Hockey Twitter Book Club discussion

It's inevitable...Chuck Palahniuk discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David (hobbes27) | 1 comments I'm a big fan of his books. Anyone else read them? If someone hasn't read them, I'll dust off a couple of my copies and read them with you. I'd recommend Survivor or Rant to start off with. Choke isn't bad either.

Uh, yeah. I like books.

message 2: by Hockey (new)

Hockey Babble (hockeybabble) | 4 comments Mod
Palahniuk is a lot of fun to read. Haunted is probably my favorite of his, though I've never read Survivor or Rant or...wow, damn, I haven't read a lot of his stuff, as it turns out. I've read Choke, Haunted, and Fight Club, that's it. Maybe I will try to shove a Palahniuk in since it's summer and I have more free time than when the school year starts (though still not enough free time for everything I want to do, it seems).

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri | 3 comments I've never read his books. Sorry?

message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill | 1 comments I've read them all. I have a problem. Invisible Monsters is my favorite but Fugitives and Refugees is way up there, too.

message 5: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) He's another one of those authors who I just don't seem to have the time to get around to. I've been meaning to read Fight Club since forever, but it's still on the to-read pile.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (celestialcow) | 1 comments I've read all of his books. I'm a big fan (I follow him on twitter). My favourite is Lullaby or Haunted.