light fairy at that. Having first met her it had not gone over well, but there was an allure that he hadn’t been able to pinpoint and since then things had escalated. They’ve been meeting whenever the day granted them time, and it had been nearly a week since the last time it had been so kind. Ellar broke through to a clearing, the canopy of withering leaves sprouting sunspots that caused his eyes to slit. Ellar had never appreciated the sunlight, but for her he tried. Stepping forward Ellar rubbed his hands together, avoiding the quiet babbling of water dripping through the trees.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [ It's fine. I just fell in love with both of those two paragraphs I think. I really got to stop being a die hard romantic. ._. ]

Kalona felt like it was any other day in the forest with her own kind but it was different because she fell for a elf who was quite high in the hierarchy system while she was a lowly rank hiding in the forest. She didn't mind it but her attitude of being stubborn and always hiding her true self slowly died when she met, Ellar. Though something about him intrigued her. Maybe it was his own stubbornness as well? Maybe. All she knew was that being a fairy had it's perks. She had have that alluring ability but that's not what made her really fall for him. It was him melting to her gentle smile and even soft laugh but it slowly turned to a harsh feature on her face when she realized he was going to kill her. That day she got lucky. Kal didn't know how lucky but she just did. Kalona realized she wasn't suppose to be meeting with this elf and nor was he suppose to be meeting with her but they kept it secret for both their sake's or else they would both end up dead.

Just somehow, Kalona Rosey Avelino remembered it on this very day when it was about for him and both combined a week or two since they first met. Though while she was wearing her gear for hunting for her family she felt a prescience and thought only it could be Ellar and she got used to his movements and sounds but today it was different when she was hunting. Sword in hand she was ready to attack the very deer in front of her but when she heard his movement the deer hurried away. Kal merely sighed and turned around to face him."Ellar really? That was going to be the dinner for my family and I. You really got to stop that when I'm hunting."She said sarcastically while putting the sword back in it's sheath.

message 50: by Mal (new)

[Ahaha, well I’m very glad you liked it! :D
I’m sitting here listening to Pandora and You & Me by Lighthoue came on and I’m just like . . . that’s not fair. This sounds like them, and it’s not fair that I’m feeling the feels so early in the roleplay. Gah.]

It hadn’t been to terribly long that they’ve been seeing one another, true, but was it too much to ask for a kind introduction? Sometimes he wondered if this ‘light’ kingdom they all hated so much was as wispy as everyone said they were, or if her sarcasm just came with the fact that he was an elf. Whatever the reasoning Ellar’s eyes flickered to where the doe had run off too, the rustle of the bushes still rattling in his hearing. It settled quickly afterwards and the prince looked over at her, taking a few steps forward. “Good afternoon, miss.” he greeted with dry sarcasm, the gold of his eyes rolling to high heaven. He was simply teasing, that much was obvious by now – he was too overly good at the whole ‘funny guy’ gig, joking wasn’t part of the job description.

The prince stepped forward, a hesitance in his figure before he reached out and swiped her around the waist. Whoever said he couldn’t be smooth was a damned liar, they taught you a load of dung in court, but this? This was natural; fitting for a prince wasn’t it? He wound his arm around her, dragging her to his chest and laying his other hand on her waist, brushing his thumb over the fabric of her clothing. Bending his head down he settled his forehead against her own. “You look . . .” he paused, still getting used to calling her such thing. “Beautiful.” It wasn’t that he thought she wasn’t beautiful, all faeries were beautiful. It was the fact that he had grown up being told that ‘no, they’re hideous creatures that want to take over our kingdom’ kind of pause. It was in his blood, which – as much as he would have fought against it a week ago – wasn’t beginning to boil in its chilly veins. It was a bold move but he tipped his head and stole a small kiss on her lips.

« previous 1