Crafty Readers discussion

Getting Started > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) Here's a place for us all to get to know each other. Just start with a little info about who you are and what you do.

My name is Alley. I knit, crochet, draw, paint, and make music. I prefer to read fantasy, science fiction, and horror books, but I enjoy the occasional romance if it has a really good subplot. I love listening to music. My favorite genres are metal and hard rock. My favorite bands are Machine Head, Blood Ceremony, Ghost B.C., Alice Cooper, and others that are similar. I'm just now starting to get into heavier music like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, and Behemoth. I really like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Living Dead Dolls.

message 2: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 12 comments Hi everyone! My name is Mary, and I heal people for a living as a massage therapist for a chiropractic office. I've dabbled in many crafts, but my favorites include sewing, knitting, painting, and cooking/baking (those are considered crafts, right?). I really enjoy reading sci-fi, fantasy, horror and satires.

message 3: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) Welcome Mary. Cooking can certainly be considered a craft!

These Violent Delights (Robin) Hey guys! I'm Robin. Thanks for the invite Alley! I love reviewing books and buying books with beautiful covers.

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Scott (goodreadscomknitknat) | 2 comments Hi, I m Teresa. I love to knit, sew, make jewelry, paper craft and bake cookies.

message 6: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Scott (goodreadscomknitknat) | 2 comments Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I love to read cozy mysteries, romance novels and anything with a good plot.

message 7: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 12 comments Welcome Robin and Teresa!