Crafty Readers discussion

Books > What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) Title says it all. What are you currently reading?

message 2: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) I'm currently working my way through Eon Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman It's taking me awhile, but it's really good.

message 3: by Winnie (new)

Winnie (canadianhorseluver) | 3 comments I'm currently rereading A Game of Thrones.

message 4: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 12 comments Right now, I am reading Dresden Files: Fool Moon by Jim Butcher; Y The Last Man Vol. 4, a graphic novel by Brian K. Vaughan; and listening to an audiobook of Three Cups of Tea, by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin.

message 5: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) I love the Dreseden Files! I've only gotten through the first two so far though.

These Violent Delights (Robin) I'm currently trying to read The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1) by Robert Jordan

message 7: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 12 comments Robin wrote: "I'm currently trying to read The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1) by Robert Jordan"

My dad loves that series and has read it several times. He's been trying to get me to read it for the longest time, but I always have so much on my plate! It's on my to-read list, so let us know what you thought of it. ☺

message 8: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 12 comments Lawrence just started reading The Name of the Wind to me before bedtime. He's only reading up to page 100, because he said it's hard to read and builds up super slowly. I'll take over reading the next 500 pages afterwards. Has anyone else read this book?

Currently reading and almost done with the first 3 listed:

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher Three Cups of Tea One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson Y The Last Man, Vol. 5 Ring of Truth (Y The Last Man, #5) by Brian K. Vaughan French Silk by Sandra Brown The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss

message 9: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 12 comments Winnie wrote: "I'm currently rereading A Game of Thrones."

How is that series? I've watched all the seasons that are out, but I'm afraid I won't be able to stomach the book. I heard it's a lot more gruesome than the TV series.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 11:52PM) (new)

I am planning to read Game of Thrones! I was given the first book and need to read it. I'm currently starting back into The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3). I stopped reading it a couple months ago because of... certain deaths.

message 11: by Winnie (new)

Winnie (canadianhorseluver) | 3 comments Mary Grace wrote: "Winnie wrote: "I'm currently rereading A Game of Thrones."

How is that series? I've watched all the seasons that are out, but I'm afraid I won't be able to stomach the book. I hea..."

I love the series. I'm rereading the series and it's been a while since I've read them and watched the first 3 seasons... From what I remember, it's not more gruesome than the TV show (I'm not someone who pictures things in their heads though). Some parts of the TV series are actually more gruesome than what's described in the book in my opinion (i.e. The Red Wedding). Anyway, the books let you know some of the characters and their thoughts more than the TV show.