People Like Us discussion

Books > And The Award Goes To ______ (worst book)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

Jackie | 5792 comments Mod
aight this little topic is dedicated to THE WORST BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ. We want to hear so we know what NOT to read haha. Alright, Alright, my least favorite book would have to be Summerland. Truthfully I don't remember much, other than that the whole time I was reading it, I was wishing I wasn't.

message 2: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
The worst book i ever read was definetley heat. whenever somone asked, exclaimed, shouted, yelled, cried, etc it would just say they said it. and that bothered me a lot. it was a cliche and really pointless

message 3: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

haha isn't that by that one guy? umm like chris something? and isn't it a guy book? well about the book i just read, half of it didn't make sense. i'm assuming tht it waz just editor mistakes.

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) the worst book ever is School's Out. i usually get through any book i read, no matter how bad it is, but i could not get through this 1. i was literally steeling myself 2 keep reading. NEVER read it.

message 5: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

school's out by patterson?

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) nonono, not maximum ride, i like those. even though a lot of ppl say they got worse...School's Out by Christophe Dufosse

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2009 05:51AM) (new)

The worst book I read was a series of Ramses .It was some kind of fictious book on the life of king of Egypt.Quite boring and sometimes erotic.Yeah...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments well i dont remember that worst book of mine.. but i remember i didnt understand what was going on in half of it!! but one of them was called HOOT and i read that like two years ago so i dont really remember alot about it!! i had to read it 4 school.

message 9: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

oh! haha ya rachel i get books tht i cant read cuz theyre boring. i consider boring no romance. haha

message 10: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

yagmur y would u even pick up a book like that??haha jk

message 11: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

o ya (hey i heart romance too!!!) ya i read hoot in like fifth grade and i was freaking cuz of all the violence and swearing. i was so innocent like now ppl swear and stuff all the time but no one did in fifth gd. i even complained to the librarian bout innapropriate books hahaha. did u see the hoot movie?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments no.. and i dont wanna either lol!! me too all boring to me are the ones without romance thatswhy i really enjoyed twilght etc . thats funny!!! inappropriate books!! LOL

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i get annoyed with books (like Twilight) that r all lovey-dovey....

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackie wrote: "yagmur y would u even pick up a book like that??haha jk"

well,I really don't know:)I was just a middle school student and it was my history teacher's book.And she was my role model at those veird years.Maybe I trusted her choices.Teenage mood ,you know.:)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "i get annoyed with books (like Twilight) that r all lovey-dovey...."

me,too.I am also tired of the film.Bella's lullaby and robert's mosslike hair.Boring!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments haha i havent seen thefilm!! but i like thebook for some reason!! some parts are useless but otheres r good

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2009 04:11AM) (new)

Classic vampire story.Vampire and the girl ,the girl and the vampire.Love ,hate,danger,romance...try it just 5$ and two years guarantee:)ha ha.Don't misunderstand, I appreciate who loves the film and the book.But this is what I think.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I am good at adds.If you have something to be advertised tell me.It ıs all free.Yeah!!!:)ha ha

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments i dont need anything to be advertised!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

It is ok then stay cool:)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments oh yea i will!! you too!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey why not be friends.by the way Jackie will kill us.She just wanted comments on the worst book and...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments oh yeah... ok add me

message 25: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
Another book that i HATE is nothing but the truth it was so stupid and there was no point to it and i dont know why my teacher made me read it

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

what is it?which book?

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Nothing But The Truth

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Yağmur wrote: "♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "i get annoyed with books (like Twilight) that r all lovey-dovey...."

me,too.I am also tired of the film.Bella's lullaby and robert's mosslike hair.Boring!"

fo sho, and the camerawork was awful

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments haha i didnt even watch it.. yet!! LOL

message 30: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 4 comments wow! really!?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments yaa but i really want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

Jackie's here! I won't kill you no worries. but i might for the disrespect of TWILIGHT the world's greatest book. I agree wit the movie review tho. Kristen has no emotion haha. But I really like the book and have solid reasons for it. THe main one is the romance and it doesn't just stop in twilight it keeps going til their married unlike other books. also, stephanie's writing style just appeals to me.

message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) those rn't solid reasons....
- romance? what romance? it would b romance if they had actually spent some time falling in love. as it is, they just have a random obsession with each other. it makes no sense, it's lust, really, not love
- one word: THESAURUS. she REALLY needs 1.

message 34: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
k no fighting.

message 35: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

i get it, sometimes u just dont like a book. but they r solid as a rock

message 36: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
Dont go insulting other people and use tact lots of people like twilight so just dont insult it, say your opinion tactfully

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

come on girls stop this aggressive argument.Some loves and others don't.Nothing is worth to quarrel.Just save your comments.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments i like twilight!! im on Jackies side!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Come on!Now we started to take sides like little kids.Why not we come together at one point:All the books deserve respect since they bear a labor no matter we love them or not.Yes we can:)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments awwwwww... fine.. but i still am on her side..LOL!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha!ok.By the way We are in Ramdan .How is it going?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments oh yeah Ramadan!!!! i cant wait 4 it to end!! LOL

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha!be patient honey

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments LOL!!! its good if u wanna lose weight though!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yes absolutely!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments LOL!! hmmm but its soooo LONG!!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments oh....... g2g!!! BYE!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

yes but..you know everything bears some difficulty.thus we try to enjoy it.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

bye!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments wow!! your a goody!! LOL

« previous 1 3 4